Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she's seriously worse than I remember on MIC. Inappropriate laughing and crying, twisting things nonsensically, zero personality, a total cypher

Reactions: 13
I saw Ryan at the London Landmark’s half marathon yesterday. He was warming up next to my family on his own and looked fairly subdued. Nothing else to note! He wasn’t as tall as I expected him to be.

Reactions: 7
"I'm a civilian just like you lot" duck off Louise, you're not royalty trying to relate to us little folk, you pompous twit. Also, I think she needs to rethink the sizing of her sports bra. She cant even make sure she wears the right size of her OWN BRAND. Anything to be as ✨smol✨ as possible I suppose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"I'm a civilian just like you lot" duck off Louise, you're not royalty trying to relate to us little folk, you pompous twit. Also, I think she needs to rethink the sizing of her sports bra. She cant even make sure she wears the right size of her OWN BRAND. Anything to be as ✨smol✨ as possible I suppose
I was just coming to post this! Wtaf

Reactions: 6
I know it can be a nightmare getting around with a pushchair but why didn’t they plan this better? She’s lucky it wasn’t leo she dropped. It would have been much easier if she just used the bloody expensive baby carrier.

View attachment 2073156View attachment 2073158
🤔 So she legged it up the stairs cutting it fine. Yet on the way she stopped did a photoshoot of pram halfway down the stairs strategically placed and Leo in the other half of pram before she went on ‘cutting it sooo fine’ …….of course you did Louise. 🤥
---
Good thing she mentioned in her latest story about being in hospital only a few weeks ago or we’d never have known she was. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he getting a stiffy from her exercising? ‘It all got a bit messy towards the end’ what in Grrryans pants! 🤢🤮
I genuinely feel like they haven’t had sex since before Leo was born 😂😂 they have zero chemistry. He probably caught sight of himself in the mirror and got a chub on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she’d stop referring to herself as a ‘new parent’ as an excuse for stuff - isn’t he nearly 18 months old now?

Reactions: 11
I think she's really bad at wording things and actually means "first time parents" not "new parents". How can it be new when you've been doing it for nearly 18 months 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Is he getting a stiffy from her exercising? ‘It all got a bit messy towards the end’ what in Grrryans pants! 🤢🤮
Not good is it given its all women he's coaching in that work out, it could have just been from watching those women. I still find it odd how men are excluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ryan has now set up a new brand called "Life Sensei" launching in May which is basically Turtle for men. Maybe he is slowly moving away from Louise to eventually set up on his own... 🤔
The page has been running since Jan 2021 yet they've never promoted it or launched it... Why now is he trying it again? I reckon you're right and he's slowly moving away from Louise

Reactions: 10
Not good is it given its all women he's coaching in that work out, it could have just been from watching those women. I still find it odd how men are excluded.
Yeah it’s weird it’s FOR women but run by two men? 😕

Reactions: 9
shes been out and about for a while now. shes been all the way to binkys.
she has been through on holidays.
she often has new flower
candles
little hauls.
work meeting
ten twenty billion therapies and doc appointments to tell her how ill she is.
traumatic scenes in going back into hospitals.
she has been out.
and that is NOT to say depression and mental health doesnt just suddenly hit and one day you cna soar and one day you simply cant move. i get that.
but she has done stuff.so does know how currently things work. thats all i mean on that front.
also she did go out before.meaning she does know how trains work.
Because they can't manipulate a major vulnerability in men as much.they call it.lifestyle but no no noooop its a diet.another diet playing into woman who they make feel like every other diet does.that their body is the problem.and they need to shrink it to society's fucked up version of acceptable,lovable,worthy.

• Heart
Given that its launching next month he hasn't promoted it. Its helping men in their business lives aswell as fitness. Who the duck would take business advice from Ryan. Scott flear is running it, interesting that it says Scott is CEO of turtle in their little bio's and no mention of it in Ryans bio.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It's clearly not been set up by anyone who pays attention to detail ;-)

Develop Ryan, if you want to be consistent, you're welcome ....

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 14.09.34.png

Reactions: 2
Given that its launching next month he hasn't promoted it. Its helping men in their business lives aswell as fitness. Who the duck would take business advice from Ryan. Scott flear is running it, interesting that it says Scott is CEO of turtle in their little bio's and no mention of it in Ryans bio.
sponsored athelete? Unless I’ve missed something then getting some free nappies to advertise on Instagram doesn’t make you a sponsored athelete.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sponsored athelete? Unless I’ve missed something then getting some free nappies to advertise on Instagram doesn’t make you a sponsored athelete.
Mind I guess but come on, he had about 4 supporters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mind I guess but come on, he had about 4 supporters 😂
oh am I a sponsored athelete for that time I did a 5k run for cancer research? 🤣

is my son a sponsored athtlete for that time he did a 5 lap ‘duck waddle’ around his school? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.