Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly just shocked she didn’t add “he’s not insecure about me being the breadwinner” to that list

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It annoys me so much when she writes “yanno”

I don’t know why but it makes me more angry than it should 🙈

Reactions: 22
It seems very clear that she isn't head over heels in love with him. Hes a safe option who is dependable and good with the kids but I dont think hes giving her the fairytale romance she would prefer. She loved the grand gestures that she had with Drew taking up the Empire State building and Jack taking her on the boat ride.

Louise always just lists things about Liam but never about any feelings of love or attraction.

Reactions: 23
Where does everyone get this “he wants an easy life and goes along with Louise” stuff from? I reckon Liam’s just as up for the freebies and money as she is and actively chooses to participate with putting Pearl online.

Reactions: 3
If that’s not a relationship of convenience then I don’t know what is. Not knowing too much about them and only really watched her cruise content as was interested to see her take and gathering from an earlier post on here he works in the police then knowing that industry he will be in for a ribbing from his colleagues as I guess they watch what she posts. Surely he knows how she feels on this very strange if she has his permission to post such private information. Without being rude I guess they have private time planned in on their calendar

Reactions: 7
Wonder if this is a dig at Matt and Devon for taking Darcy to concerts lol
definitely throwing shade. 🙄🙄

i'm sure the concerts Matt and Devon attended with Darcy earlier this year were based mainly on their own musical tastes, but that isn't to say Darcy didn't enjoy it! sure, she may not have specifically requested to see Greenday or FOB, but based on the few photos Matt shared - and i fully appreciate that it's impossible to tell based on a few photos chosen to be shared on SM - but she seemed to enjoying the experience, wearing a band tee and smiling naturally, without all the forced poses demanded by Louise. and I'm sure if she actually hated rock music, she wouldn't have been forced to go. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and tbh, it may be that she loves bands like Greenday, but if Louise were to ask if she wanted to go see any bands in concert, her baby doll Darcy is hardly going to ask to go to a rock concert, because she knows Louise will say no and will not approve, as it doesn't really fit with the pink, frilly aesthetic she pushes on the girls. Darcy may have said she wasn't bothered because she isn't boetered about being dragged to a pop concert or to see Harry Styles or Ariana Grande or whatever poppy music Louise is undoubtedly pushing upon her - and if it's the case that she prefers more rock/Indie style music, she knows she has her dad willing to take her to gigs she wl actually enjoy, so ofc she will say no to Louise, to avoid being forced to sit thru music she hates!

It seems very clear that she isn't head over heels in love with him. Hes a safe option who is dependable and good with the kids but I dont think hes giving her the fairytale romance she would prefer. She loved the grand gestures that she had with Drew taking up the Empire State building and Jack taking her on the boat ride.

Louise always just lists things about Liam but never about any feelings of love or attraction.
exactly this. she's settled into a relationship of convenience, because being with Liam provides her with a safety blanket. she feels safe and protected with him because he's strong and brave, she's financially secure and in a relationship where the childcare is shared so she isn't forced to tolerate Pearl's "wildness" when she doesn't want to.

the phrases she uses to describe him like "he's a good egg, yanno!" and "he's a grown up man!" are weird - like, that wouldn't be the way I would immediately describe the guy I am in love with. i mean, if "he's a grown man" is the best compliment she can think of, it's not the greatest sign of a lasting relationship! who even describes their partner in that way? it's the way a little child would talk about an adult! 🤣

they're engaged, and she still vaguely alludes to them potentially getting married at some point in the future - which I don't believe will happen. I think they've settled into more of an amicable relationship, mainly for Pearl's sake, and he will leave when Pearl is older, and Louise will fall for someone who gives her huge gifts and makes big gestures and set out to find her one true love and plan a fairytale Disney wedding, but right now, I think she is happier in a stable, secure, "safe" relationship - and Liam fits those criteria. it's not so much that he makes her "really happy" - i think it's far more the situation, because at this point in her life, she feels content in a relationship with a guy who is dependable, reliable and a dedicated father - but the way she talks about him, I honestly don't think they are in love, or there is any true attraction or feelings involved. behind the scenes, I imagine their lives are quite separate, and they purposefully act the "perfect family" when they're filming for content. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The kitchen company obviously didn’t realise they were dealing with a celebrity when they took on her reno. She’s not a happy bunny and can’t wait to find out what’s gone wrong (probably nothing other than being treated like a normal customer)

Reactions: 11
Wonder if this is a dig at Matt and Devon for taking Darcy to concerts lol
That last sentence is such a dig. She sounds like a massive dick there 😂
I bet Darcy liked seeing Green Day more than dressing like a grandma and posing with her younger sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That last sentence is such a dig. She sounds like a massive dick there 😂
I bet Darcy liked seeing Green Day more than dressing like a grandma and posing with her younger sis.
exactly this! like sure, Darcy may enjoy ballet and dance - but it's one thing supporting and encouraging her with her hobby, and totally another expecting her to pose for photos in her tutu at every possible random location solely to create content! Darcy may enjoy actually dancing, but i bet she had way kroe fun at the Greenday concert with her dad than she does being told she has to pose in her ballet leotard in the middle of random fields etc - that's not something Darcy enjoys, it's what Louise wants. whether Greenday is a band she loves or not, I imagine she relished the opportunity to engage in an age-appropriate activity with her dad, without having every second filmed and plastered all over SM, knowing deep down that the only reason she'd been taken there was to create content for her mother's SM - which she will be fully aware of each time Louise demands she get up super early to pose for photos in her tutu in covent garden etc. it may have started out as Darcy's hobby, but Louise has ensured that she has made it all about her, and creating "dance mum" content. 🤦🏻‍♀️

nice to care about what your kids are interested, and support and encourage them in their interests and hobbies Louise, not jump at the opportunity to use their hobbies to create content and exploit their privacy in social media. 👌🏻

Reactions: 11

Says a lot about her attitude to partnership and the reality. She has what appears to be a decent man, a good father and partner - which probably scares her. She'd rather fluff about in lalaland all by herself or with a Mills & Boon boyfriend which will go nowhere but then she would never have to be a 'grown up' herself and could play the victim and damsel in equal measures. Louise shows a lot of Anger towards the men in her life (despite her attempts at controlling it), goodness knows how she'd have been as mother of a son. Liz and Damien Hurley creepy vibes I bet! 😂

Reactions: 8

Whenever I’m reminded of that boat trip I remember how surreal it was. Before she announced her divorce doing this weird fake date with Jack

Reactions: 5
Whenever I’m reminded of that boat trip I remember how surreal it was. Before she announced her divorce doing this weird fake date with Jack
was that the time that matt got annoyed at her because she went out with jack and left all the housework to matt, and he'd been to work, looked after darcy etc.. i never watched her videos but i seem to remember someone on the old gossip site mentioning something like that

Reactions: 3
was that the time that matt got annoyed at her because she went out with jack and left all the housework to matt, and he'd been to work, looked after darcy etc.. i never watched her videos but i seem to remember someone on the old gossip site mentioning something like that
There was also a prank phone call where she called matt for a YouTube vid and told him she'd bought loads of cats, he was understandably annoyed as they were married and I think he'd said something like 'we were going to pick one with darcy' so they'd clearly discussed this and she decided to wind him up over it for views.
I know it was years ago but she wasn't a child, she was an adult married woman with a child and her own home. She must be a bleeping nightmare!

Reactions: 14
I remember the cat video, and everyone on Guru Gossip thinking Matt must have been so controlling etc… probably as bad as each other!

Reactions: 4
I know there was another time in her vlogmas where Lousie and Jack sat around in Christmas pyjamas all day while Matt took Darcy to nursery went to work picked her up and made dinner and they did nothing.

Reactions: 2
I know there was another time in her vlogmas where Lousie and Jack sat around in Christmas pyjamas all day while Matt took Darcy to nursery went to work picked her up and made dinner and they did nothing.
Whos Jack? I've watched Louise for a while but can't place a Jack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.