Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can really imagine darcy growing up to be like that freddymylove

re the lipgloss - ngl at the end of the day its a 30 quid gloss, yes a child doesnt need it but equally i dont think its as massive of a deal as its being made out to be. i see kids where i live wearing the 60 quid white fox hoodies, 150 quid trainers and thats just 'normal' peoples children, not children of an influencer who can afford it 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I don’t particularly think the lipgloss is that big of a deal, especially the fact teenage girls now seemed to have skipped the raiding Superdrug for the cheap makeup phase and automatically want higher end skincare and makeup. But the lipgloss is a fraction of the price of most the shite kids get these days.

The making and the posting of the tiktok however, diabolically cringe!

Reactions: 26
Watching that TikTok was like watching two Louises at once, and I am bloody exhausted now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah I don’t particularly think the lipgloss is that big of a deal, especially the fact teenage girls now seemed to have skipped the raiding Superdrug for the cheap makeup phase and automatically want higher end skincare and makeup. But the lipgloss is a fraction of the price of most the shite kids get these days.

The making and the posting of the tiktok however, diabolically cringe!
For me, it’s not the fact it’s lipgloss, it’s the fact it’s very obviously heavily weighted on the label - there was an audible gasp from Darcy when she saw the bag, before she even knew what was inside. Labels mean duck all!

Reactions: 22
For me, it’s not the fact it’s lipgloss, it’s the fact it’s very obviously heavily weighted on the label - there was an audible gasp from Darcy when she saw the bag, before she even knew what was inside. Labels mean duck all!
To most grown adults yeah labels mean duck all, but it’s everything to kids unfortunately. Even back in my day I remember my peers asking their parents for the latest biggest (and expensive) brands. Usually they’d get laughed at or maybe one item for Christmas, but that’s not the way it is these days. It’s just the way that it’s turned out🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
true yeah but at the same time at least she clearly valued/recognised the fact it was something expensive and savoured it in a way, handling everything nicely and looking through the samples before the gloss itself - she did seem grateful in comparison to some of the spoilt kids you see online

Reactions: 6
Correction labels mean duck all to you.

Reactions: 8
Correction labels mean duck all to you.
Yeah, true. The fact they mean that much to a 13 yo is a bit worrying no? There are far more important things to be enamoured by than anything by Dior, especially at 13, surely?

Reactions: 11
Louise is trying to make Darcy materialistic really. ‘My daughter wears Dior’. Your daughter will never get a job because you don’t teach her the value of money.

Reactions: 22
She also has a Stanley cup and lots of branded, expensive dancewear. If she doesn’t make it in musical theatre (and she probably won’t) Darcy will just expect Louise to fund her lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
What’s with the massive box and bag just for a lip gloss 🤣 what a waste

Reactions: 5
Hate to say it but Darcy is making me want to turn myself inside out I’m cringing so much

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her most recent TikTok makes me feel sick 🤢 Posting about Starbucks + tagging them... during a boycott?!
People are being massacred. Do it in private if you don't care, it's soooo tone deaf to make a video about it rn 😭 If she cared about children, she'd care about them all surely?
Not all of us are boycotting them, she is entitled to her own opinion. Also, so many influential try and gain from saying they’ve boycotted this and that company, give it a couple of months and they slowly start shopping there again. It is disingenuous and sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Also Darcy clearly thought it was something more than lipgloss 😂😂 god I just rewatched it and ‘ooh so precious’ and pouting and stupid expressions seem even worse this time around, the cringe is overwhelming 🙈

Reactions: 26
Her saying "I just wanted to be polite" is so weird to me? What a weird reaction, what a weird thing to say, to your mother of all people? I get it if it was a family friend or a more distant relative, the whole gift-giving thing can be a bit awkward with them, but your own mum? Granted, it's probably because there's a camera on her, constantly 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14