Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crisp, white furniture? that sounds far more Louise's choice than Darcy's. if she wants her daughter's room to be a "teen paradise", maybe she should actually ASK Darcy how she wants her room decorated, instead of the usual bedroom makeover all for content. her priority is creating the perfect IG aesthetic, not decorating Darcy's room how SHE wants 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 23
Dior!

She treats Darcy like a toddler half the time then as a 16 year old for the other half!

Reactions: 22
Darcy is so precocious. She is literally Louise in every which way, even the ott facial expressions and stupid voices and phrases. it’s scary. Dior engraved lipgloss for a 13 year old after her ‘exams’ yeah she’s not doing A Levels Louise.

Cut to their next trip and she’ll be a matching pink glittery skirt with her 5 year old sister. 16 or 6? No in between in Louise’s world

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Darcy is so precocious. She is literally Louise in every which way, even the ott facial expressions and stupid voices and phrases. it’s scary. Dior engraved lipgloss for a 13 year old after her ‘exams’ yeah she’s not doing A Levels Louise.

Cut to their next trip and she’ll be a matching pink glittery skirt with her 5 year old sister. 16 or 6? No in between in Louise’s world
The constant "Stage Face"/Posing she does creeps me out.

Reactions: 18
It’s in tik tok just watched it. Darcey is incredibly precocious😬 can remember someone saying she introduced to herself as Louise pentlands daughter and I can imagine this. Louise is cringey af

I was actually cringing the whole way through the Dior lipgloss video 😶

Reactions: 14
Hang the duck on… what stressful exams does a 13 yo have?! Dior??? How out of touch is she?!

ETA Just watched the whole thing - genuinely confused as to why that needed filming… is this Darcy’s soft launch into ads on social media? She appreciates the finer things etc? Seems like she’s picking up on her mum’s persona and it just felt so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Darcy is her absolute double ! Same mannerisms and everything!

Presumably the Dior was a freebie ?!
She really is!
I don’t think so. Louise always marks things correctly because she is scared of getting into trouble!

Reactions: 5
I feel like Louise keeps trying way too hard to be a cool mum and be down with the kids now that Darcy is a teenager

The amount she spends on Darcy is unreal, like I get getting her a little gift for some exams as Louise has the money to do so but DIOR?!

You can tell in the way Darcy acts that she’s spoiled

She didn’t even seem that impressed with the Dior lipgloss!! That’s the problem when kids are showered with expensive things, they don’t learn to appreciate things

Reactions: 20
She didn’t even seem that impressed with the Dior lipgloss!! That’s the problem when kids are showered with expensive things, they don’t learn to appreciate things
I think she was too busy acting and remembering her lines 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very hyped up for just a lipgloss. Also Dior seems like a more mature woman brand to me, not really for a young teenager.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone post it please? I'm not on the ol' ticky tocky as our Louise likes to call it.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Louise wear a Dior lipgloss for her wedding with Matt? I remember in her blog post about it her saying it was rubbish 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i can really imagine darcy growing up to be like that freddymylove

re the lipgloss - ngl at the end of the day its a 30 quid gloss, yes a child doesnt need it but equally i dont think its as massive of a deal as its being made out to be. i see kids where i live wearing the 60 quid white fox hoodies, 150 quid trainers and thats just 'normal' peoples children, not children of an influencer who can afford it 🤷‍♀️