Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's right you know. No one I know with half siblings has ever felt connected to them at all. No amount of shared experiences or living in the same house could ever make them feel like they were part of the same family. Clearly what they were missing was matching outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another reason for the matching could be she loves the outfits that much shes going to save Darcys and Pearl can rewear it all one day

Reactions: 1
"I get messages from women who are angry that I match the girls" - I can almost guarantee that what actually happened was she came on here and read her thread, got upset about our home truths and decided she wanted to make it everyone's problem 😂

Louise, the entire post reads as though you're trying to desperately convince YOURSELF that Darcy loves the outfit matching. God, the passive aggressiveness really stinks. Why don't you close Tattle, get off your iPhone and go spend some quality time with your not-quite-as-beloved second born. Or is she too "difficult" for you to deal with today?

Reactions: 26
She’s doing ANOTHER sort out of the girls room. How do they have so much stuff every month they need to do a clear out?
I’ve wondered for a long time if you added up everything she has ever been #adgifted or sent to her PO Box how much it would all be worth at retail price. All the beauty bits, all the kids crap, the movie premieres, holidays, hotel stays, clothes etc. Along with her YouTube millions it must be well into the hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Reactions: 6
I find it so weird how she hashtags the girls' names. Putting your kids on your social media seems a bad idea to me. But to make hashtags of their names is beyond ridiculous. They're not celebrities, they're innocent children being denied their right to grow up with privacy

Reactions: 22
She’s just using Darcy and the blended family stuff as a way to stop the criticism, make herself feel better because her stans will eat it all up and defend her. Good going Louise you really showed us, only people you are hurting is your children

Reactions: 7
I find it so weird how she hashtags the girls' names. Putting your kids on your social media seems a bad idea to me. But to make hashtags of their names is beyond ridiculous. They're not celebrities, they're innocent children being denied their right to grow up with privacy
And they have the same middle name?!

Reactions: 3
Okay but if Darcy really wanted to match with Pearl, why can't they match wearing clothes that would be appropriate for both ages? Like they could both wear jeans/leggings and matching tees or jumpers. Not ridiculous sailor dresses or tulle monstrosities with giant bows.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know this will be controversial and people will disagree WHICH IS FINE, but in my personal opinion I could never give my second child the same middle name as my first. Especially when I spend so much of my time publicly declaring how hard the second child is. It gives Pearl no personal identity, she’s just Darcy II.

Reactions: 24
Not sure how that is controversial, a number of people prefer to use their middle name in life so this would be hard if they both did . I had a uni friend who was adopted and had a similarly adopted sibling contact them via the authorities about finding out about each other to discover their mother had given them both exactly the same name s and she was extremely upset and traumatised

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know this will be controversial and people will disagree WHICH IS FINE, but in my personal opinion I could never give my second child the same middle name as my first. Especially when I spend so much of my time publicly declaring how hard the second child is. It gives Pearl no personal identity, she’s just Darcy II.
I totally agree. I feel like the effect it's going to have on Darcy is just as bad - Darcy had an identity and then was suddenly forced to share it.
Also, I get wanting to give your kids 'honour' names for family members. My first name is an honour name. I go by my middle name because whilst it's nice to honour a family member, I am not that family member and I want to be my own person. I feel like Darcy and Pearl don't really get that, and I'm sure there's other women in Louise/Liam's lives that they could have chosen to honour instead.

Reactions: 2
That post is literally just “people are saying mean things about me online so I need you all to give me the positive attention I crave”
Notice nothing from Tory Louise about the cost of living crisis or the fact energy bills are about to almost double in price, just some passive aggressive post about nothing that actually matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I totally agree. I feel like the effect it's going to have on Darcy is just as bad - Darcy had an identity and then was suddenly forced to share it.
Also, I get wanting to give your kids 'honour' names for family members. My first name is an honour name. I go by my middle name because whilst it's nice to honour a family member, I am not that family member and I want to be my own person. I feel like Darcy and Pearl don't really get that, and I'm sure there's other women in Louise/Liam's lives that they could have chosen to honour instead.
Off topic slightly but related to the above point.

I’m four months pregnant and my baby boy is having a fully honoured name after mine and my partner’s Grandads. His first name will be my (living) Grandad’s name - Grandad is 90 and my absolute hero. He’s named after his dad, and so on and so on.

The second name is my parents’ Grandads who I was fortunate enough to meet and love (fortunately they share the name!) and the third name is my partner’s Grandad - which my partner and his dad also have as their middle names.

Do you think the massive age difference, and the fact the second two people being honoured are no longer with us, will help our boy find his own identity?

I’m just named my name because my parents liked it and I’ve always wanted a story / a namesake so that explains my choice but your point does make sense and I’m a little concerned now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.