Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s mindset coaching? But it doesn’t have a USP, there’s lots of mindset programmes. They should do an ASMR called Chilling with Cocklodger that’s just 10 hours of fajitas frying, chill music, mindless chatter, relaxation, baby sounds etc. I’d listen to that while I worked ;) 🥘
In reality it would probably be anti-chill and a guide to passive aggression :ROFLMAO:
---
I haven't ever started a new thread but just checked 'Most Liked Posts' and the following suggestion from @Hannahc546 has the most votes if someone wants to do it:

Louise Thompson. Try not to die. Limit the ripple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
🤔 So she legged it up the stairs cutting it fine. Yet on the way she stopped did a photoshoot of pram halfway down the stairs strategically placed and Leo in the other half of pram before she went on ‘cutting it sooo fine’ …….of course you did Louise. 🤥
---

Good thing she mentioned in her latest story about being in hospital only a few weeks ago or we’d never have known she was. 🙄
Anybody would think that she managed to get the pram up the stairs just fine, irritate the runners and then stage a ‘mishap’ just for the ‘gram 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.