Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is oldddd news from 2019, but just thought it was interesting. Just been looking through Louise’s Instagram and stumbled across this View attachment 2968483View attachment 2968484
I take it she didn’t reply to that? Does she still follow the person 🤣? She’s a snide, passive aggressive, catty witch. None of this surprises me

ETA - found it, I see they don’t seem to follow each other, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been cut off by many people for her behaviour!

Reactions: 11
This is oldddd news from 2019, but just thought it was interesting. Just been looking through Louise’s Instagram and stumbled across this View attachment 2968483View attachment 2968484
I remember this. Why not just say she had an accident and all is ok. It’s the way she had to say a guest closed the door on her finger. It wasn’t malicious, simply an accident. The fact it was a poor teenager as well, I bet she was heartbroken that she accidentally hurt P. Plus, how heavy are her bloody doors to do that! She should have put some of those child proof buffers on them!

Reactions: 22
I trapped my finger in a door so many times a kid and not once was sent to A&E!? I bet it was just the straw that broke the camels back and that’s why the lady had the outburst on the post. I bet Louise is a right snooty cow around her relatives.

Reactions: 20
Where are the rest of her disney vlogs she promised to upload in a series? We have a travel day and then the 1st day and nothing, for 3 weeks. Not even a normal vlog in the middle. She's so lazy.
I know! She is so lazy. She doesn't give a tit about YT really, it's all TikTok now because she thinks that's were all the "cool kids" hang out🙄 she's always trying to be "on trend" 🤦‍♀️😒

Reactions: 6
I remember this. Why not just say she had an accident and all is ok. It’s the way she had to say a guest closed the door on her finger. It wasn’t malicious, simply an accident. The fact it was a poor teenager as well, I bet she was heartbroken that she accidentally hurt P. Plus, how heavy are her bloody doors to do that! She should have put some of those child proof buffers on them!
Wasn't it the teens Mum who commented that? And they're somehow related to Louise.

Reactions: 1
Or maybe they’re already married and 2025 is the party!
---

I think it’s a member of Matt’s family (and by extension Louise) from memory
I did do a creepy little investigation to try to figure out the relationship and I noticed Matt had liked some of the persons photos on Facebook, so yeah looks like Matt’s family. Makes it less surprising that Louise would be happy to be passive aggressive about it… (not that I think it being a member of her own family would stop her)

Reactions: 10
She’s asking for Center Parcs activity recommendations… I’m sorry Louise haven’t you been 4000 times, surely you know what’s worth booking - unless someone’s fishing for a little invitation to some *ad gifted activities

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I did do a creepy little investigation to try to figure out the relationship and I noticed Matt had liked some of the persons photos on Facebook, so yeah looks like Matt’s family. Makes it less surprising that Louise would be happy to be passive aggressive about it… (not that I think it being a member of her own family would stop her)
thats one way of making sure your outlaws never come back to visit!

I’m not sure Louise and I have the same interpretation of “affordable” but hey I guess £15 isn’t a weeks worth of food to her, just a bit of change. Maybe she’s also using £15 to block her tone deaf ears 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure Louise and I have the same interpretation of “affordable” but hey I guess £15 isn’t a weeks worth of food to her, just a bit of change. Maybe she’s also using £15 to block her tone deaf ears 🤷‍♂️
It’s similar to her mentioning the cost of her Devon trip being a cheap getaway

Reactions: 8
She’s asking for Center Parcs activity recommendations… I’m sorry Louise haven’t you been 4000 times, surely you know what’s worth booking - unless someone’s fishing for a little invitation to some *ad gifted activities
EXACTLY what I came here to say. Surely on your many many MANY MANY trips and gifted stays you know what you can do, or you know… read the list?
Can’t wait for CPs to kindly reach out!!

Reactions: 5
but you can reuse the little box after :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still remember her vlog advertising the cabana for free and there was a tv you couldn’t hear over the general pool noise. And never forget the “I contacted the press dept for free bikes”

• Wow
What was she showing? I can't see anything on her stories and want to know what she's claiming is "so affordable" 😂

What was she showing? I can't see anything on her stories and want to know what she's claiming is "so affordable" 😂
But upon reflection I feel my comment is harsh and neglected the value of this highly useful tacky yellow box , endless possibilities
IMG_4407.png

• Haha