Louise Thompson #20 Old EL PA and TinyTears ski in Gstarrd, still always moaning that life is so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the title suggests, the gruesome twosome went to Gstaard but Ryan did not in fact ski, he was ‘daddy day care’ and I must say that all the children looked throughly delighted to be in his affable company.
Louise claims to have only skiid for one hour, which as some of you might know is about the time it takes to get all the bloody gear on and get on a button lift. Frail, delicate Tiny Tears then enthralled everyone on the nursery slopes by zipping about with a bemused Leo swinging from her arms. It was a magical experience for Leo and I’ll think you’ll agree when I say that all our toddlers are just not living their best lives while we take them to soft play and doing toddler appropriate things instead of getting to stick stickers on an aircraft and being lobbed about on a pair of skis for the ‘gram.

Leo sleeps 7-7, but he doesn’t.

Ryan thinks he’s a good cook, but he isn’t.

Louise continues her love affair with beige décor, carpets the colour of day old porridge and butchering flower arrangements for fun.

If she gets the all clear from her latest quack, she might be able to do a half arsed workout in her leggings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Louise's story where she left a box to ask any questions about the ring doorbell... She literally posted 1 minute later saying "one of the questions lots of you guys asked me....". Another false question then as she hadn't given any time for people to ask her anything! She's so phoney but also so bad at it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she know Leo is eating an orange including the skin?
---
Louise's story where she left a box to ask any questions about the ring doorbell... She literally posted 1 minute later saying "one of the questions lots of you guys asked me....". Another false question then as she hadn't given any time for people to ask her anything! She's so phoney but also so bad at it 😂😂😂
🤣 I was way too distracted with the orange to even hear what she was saying 🤣🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That gym girl pose 101 video on her stories was honestly one of the most uncomfortable watches I’ve had with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry but delivery men whistling when you open the door is creepy Louise I thought you think yourself a feminist

Also the minibreaks for parents is taking the piss considering Leo is shoved off to nursery all week so you can prance and preen and Ryan can workout and write tit lists

I need an eye roll emoji on here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she for real? It was bad enough when she said she had a ‘little hour to herself which is super nice’ when Ryan took Leo in the running buggy.

Instagram is certainly becoming her mumagram account since she started losing followers and now I’m convinced she opened a TikTok just so she can live a double life and carry on trau-moaning on there because she had to stop on insta because everyone got fed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she had 8-6pm to herself yesterday whilst Leo was at nursery. 7pm-7am to herself overnight. An hour to herself (a little treat) at 9am. And then heading off to get a blow-dry this afternoon, presumably by herself.

Oh and not forgetting Mum & Dad's night out this evening, because you know, they deserve it.

But of course: who can relate to 'mini-breaks for mums' being going to the loo with the door locked.

Noone can relate to you Louise, nor can your tiny little vacuous brain consider relating to anyone else.

Get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it just me who finds it disgusting that her hair is literally hanging down the plug hole 😂
Soz didn't notice that was too busy trying to work out if she genuinely thinks her 'fans' want to watch her have her hair washed or if she had gone too long without looking at herself so needed to film ....

What a twit ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1678561661507.png
So is Ryan actually entertaining Leo while Louise is getting her hair done? Haven't checked his stories but I doubt it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2021166 So is Ryan actually entertaining Leo while Louise is getting her hair done? Haven't checked his stories but I doubt it :)
Leo was pictured with his cousin so I’m guessing Ryan’s brother is staying, probably to look after Leo whilst they have their well deserved night out.

Reactions: 3
Leo was pictured with his cousin so I’m guessing Ryan’s brother is staying, probably to look after Leo whilst they have their well deserved night out.
They have earned it
They busted a gut to get him to nursery to be waiting outside when it opens and then dash home to faff around (they call it work)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have earned it
They busted a gut to get him to nursery to be waiting outside when it opens and then dash home to faff around (they call it work)
I don't understand it! They were doing the same things before Leo and it was clear they were in a rut so needed a new toy/hobby. They seemed to go away a littttlllee more BL. It must be kind of boring living a life of leisure with expensive tastes and not that much money :)

Reactions: 5
Say it’s not just me who can the obvious baby bump?!
I don’t like to speculate on those things with women’s bodies but this is awks 😂
She thinks she literally can’t get pregnant due to not having a period for 2 years… how did Leo happen?! I thought it was an announcement 😂 Oh dear 🫣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.