Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really really is only in it for herself. Not this guise of talking about it to help others. This comment from Annie is the same person who always comments adoring/supportive messages in her Instagram posts yet this is all Louise can reply?!

This second comment had me chuckling...she really needs a hobby other than this constant over analysing of her thoughts and body sensations.
Yes she does need a hobby
Maybe crochet 🧶 she could then knit herself and Leo more victorian cardigans to dance around in

And perhaps one child size 6 for herself so she doesn't have to wear that six foot wide one she seems to like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like the love child of Quagmire and Andy Pandy.
My bleeping god. That's literally why they tell you your not uoyr thoughts you thick as mince twit. Because your thoughts quite often,especially when ill are ill thoughts,triggered,hyper alert or irrational. So stepping away,not believing, LETTING.THEM.GO.is literally what you do.
Maybe if you listen Louise you wouldn't get stuck in the spinning.
It's about saying OK.this is a thought.but I'm poorly.and I'm not my thoughts.they can come and go .
Awell person has sooooooo many similar thoughts a day toorandomly,they might even ve silly,bad etc but they don't register, hang on,are home quick as they cone.anxiety and other subset illness makes the sufferer hold on.dpin.sit in those thoughts.
ITS LITERALLY IN PART OF THE DEFINITION OF THE ILLNESSES. you goop.
Your not different or special
You might not being a narc be able to think differently but stop trying your rambling on all knowing bullshit.your words will cause more harm than good.

Reactions: 11
She's one rant away from joining a cult...you are not your thoughts people
---
How did Ryan get on with his fundraising in the end btw? And how did his run go? Did I just miss his updates?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry to go on about Leo's marked face (I know kids have a gazillion accidents but it's the lack of care about keeping him safe that upsets me). I've just rewatched and you can actually see it looks like a mouth print. Like someone's kissed him with lipstick on, apart from Louise wasn't wearing lipstick at 6.30am (she had bleeping winged linger to do a workout though lol). Maybe another kid bit him on the cheek at nursery? Weird that he's also got a bruise on the front of his ankle too, not quite sure how you bash the front of your ankle? The sides I could understand but his bruise is almost on the top of his foot? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had to stop watching her IG stories because I was having palpitations at all the perilous situations little Leo was in! 😖

Reactions: 7
Surges from her abdomen to her heart are anxiety, it's horrible but a lot of us have it, treat it and deal with it without all the self pity and narcissistic posts!!
Thats absolutely what it is as I have GAD, it's awful to deal with but people deal with much worse, why does she try and make it more than what it is though like its only her that this happens to.
---
Interesting that louise and Ryan haven't bothered to follow Sams own brand sunglasses insta page. I didn't even realise the Dinelli sunglasses were his own brand until I saw him advertise them just now but the page was created in November. I bet they are so jealous of how well he's doing in comparison to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ryan's just so moody all the time isn't he. Yes it's raining, but you literally have a sugar mama paying all your bills for you, and the most strenuous thing you do all day is glare into your iPhone camera. Jeeeez what did Louise ever see in him! He's got no personality! I mean Louise is awful but noone needs Ryan's glumness in their lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ryan's just so moody all the time isn't he. Yes it's raining, but you literally have a sugar mama paying all your bills for you, and the most strenuous thing you do all day is glare into your iPhone camera. Jeeeez what did Louise ever see in him! He's got no personality! I mean Louise is awful but noone needs Ryan's glumness in their lives!
Longtime lurker here 👋🏼

I never got why Louise ended up with him. He struck me as moody and controlling on MIC.

Reactions: 17
Longtime lurker here 👋🏼

I never got why Louise ended up with him. He struck me as moody and controlling on MIC.
yup everyone hated him at the time. they thought he was gaslighting and controling her. and turning her into some sqaushed little self. she changed and was mish mashed and he got angry if she dared go against him,go out,be friends with anyone. got so much stick at the time they were on it.

I think she was in such a bad way with the booze and gear she knew a physically healthier life style with him would be much better for her. Unfortunately she didn’t stop to think about the mental health aspects of being with someone like him.

Reactions: 12
Hey Louise, when your son is squinting and clearly can't see turn the bleeping phone light off that you are shining in his face ....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Think she's only shown that to show there's no bruises on his feet and face like someone said on here 😅

Reactions: 5
I just had a video from Zara come up on TikTok from early March talking about how she is going to a local Pilates class she she wants to make new friends in Fulham as she moved there to be with Sam and her own friends and family are two hours away.

Then I saw this comment 🤣 clearly not ‘friends’ then. Tbh I don’t blame her!

D62EF42D-6441-42B2-B4DD-913E639E1459.jpeg

• Haha
Think she's only shown that to show there's no bruises on his feet and face like someone said on here 😅
Only it doesn’t really prove anything because that could have been an old photo where his foot looked bruise. Maybe LT should be more concerned about her son’s welfare, especially when he’s climbing all over furniture, gym equipment, walking with food in his mouth, in a boat without a life jacket on …..and bother to make their home more toddler friendly, instead of obsessing over herself. How she can carry on still making it about her when she has a little one to care about is beyond me but that’s narcissists for you, the only person that truly matters to them is them.

PS. She should be careful because if she’s really still that traumatised and unwell she could be seen as an unfit mother, which could be very useful to Ryan if they split up and he ever wanted to get custody of his son as she’s made her struggles very public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.