Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she uploads videos of "Rydog" clearly being uncomfortable with her filming him, especially when he even says "I don't think you should be filming this". How is that decent content? Does she look at that video and go "corr that'll enhance my engagement"? She's so weird

Reactions: 15
Only it doesn’t really prove anything because that could have been an old photo where his foot looked bruise. Maybe LT should be more concerned about her son’s welfare, especially when he’s climbing all over furniture, gym equipment, walking with food in his mouth, in a boat without a life jacket on …..and bother to make their home more toddler friendly, instead of obsessing over herself. How she can carry on still making it about her when she has a little one is beyond me but that’s narcissists for you, the only person that truly matters to them is them.
Oh yes definitely, I'm always horrified at things she posts safety wise! And the car seat, food size, cot bumpers, hat tied under his head while sleeping...I was more commenting on the fact a lot of her stories are just aimed at things on here (or Ryan like the clean bed sheets 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she uploads videos of "Rydog" clearly being uncomfortable with her filming him, especially when he even says "I don't think you should be filming this". How is that decent content? Does she look at that video and go "corr that'll enhance my engagement"? She's so weird
To me that shows she’s not intimidated by him as some think. She comes across as deranged at times with her behaviour, I don’t like Ryan but she must be difficult to live with.

Reactions: 8
PS. She should be careful because if she’s really still that traumatised and unwell she could be seen as an unfit mother, which could be very useful to Ryan if they split up and he ever wanted to get custody of his son as she’s made her struggles very public.
Knowing how much they both hate parenting I think they would fight over NOT being the resident parent

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knowing how much they both hate parenting I think they would fight over NOT being the resident parent
Although she would have to pay him child support if he got custody and no doubt he‘d hook up with someone else who’d help alleviate him from his parenting duties but yes very true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I must stay off this thread, went back to sleep this morning and Ryan was in my dream…he was taking the piss out of Louise and doing impressions of her, I was trying to record it on my phone for tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t get over the fact Ryan has 230,000 followers and can’t raise more than £500 on his just giving page. Louise has prompted it on her insta to her 1.4 million followers, yet he’s still at 18 supporters - one of who I’m assuming is his brother as he has the same surname, and 2 are from tattle. It must be SO embarrassing and I am really loving it. Louise getting thousands of clicks on her affiliated links just makes it even better as it’s obvious she has the social reach, yet his reach is seemingly just 15 people 🤭
This has nothing against MIND as they’re a brilliant charity and deserve so much money but I detest Ryan and will enjoy his humiliation.

• Haha
Ryan makes it very clear he hates ger filming him.quite the anger undertone sometimes.

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t get over the fact Ryan has 230,000 followers and can’t raise more than £500 on his just giving page. Louise has prompted it on her insta to her 1.4 million followers, yet he’s still at 18 supporters - one of who I’m assuming is his brother as he has the same surname, and 2 are from tattle. It must be SO embarrassing and I am really loving it. Louise getting thousands of clicks on her affiliated links just makes it even better as it’s obvious she has the social reach, yet his reach is seemingly just 15 people 🤭
This has nothing against MIND as they’re a brilliant charity and deserve so much money but I detest Ryan and will enjoy his humiliation.

I'm still convinced the bulk of their Tiny Tears & Grrrrryan's followers are paid for from a media agency. HBO's documentary Fake Famous showed how easily it was done on the Gram.

Even more intriguing on the 18 supporters is once you start deducting Tiny Tears, family (his dad, Rick, two brothers + wives), the people around them like Sam & Zara, friends like Steve, the accountant (😉) & Will Chamberlin, maybe a few of the hand holding Turtle women, Tattlers, it doesn't actually leave many 'fans' at all!

Grrrrryan's not a popular guy! Of his £512, there's a £100 donation and a few £50 ones... Someone at work raised almost £8K, but then again Grrrryan is half arsed (do less, do nothing philosophy) and has hardly canvassed at all - probably because there is no return for him personally, despite it being for a very good cause.

I think Tiny Tears couldn't resist passively aggressively filming and sharing to remind him of it. Obviously he's nursing a bruised ego hence the 'don't film this'.

"Wait for it ..." (Shines blinding light in Leo's face)
Also, where was the nursery rhyme while she was messing with his toes?

Reactions: 7
I'm still convinced the bulk of their Tiny Tears & Grrrrryan's followers are paid for from a media agency. HBO's documentary Fake Famous showed how easily it was done on the Gram.

Even more intriguing on the 18 supporters is once you start deducting Tiny Tears, family (his dad, Rick, two brothers + wives), the people around them like Sam & Zara, friends like Steve, the accountant (😉) & Will Chamberlin, maybe a few of the hand holding Turtle women, Tattlers, it doesn't actually leave many 'fans' at all!

Grrrrryan's not a popular guy! Of his £512, there's a £100 donation and a few £50 ones... Someone at work raised almost £8K, but then again Grrrryan is half arsed (do less, do nothing philosophy) and has hardly canvassed at all - probably because there is no return for him personally, despite it being for a very good cause.

I think Tiny Tears couldn't resist passively aggressively filming and sharing to remind him of it. Obviously he's nursing a bruised ego hence the 'don't film this'.
I’ve always given him the benefit of the doubt as Louise always says how sweet and supportive he is, but sweet and supportive people who others like to be around tend to have more friends 😆

He seems a shy person really but obsessed with his body and physical attributes, with a dash of something women don’t want to be around/misogyny/passive aggression. Especially when he was younger he wasn’t bad looking and Louise said he has never had an ex? NOTHING WRONG with that but happy go lucky Abercrombie models normally either have girlfriends or are super promiscuous, and neither seems to be him despite the fact he’s shown to be red-blooded (Lucie and her pics 😆)

Reactions: 9
I’ve always given him the benefit of the doubt as Louise always says how sweet and supportive he is, but sweet and supportive people who others like to be around tend to have more friends 😆

He seems a shy person really but obsessed with his body and physical attributes, with a dash of something women don’t want to be around/misogyny/passive aggression. Especially when he was younger he wasn’t bad looking and Louise said he has never had an ex? NOTHING WRONG with that but happy go lucky Abercrombie models normally either have girlfriends or are super promiscuous, and neither seems to be him despite the fact he’s shown to be red-blooded (Lucie and her pics 😆)

Sweet and supportive men don't wanna 'reach over the counter' at women who work at Boots or write stuff like, 'There would be no limits to the pain I'd inflict'. As much as I find Tiny Tear's infantile brother Sam annoying, I can't imagine him writing anything like that. Grrrrryan has a nasty side. I think you're totally right about him being a misogynist. Didn't he recently use the term 'wifey' when doing the cooking?

All the cigar smoking, axe carrying, muscled macho 'he-man' BS just gives me the ick. I think if Tiny Tears had style & personality she would have stayed with Alik, she choose the vacuous and superficial option: He's as bland and beige as her furnishings with the personality of an angry blancmange.

Reactions: 19
Sweet and supportive men don't wanna 'reach over the counter' at women who work at Boots or write stuff like, 'There would be no limits to the pain I'd inflict'. As much as I find Tiny Tear's infantile brother Sam annoying, I can't imagine him writing anything like that. Grrrrryan has a nasty side. I think you're totally right about him being a misogynist. Didn't he recently use the term 'wifey' when doing the cooking?

All the cigar smoking, axe carrying, muscled macho 'he-man' BS just gives me the ick. I think if Tiny Tears had style & personality she would have stayed with Alik, she choose the vacuous and superficial option: He's as bland and beige as her furnishings with the personality of an angry blancmange.
I think there’s also a sense of superiority with Louise getting with Ryan. She’s always been vacuous and superficial but wants people to think she’s smart and sophisticated. Any bloke genuinely clever and sophisticated wouldn’t want her because she’s well.. not. Ryan I don’t think is quite as educated as Louise and doesn’t come from quite as much of a Sloaney background so I think she likes to feel superior.

Funny you said this - today I randomly came across the clip from MIC on tik tok where Ryan charges like a bull towards Alik 😳 he went from calm to raging in 0.0001 seconds right in front of Louise - who didn't seem to react? Probably secretly loves it.

Reactions: 6
I think there’s also a sense of superiority with Louise getting with Ryan. She’s always been vacuous and superficial but wants people to think she’s smart and sophisticated. Any bloke genuinely clever and sophisticated wouldn’t want her because she’s well.. not. Ryan I don’t think is quite as educated as Louise and doesn’t come from quite as much of a Sloaney background so I think she likes to feel superior.
I 100% agree with this. Over the years I’ve had a few female friends/associates who’ve done similar… Sloaney types who, on paper, you’d expect to pair up with some high status kind of guy. But instead, they date boyfriends who are less educated, less attractive, less socially connected and you can tell by the way they behave towards the guy that the choice of partner comes from a place of insecurity because it makes them feel superior/in control in the relationship.

An example of this with Ryan and Louise is… do you think she’d still be carrying on with all this “woe is me” trauma obsession/lifestyle if she was still with Spencer or Alik? I doubt it. Because she would be worried about them getting sick of her constantly deranged behaviour and breaking up with her (and I assume she’d be living a more “grand” lifestyle with either of them which she’d then lose as a result). However with Ryan, as he is a cocklodger, Louise has pretty much full control and can subsequently feel confident he will never break up with her because he is currently dependent on her. This means she can pretty much behave however she wants with all the “trauma” stuff which she can also use as a manipulation card over Ryan if he did leave as well.

I’m not a fan of Ryan by any means and think if he had the smarts he would go back to being a private PT for rich Chelsea clients (although who knows, perhaps Louise bans him from this due to insecurity from the fact this is how they met?). BUT I do want to acknowledge that, while being a “cocklodger” may come with its perks of doing FA all day, I think he is actually in a very tricky position with Louise and is probably quite miserable

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I 100% agree with this. Over the years I’ve had a few female friends/associates who’ve done similar… Sloaney types who, on paper, you’d expect to pair up with some high status kind of guy. But instead, they date boyfriends who are less educated, less attractive, less socially connected and you can tell by the way they behave towards the guy that the choice of partner comes from a place of insecurity because it makes them feel superior/in control in the relationship.

An example of this with Ryan and Louise is… do you think she’d still be carrying on with all this “woe is me” trauma obsession/lifestyle if she was still with Spencer or Alik? I doubt it. Because she would be worried about them getting sick of her constantly deranged behaviour and breaking up with her (and I assume she’d be living a more “grand” lifestyle with either of them which she’d then lose as a result). However with Ryan, as he is a cocklodger, Louise has pretty much full control and can subsequently feel confident he will never break up with her because he is currently dependent on her. This means she can pretty much behave however she wants with all the “trauma” stuff which she can also use as a manipulation card over Ryan if he did leave as well.

I’m not a fan of Ryan by any means and think if he had the smarts he would go back to being a private PT for rich Chelsea clients (although who knows, perhaps Louise bans him from this due to insecurity from the fact this is how they met?). BUT I do want to acknowledge that, while being a “cocklodger” may come with its perks of doing FA all day, I think he is actually in a very tricky position with Louise and is probably quite miserable
And often the men are either social climbers themselves but working/lower middle class so they don’t fit in and depend on/need the magic touch of their partner to be accepted by society, or they’re the ‘fixer upper’ type for the woman- happy for the partner to completely transform them into whatever they want as they desperately want to fit in and don’t know how. I know someone a bit like that- a bimbo Sloane who couldn’t attract rich bankers. She picked an average guy and explained to him to fit in he has to wear brogues and designer jumpers all the time and get to events before everyone else and order champagne etc and he’s too insecure to say no- so he looks perfect on her arm compared to the average bloke who’d insist on his trainers :)

I see a bit of that in Ryan.
---
He’s especially in a tricky position now Leo exists…

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She was quiet on insta yesterday (Friday). I don’t think she posted at all. Because I remember thinking oh god is she having a bad day and we have another essay coming.

Reactions: 3
Not a parent so I don’t know much about this - but isn’t it weird that Leo always has his mouth open? Could that be all the sucking on bottles and pouches? Or allergies?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.