Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion: Louise Pentland #14 - Any illusion of content's a sham, she's just pimping her kids out for creeps on the gram.

Title suggestion: Louise Pentland #14 - Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Title suggestion: Louise Pentland #14 - Any illusion of content's a sham, she's just pimping her kids out for creeps on the gram.

Title suggestion: Louise Pentland #14 - Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!
that second one is fab!

Reactions: 2
People think that's because she was following Zoe's private Insta at the time, where there was one new post made which is assumed to have been announcing the pregnancy to close friends and family.
Shortly after the reveal, following Louise's hints, Louise was suddenly no longer following that private account. So many think Zoe revoked her access 😅
Yep and after that there's no way in hell they're mates. She also slagged Zoe for having panic attacks. She wasn't invited to Zoes baby shower or Maddies.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.