Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh something else to add to the list!! people need to stop giving her ideas!!

18F09A1D-0A24-4AD9-B4A2-31334CDA2817.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow no wonder she hasn’t got any better with that mindset. She clearly hasn’t tried CBT for a sustained period of time and totally missed the point. Seems she embraces all the negative thoughts because this is who she is now and how she wants to define herself. I’ve lived with depression for over two decades and although I don’t imagine my thoughts “drifting away on a balloon” I know to question my thoughts using CBT to ascertain fact over fiction. Doesn’t always work but a lot of the time I can pull myself out of the darkness. It takes hard work and a desire to want to. FML TT

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New TikTok up - screenshot with captions attached

Really desperate attention seeking with the grid pic
View attachment 2066573
Shame she’s not bothered about the real dangers she/they put their one year old in but as ever it’s all about her!
She’s one selfish, uncaring, self-obssesed, narcissist!
---
Some quotes just for you Louise Thompson as we know you like to read on here 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's just describing an anxiety disorder. I haven't experienced TRAUMA but when I had an anxiety disorder throughout my 20s I couldn't even have a cup of tea, sit in a cinema or stay up later than 9 just incase I gave myself a panic attack. It's what millions of people go through daily. Yes it's horrible but she acts as though she is in some sort of trauma club with her at the head of the table silently weeping whilst her crew tell her how amazing she is for surviving.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to go on about Leo's marked face (I know kids have a gazillion accidents but it's the lack of care about keeping him safe that upsets me). I've just rewatched and you can actually see it looks like a mouth print. Like someone's kissed him with lipstick on, apart from Louise wasn't wearing lipstick at 6.30am (she had bleeping winged linger to do a workout though lol). Maybe another kid bit him on the cheek at nursery? Weird that he's also got a bruise on the front of his ankle too, not quite sure how you bash the front of your ankle? The sides I could understand but his bruise is almost on the top of his foot? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For me I think it’s the fact they are so good to themselves with food, smoked salmon etc etc but when it comes to Leo they fire those pouches out. It just doesn’t make any sense to me at all.
It does if you consider that they’re two brands of narcissist and the child is an afterthought. I wouldn’t be surprised if they resented him when they remembered his existence.

Reactions: 3
She's just describing an anxiety disorder. I haven't experienced TRAUMA but when I had an anxiety disorder throughout my 20s I couldn't even have a cup of tea, sit in a cinema or stay up later than 9 just incase I gave myself a panic attack. It's what millions of people go through daily. Yes it's horrible but she acts as though she is in some sort of trauma club with her at the head of the table silently weeping whilst her crew tell her how amazing she is for surviving.
She has all these ‘disorders’ including digestive and mental health yet it doesn’t stop her from eating crap and posting #Ads, sometimes straight after her supposedly having a ‘trauma‘ episode. Sorry I think it’s utter BS on her behalf, or she doesn’t want to get better, as someone else said you have to want to get better and it‘s hard work.
Her biggest problem is she’s a narcissist wallowing in self-pity and wants adulation of how wonderful she is when she’s anything but. I would say she should visit a hospice for children and it might make her see how lucky she is but no doubt she’d still think she’s got it worse. Her behaviour disgusts me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Are we sure it's bruising and not a purple fruit pouch smear? His face isn't shown entirely on the cats grid post though. Poor little blighter either way.

Reactions: 2
I have been watching the Spencer/Louise seasons of MIC and good grief I see why you call her Tiny Tears. She has histrionic personality disorder for sure. All the cluster B personality disorders probably

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have been watching the Spencer/Louise seasons of MIC and good grief I see why you call her Tiny Tears. She has histrionic personality disorder for sure. All the cluster B personality disorders probably
Me too it's so cringe
She has no personality even when she is talking to the girls you can't see any personality at all

Season 2 she keeps doing a manic laugh like she is so cool and edgy but she just looks like a dick

Spencer is always off his nut ❄ and booze

Reactions: 12
Someone's been changing their meds 🫣

It's hardly an impromptu dance when she sets up the camera first then dances in front of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh if you’ve not done so already then watch Leo really carefully in that video of her dancing. He doesn’t look at her once and even turns away from her after watching the camera.

It looks like she’s trying to engage with him but it’s looking like it’s too little too late, poor boy.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He engages with the camera more than her but thats her own fault for constantly having her phone in his face.

Also, wtf is that outfit, my nan used to wear underslip skirts like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sycophants are out in force in the comments. How can they not notice Leo doesn't even make eye contact with her? It's painful to watch. They are teaching him to worship at the alter of iPhone

Reactions: 11
She really really is only in it for herself. Not this guise of talking about it to help others. This comment from Annie is the same person who always comments adoring/supportive messages in her Instagram posts yet this is all Louise can reply?!

This second comment had me chuckling...she really needs a hobby other than this constant over analysing of her thoughts and body sensations.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She really really is only in it for herself. Not this guise of talking about it to help others. This comment from Annie is the same person who always comments adoring/supportive messages in her Instagram posts yet this is all Louise can reply?!

This second comment had me chuckling...she really needs a hobby other than this constant over analysing of her thoughts and body sensations.
Surges from her abdomen to her heart are anxiety, it's horrible but a lot of us have it, treat it and deal with it without all the self pity and narcissistic posts!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.