Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else despise the phrase ‘yummy mummy’ that Louise is obsessed with 🤢

Reactions: 13
Anyone get the feeling of desperation when she posts all the father's day pics? Look how lucky I got with Liam (I give it five years tops). She obviously detests Matt and of course daren't include her own dad due to the history. Sad really.

Reactions: 14
New video
At around the 4 min mark-
Louise holds a plain and regular looking hot pink makeup bag, and says something along the lines of wow beautiful if only it was for sale sometime in the future in a range I’m bringing out,

So we can expect either a collab or own brand (more likely I think as she would be more able to hint) coming soon i think

Reactions: 5
New video
At around the 4 min mark-
Louise holds a plain and regular looking hot pink makeup bag, and says something along the lines of wow beautiful if only it was for sale sometime in the future in a range I’m bringing out,

So we can expect either a collab or own brand (more likely I think as she would be more able to hint) coming soon i think
Surely most brands out there are not stupid enough to release a range of products with her? especially cosmetic bags. She barely has a strong fanbase as it is so it's not like she will sell loads of them. She's also terrible at doing makeup and makeup is not even a huge part of her content, her mum life and plus size fashion is. I always thought her own range/brand would be plus size clothing and kids clothing. Maybe that's the next step? 😬 anyways, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out but I personally can't see it doing well at all.

Reactions: 6
Anyone get the feeling of desperation when she posts all the father's day pics? Look how lucky I got with Liam (I give it five years tops). She obviously detests Matt and of course daren't include her own dad due to the history. Sad really.
...and just like that the missing pics are posted! Thanks Louise for confirming you read these!! Also of course had to post the exact same venue as Darcy's dad had up!! #anythingyoucando

Reactions: 3
She did a post later with her own dad and grandad. Idk if that was a reaction from comments or she planned to anyway and just spaced out the posts for more engagement (she wants the engagement/clicks so that's probably all it is).

I don't think it's weird she didn't include her ex husband. I think it would be weird if she did post a photo of Matt.

She did a post later with her own dad and grandad. Idk if that was a reaction from comments or she planned to anyway and just spaced out the posts for more engagement (she wants the engagement/clicks so that's probably all it is).

I don't think it's weird she didn't include her ex husband. I think it would be weird if she did post a photo of Matt.
Oh didn't mean she should have included him but there are some people who can stay on friendly terms after a divorce. The pics of her dad could have gone up way earlier imo.

I always thought her own range/brand would be plus size clothing and kids clothing. Maybe that's the next step?
She actually already has had two plus size clothing ranges with Simply Be. It wasn’t my taste, and seeing as some stuff from 2016 is still available I’m guessing it’s sold terribly. It looked dated already, like stuff I would have worn in 2011/12.

• Wow
It must be a range of bags/cosmetic cases as she showed those 'Mummy and Me' heart bags in a recent vlog (London maybe?) and also some pleather-looking material samples on stories a while ago. Will be interesting to see how successful this is as it seems like a risk when you can get cheap versions on the high street and she doesn't really have the fan base for 'merch' anymore...

I don’t think that Louise tagging Darcy’s school in that post really was much of a sin. If you’re worried about people finding out which school she goes to, a simple google search of her dad’s name tells you what school he works at. We know that Darcy attends this school as Louise has mentioned before that the fees are discounted because he works there.

Reactions: 1
Did she really invite her dad over to sit alone at the dinner table and have a takeaway? She couldn’t have even sat down as a family to celebrate? It’s literally just him…
C035080B-4C9E-4905-8416-CAEB6849DBDB.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
her sister is there too on the other side of the table (i think its her sister anyway)
i guess that’s slightly better. Why is Louise not sitting down with them since it’s at her house? I just feel like if you’re going to invite your dad over for tea on Father’s Day the least you can do is all sit and have dinner together!

Oh didn't mean she should have included him but there are some people who can stay on friendly terms after a divorce. The pics of her dad could have gone up way earlier imo.
I always got odd vibes from Matt so I think the unfriendly terms may have been mostly his doing.

The whole quickly meeting Devon and then them trying to make YouTube careers themselves off the back of Louise thing. If I was Louise I would be raging at that too.

Reactions: 12
i guess that’s slightly better. Why is Louise not sitting down with them since it’s at her house? I just feel like if you’re going to invite your dad over for tea on Father’s Day the least you can do is all sit and have dinner together!
She probably thinks that making him eat alone is somehow making up for her childhood trauma or something, she has a very odd relationship with her dad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always got odd vibes from Matt so I think the unfriendly terms may have been mostly his doing.

The whole quickly meeting Devon and then them trying to make YouTube careers themselves off the back of Louise thing. If I was Louise I would be raging at that too.
Same same. When they were together, I always got vibes that he was an absolute control freak and he couldn’t cope when Louise got more confident and independent. I remember how he was adamant he could not be in her videos because of privacy and his job etc then as soon as they split he was desperately trying to make YouTube his thing too and milking Darcy as much as possible. I reckon refusing to be in Louise’s videos when they were together was the only thing he could hold over her towards the end of the relationship (because she wasn’t a doormat little wifey anymore) and that’s why he did it.

And then when he got with Devon, despite knowing Louise’s horrendous history with her own stepmom, he introduced Darcy to her early on, didn’t warn Louise introductions would be happening, let Devon and her creepy mum plaster Darcy all over their instagrams after meeting her only a couple of times...

I mean, it’s no coincidence that his new wife is an absolute wet blanket of a woman who seems to worship the ground “Matthew” walks on. He can’t handle not being in charge.

It drives me mad when people rave about him on here like he’s this perfect dad who never pimps out Darcy and how he must have had a terrible time with Louise etc. And I’m not defending Louise before anyone suggests it, it’s just Matt has creeped me out since the beginning and I think Louise did well getting away from him rather than the other way round 😂😂😂

Reactions: 38
It drives me mad when people rave about him on here like he’s this perfect dad who never pimps out Darcy and how he must have had a terrible time with Louise etc. And I’m not defending Louise before anyone suggests it, it’s just Matt has creeped me out since the beginning and I think Louise did well getting away from him rather than the other way round 😂😂😂
So much this. I think we all forget sometimes the only reason Matt and Devon aren’t pimping out Darcy/big on social media is because they were unsuccessful and hounded by Louise’s fans.

Matt definitely gives off controlling vibes, interestingly Liam seems to be the opposite? The proposal story was very telling imo, i wish I knew more about psychology because Louises psyche seems fascinating

Reactions: 15
I remember following the whole Devon debacle on guru gossip I think? Showing my age 🥴 Weird couple but honestly L and M are as bad as each other. I personally find it so embarrassing when parents can't set aside their resentments and model good behaviour for their child. They're so clearly baiting each other with the "such a good fatherly role model" crap. Get a grip.

Reactions: 14
I actually unsubbed today. Hate watching is only good if there's something interesting to comment on.

I think one day there will be rules against showing your kids on YouTube and Louise will have to delete half her channel.

Even if she had to finish it all up now she would still be rich because of her investments ( I really do hate how the rich just get richer ) so she will be fine.

I don't hate Louise I just don't agree with how she runs her brand and shows her kids. I do hope she's happy and Liam and her stay together. I just have no interest in following her life anymore. With the views dropping I think a lot of people are the same.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.