Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was quiet on insta yesterday (Friday). I don’t think she posted at all. Because I remember thinking oh god is she having a bad day and we have another essay coming.
Thanks for making me feel like I haven't lost my grip on reality :ROFLMAO:

I was so surprised by the atypical tumbleweed that I was moved to post about it here [clearly], but then gaslit myself that I must've been mistaken 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still convinced the bulk of their Tiny Tears & Grrrrryan's followers are paid for from a media agency. HBO's documentary Fake Famous showed how easily it was done on the Gram.

Even more intriguing on the 18 supporters is once you start deducting Tiny Tears, family (his dad, Rick, two brothers + wives), the people around them like Sam & Zara, friends like Steve, the accountant (😉) & Will Chamberlin, maybe a few of the hand holding Turtle women, Tattlers, it doesn't actually leave many 'fans' at all!

Grrrrryan's not a popular guy! Of his £512, there's a £100 donation and a few £50 ones... Someone at work raised almost £8K, but then again Grrrryan is half arsed (do less, do nothing philosophy) and has hardly canvassed at all - probably because there is no return for him personally, despite it being for a very good cause.

I think Tiny Tears couldn't resist passively aggressively filming and sharing to remind him of it. Obviously he's nursing a bruised ego hence the 'don't film this'.
they seem to have a cult group of woman that follow them in turtle. the same group of woman he always tags and appear on their glorious fun days and comments.
---
I 100% agree with this. Over the years I’ve had a few female friends/associates who’ve done similar… Sloaney types who, on paper, you’d expect to pair up with some high status kind of guy. But instead, they date boyfriends who are less educated, less attractive, less socially connected and you can tell by the way they behave towards the guy that the choice of partner comes from a place of insecurity because it makes them feel superior/in control in the relationship.

An example of this with Ryan and Louise is… do you think she’d still be carrying on with all this “woe is me” trauma obsession/lifestyle if she was still with Spencer or Alik? I doubt it. Because she would be worried about them getting sick of her constantly deranged behaviour and breaking up with her (and I assume she’d be living a more “grand” lifestyle with either of them which she’d then lose as a result). However with Ryan, as he is a cocklodger, Louise has pretty much full control and can subsequently feel confident he will never break up with her because he is currently dependent on her. This means she can pretty much behave however she wants with all the “trauma” stuff which she can also use as a manipulation card over Ryan if he did leave as well.

I’m not a fan of Ryan by any means and think if he had the smarts he would go back to being a private PT for rich Chelsea clients (although who knows, perhaps Louise bans him from this due to insecurity from the fact this is how they met?). BUT I do want to acknowledge that, while being a “cocklodger” may come with its perks of doing FA all day, I think he is actually in a very tricky position with Louise and is probably quite miserable
he deff doesnt have a chelsea made background does he.
all we saw of her past relationships they very quickly got fed up.even jamie who is the most laid back guy of zero "needie" substance didnt last long

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve always given him the benefit of the doubt as Louise always says how sweet and supportive he is, but sweet and supportive people who others like to be around tend to have more friends 😆

He seems a shy person really but obsessed with his body and physical attributes, with a dash of something women don’t want to be around/misogyny/passive aggression. Especially when he was younger he wasn’t bad looking and Louise said he has never had an ex? NOTHING WRONG with that but happy go lucky Abercrombie models normally either have girlfriends or are super promiscuous, and neither seems to be him despite the fact he’s shown to be red-blooded (Lucie and her pics 😆)
I find it telling how they never seem to have any couple friends! If Louise meets up with her friends it's always her alone rather than the two of them meeting up with say her friend + friend's husband

She was quiet on insta yesterday (Friday). I don’t think she posted at all. Because I remember thinking oh god is she having a bad day and we have another essay coming.
She seems to have been at Binky's house as I saw it on Binky's story.

Reactions: 4
Why is she getting a taxi around London when all the roads are closed due to the half marathon... and then complaining about the traffic. I'm sure she lives near a tube station as well 🤦‍♀️

Why is she getting a taxi around London when all the roads are closed due to the half marathon... and then complaining about the traffic. I'm sure she lives near a tube station as well 🤦‍♀️
Yeah why DOES she always get taxis? Public transport is really good where she lives- such an I’m so special waste of money 🙄

Reactions: 5
I know it can be a nightmare getting around with a pushchair but why didn’t they plan this better? She’s lucky it wasn’t leo she dropped. It would have been much easier if she just used the bloody expensive baby carrier.

28E2810E-71C2-4838-ACFE-6DE70D242C4D.jpeg
5C8AACEE-DC7D-420B-827B-E6BEC410066A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why would it ever cross your mind to try to carry the pram that way with a child in it?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do we think she meant ditched the pram as in threw the pram down the stairs or ditched as in left it behind? Either way this is extremely disrespectful to bugaboo (didn't they gift her the pram?) and shows how she has total disregard/gratitude for her belongings.

But above all, why take a photo of the pram base if you are in such a rush? She can't help herself!!
A half marathon isn't exactly a short race she should have had plenty of time to get there....prob spent the whole morning preening herself and eye bleeping the mirror.

Reactions: 18
I know it can be a nightmare getting around with a pushchair but why didn’t they plan this better? She’s lucky it wasn’t leo she dropped. It would have been much easier if she just used the bloody expensive baby carrier.

View attachment 2073156View attachment 2073158
No doubt she’s after a FREE pram.
How does she think other mother’s cope who are far less privileged …As for posting about it, she’s just showing even more what an unfit mother she is!

How could the pram end up like that? You wouldn't seperate it an carry both bits up the stairs separately, or at least I wouldn't. You'd bump it up in one piece with the child in it. I think it's staged as she wants a new kindly gifted pushchair.

Has anyone seen Sam singing daily mail comments about himself 😂 I think Louise should do one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How could the pram end up like that? You wouldn't seperate it an carry both bits up the stairs separately, or at least I wouldn't. You'd bump it up in one piece with the child in it. I think it's staged as she wants a new kindly gifted pushchair.
There's no way she's just dumped the pram and bags there like that! She's definitly on the beg for a new one. Wouldn't mind but haven't they got another pram aswell that they were gifted, one that Ryan was advertising as a pram that he can push while jogging?

Eta - just checked and they do have another. She would have been better taking this one but as I said, she's definitly on the beg.

Attachments

She lives in London and still doesn't know how tube stations work? Her baby is one and a half and she's only now noticed a pram is a pain in the arse on stairs? What does she think her gifted baby carriers were for? And she managed to detach the carry cot from the wheels and heft that up the stairs with her teeny body? Also, how far was she holding her phone out into those poor runners? I'd have knocked that out of her hand on the way past, entitled twit.

Reactions: 10
I have a Bugaboo and that’s a load of bollocks. Total stagery.

Plus most tube stations were built in Victorian times you idiot. You pick the ones with lifts and plan accordingly. If I want to go to Oxford st I go to Bond st and walk, for example. CityMapper is your friend Louise.

Last edited:
So she turned around to take a photo of the pram, and then left it there? with a bag of her stuff? - who does that. Not only is it a disgusting attitude towards valuable possessions but also inconsiderate dangerous to leave it in the middle the stairs balanced like that. All so she could run maniacally around London trying to catch glimpses of Ryan when he'd probably rather she hadn't bothered.

You can tell she doesn't actually get out much if this is how she behaves when she does - an adrenaline rush from a short journey across London to see someone you saw that morning do some running in the cold. She's acting like it was some life or death scenes from Mission Impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she turned around to take a photo of the pram, and then left it there? with a bag of her stuff? - who does that. Not only is it a disgusting attitude towards valuable possessions but also inconsiderate dangerous to leave it in the middle the stairs balanced like that. All so she could run maniacally around London trying to catch glimpses of Ryan when he'd probably rather she hadn't bothered.

You can tell she doesn't actually get out much if this is how she behaves when she does - an adrenaline rush from a short journey across London to see someone you saw that morning do some running in the cold. She's acting like it was some life or death scenes from Mission Impossible.
Yeah you’re right about her getting out and about and she loves going to appointments, events etc, is such a big deal for her. I do think she has a touch of depression that makes it difficult for her to leave the house :(
---
Her story today “I haven’t been on the tube since the birth of Leo”? Luckily we have the reciepts..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.