Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, it's so transparent too! Louise, you don't have to be in on everything. She's always so keen to get in what she thinks is popular, she's totally lost sight of that fact that she was more than enough for her audience in the first place
Hasn’t she just realised that she hadn’t realised this to be the event of the year and Darcy has felt left out as probably many of her friends will have gone

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a few influencers going on about giving their kids a 90’s or vintage summer like they have invented new.. Do they not realise it’s basically what everyone else who isn’t earning £££ and being gifted holidays and days out does every year?

As for Taylor, I am surprised she didn’t get tickets tbh, maybe she will try and get some for August.

Reactions: 13
Also just admit you like Taylor Swift if you like her? I feel like she's posting about her and the eras tour at least once every other day on one of her socials and it's always 'oh I don't even really listen to her but' like are you trying to be in with the cool kids but 'not like other girls' at the same time? Or is she basically just admitting that she doesn't give a tit about Taylor but wants to make content about her, which is honestly sad in itself

Reactions: 12
I think she doesn’t give a tit about her and knows if anyone asked her anything about Taylor she wouldn’t know the answer she just wants to wear a sequin dress and make a tiktok and get thousands of views about it “healing” her inner child taking her daughter to Taylor Swift

Reactions: 10
Ahh her home account is back!! Can you suggest some teen accounts and brands for her?
Back again, which means back on the beg to deck out Darcy’s room for free. Manifesting ad deals 💫🌟

Reactions: 6
I will never understand any parent who redoes a kids (over 5ish) room and buys a single bed for them, obviously if there isn’t space that’s not the case. That room is huge and she’s bought a single bed for it? Get the girl a double, when she has friends round they can sleep in it too and when she moves out she can take it with her. I don’t get it

Reactions: 12
Love the ‘tag any teenagery brands’ at the end of the caption as well, aka tag any brands that might want to gift me things 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I will never understand any parent who redoes a kids (over 5ish) room and buys a single bed for them, obviously if there isn’t space that’s not the case. That room is huge and she’s bought a single bed for it? Get the girl a double, when she has friends round they can sleep in it too and when she moves out she can take it with her. I don’t get it
especially as she had a double before so is being downsized to a single?

Reactions: 4
Most people wish they had a big enough house to put doubles in kids rooms!!

My theory is because Louise wants to infantilise (?) Darcy, and can't stand the thought of her growing up and having intimate experiences

Reactions: 7
I genuinely thought that that bed was the sofa / day bed for a different area in the room and was wondering what everyone was going on about when they said about the bed

Reactions: 3