Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she questioned "why do we need so much" I didn't realise she meant over and above mail order twigs for the kitchen table

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A post to congratulate her partner but made all about herself of course. I’m not Ryan’s biggest fan but dang! That sentence got to hurt. Because she dashed round London alone with their baby proves she loves him?

2C295AB9-4354-4A44-8501-A6AE3A1994B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A post to congratulate her partner but made all about herself of course. I’m not Ryan’s biggest fan but dang! That sentence got to hurt. Because she dashed round London alone with their baby proves she loves him?

View attachment 2075709
She went out for the day with a baby and pram in foot high heels? And carried her baby in the pram seat up those steps in foot high heels? What bloody planet is she on? That’s ridiculous and dangerous.
---
She went out for the day with a baby and pram in foot high heels? And carried her baby in the pram seat up those steps in foot high heels? What bloody planet is she on? That’s ridiculous and dangerous.
can you even get heels that high that aren’t stripper shoes? That’s 12 inches!!!!

Reactions: 12
Sensai? Japanese word for teacher … perfect for these two white British guys 🙃 presumably they have a deep respect and passion for Japan and it’s culture? Or maybe just some nonsense they came up with in a brainstorming sesh like bleeping turtle

Reactions: 17
Sensai? Japanese word for teacher … perfect for these two white British guys 🙃 presumably they have a deep respect and passion for Japan and it’s culture? Or maybe just some nonsense they came up with in a brainstorming sesh like bleeping turtle
So I’m normally miss anti-woke but that’s really quite offensive- kind of martial arts karate film fetishing what they do. Asian culture is not their costume 🤒

Reactions: 8
his red out of breath face 🤣🤣🤣

519A77B4-6F7A-403E-A21D-66355815F45A.jpeg

---
Meant to say did anyone else notice he called it a ‘marathon’ again in Louise’s videos this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so wild to me that Louise can make a half marathon by her fiance' seem inconsequential compared to her trauma and her ✨marathon✨ sprint in high heels across the tube.

She is unbelievable and this is one of those rare occasions that I actually feel sorry for Ryan - I was just thinking if my partner did this to me (particularly on a public platform to such a massive audience), I would feel so hurt!

Reactions: 16
So I’m normally miss anti-woke but that’s really quite offensive- kind of martial arts karate film fetishing what they do. Asian culture is not their costume 🤒
Kim K had to change her brand because of this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Kim K had to change her brand because of this 🤷‍♀️
Yeah kimono :) Most East Asians don’t really mind tbh as historically they haven’t been overly oppressed but it’s still not nice to fetishise them like that. Back on topic, proves Ryan doesn’t consult PR etc- his companies seem v amateur

Reactions: 3
I didn't actually know turtle was aimed at women...I'm not convinced it is? I feel like maybe the branding just happens to attract more women and the new launch is to try to get more men (and more income).

I am actually a sensei (I teach karate) and whilst the branding doesn't bother me, it is odd. I'm not sure they've got this right; if I was a bloke, I'm not sure I'd understand what they were offering or why it was different to anything else. Turtle at least tries to have a USP (slowww weight loss).

Reactions: 3
They seem so desperate to make a "family" that it just screams fake all of the time.

I'm not saying that we don't all fake it at some point, especially when we are struggling, especially with kids....but...im that person and I don't relate one bleeping bit.

Reactions: 4
I didn't actually know turtle was aimed at women...I'm not convinced it is? I feel like maybe the branding just happens to attract more women and the new launch is to try to get more men (and more income).

I am actually a sensei (I teach karate) and whilst the branding doesn't bother me, it is odd. I'm not sure they've got this right; if I was a bloke, I'm not sure I'd understand what they were offering or why it was different to anything else. Turtle at least tries to have a USP (slowww weight loss).
I think it’s mindset coaching? But it doesn’t have a USP, there’s lots of mindset programmes. They should do an ASMR called Chilling with Cocklodger that’s just 10 hours of fajitas frying, chill music, mindless chatter, relaxation, baby sounds etc. I’d listen to that while I worked ;) 🥘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.