Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if we are allowed cocklodger in the title but I’ll give it a go! Congrats @RunningMum for the most likes!

Last thread here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
thanks for the new thread people.
with the leggings someone pointed out the seam down the middle of the fan-dangle. ive never seen that before. how bloody uncomfortable.
oh god they are having to reach out to all of london!? that is so very very sad.
they clearly need numbers.
i really want it to be the equivalent to a teen fb party. they all go and crash the fucker.
trouble is this weekend gauges nothing on their success. we have all seen their turtle cult.
seen the idiots having orgasms every time she posts.
anyone want to volunteer to go in the wild detective.
thats a long time for those two to put on a sickeningly sweet act

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m annoyed we’ve heard nothing about the fabled field trip to the Chelsea and Westminster to have a nice day out revelling in past traumas.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she lost a shed load of followers? She’s at 1.4m and I’m sure not that long ago it was 1.7m

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just watched Zara's documentary whilst 'working from home', I bet Louise is jealous - no way could she make something like that, imagine 135 minutes without being able to make it all about herself, she just couldn't do it .....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched Zara's documentary whilst 'working from home', I bet Louise is jealous - no way could she make something like that, imagine 135 minutes without being able to make it all about herself, she just couldn't do it .....
Is that the Gaia Pope one? Is it any good? I’m quite intrigued by it.
---
Ooh we have a new one!! Scared of the stove! She forgot to mention she was also scared of carrots though.

6AF279E3-DCFD-48A9-A956-5B691447AFFC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is that the Gaia Pope one? Is it any good? I’m quite intrigued by it.
---
Ooh we have a new one!! Scared of the stove! She forgot to mention she was also scared of carrots though.

View attachment 2332847
Yeah it's really really good she comes across well and handles the sensitivity of it well. TBF at the time I thought it was an odd case but it really makes you see what went on ... won't ruin it though so I'll shut up now haha (but wear either no or waterproof mascara)

SHE DIDNT BROWN THE MINCE WTF
(and the garlic pieces were mahhosive)

• Haha
So much to say about her cooking……😂

HOW MUCH GARLIC??!?!?
---
🤢
---
And I hate it when people refer to children’s friends of the opposite gender as ‘girlfriend’ or ‘boyfriend’. He’s not even 2 FFS.
That dinner was awful I think my dog would turn it down 🤣 and yes blending the sweet potato was a mistake Louise

• Haha
I don’t mean to be a Braggy McBrag-face here but I’m surprised he’s not lifting heavier.

For context - I’m a mum, I’m in my 40s, I only work out twice a week as I’m busy with my job and taking care of my family, I’ve got a very ordinary looking physique…..definitely no rippling muscles! I can back squat 100kg!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG if this is what she considers beautful and tasty dishes no wonder it ends up straight on the floor. I think I would do the same Leo!!! I’ll join you with the frubes!!!

No browning of the mince, I LOVE garlic but even what she put in is far too much for me. And the purée topping definitely a big mistake!!!

474E8E48-08FE-4925-9307-A1B4B1EB8629.jpeg
90618610-FE5F-409F-B4D5-5C437A9BDAF3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Christ alive she cannot cook at all 😆 it’s hilarious that she thinks she has kitchen skill. That’s the trouble with a lot of over-privileged privately educated types like her. Told they’re wonderful at anything they turn their hand to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG if this is what she considers beautful and tasty dishes no wonder it ends up straight on the floor. I think I would do the same Leo!!! I’ll join you with the frubes!!!

No browning of the mince, I LOVE garlic but even what she put in is far too much for me. And the purée topping definitely a big mistake!!!

View attachment 2333183View attachment 2333184
You can see the fatty not browned layer pooling looks ducking rank

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What's that supposed to be, cottage pie? Looks absolutely rank 🤮 The only thing that is worthy of is the bin. They always cook way too much food aswell, theres 3 oven dishes full there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t mean to be a Braggy McBrag-face here but I’m surprised he’s not lifting heavier.

For context - I’m a mum, I’m in my 40s, I only work out twice a week as I’m busy with my job and taking care of my family, I’ve got a very ordinary looking physique…..definitely no rippling muscles! I can back squat 100kg!
Absolutely fine to brag if it means we can laugh at Ryan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
haha so many people signed up for their sports day didn't they! my god they really areon the beg.
God that poor rugby woman. Ryan's been stalking another blonde sports woman. Liking posts. Getting in there. I think his tagine to asking her to come will have very much been along the line of "we really want to get woman into sport,that's what turtle is about.creating a safe space for woman.wpuod you come on board and help" and how could she say no to that as its a big part of what she has been trying to do. Manipulation by the gorilla there.
---
So which is it Louise.cooking or the hello fresh ads you've just done.im confused.

Reactions: 9
Haven’t been keeping up, duck me turtle games is my idea of hell - what kind of saddos would actually volunteer to do that?! Can’t wait to see pics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.