Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeepersPeepers

She’s so overweight and repulses me, get a smug feeling from her and I would rather stick pins in my eyes than live her life. Those bags are tacky and childlike, hate them.
There’s plenty of things to complain about. Her weight and how is repulses you Should not be one of them. This is exactly the kind of thing that gives forums such as this a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Smca53

VIP Member
The bashing of Darcy’s dance skills here is a bit weird to be honest. No one cares if your own kid is a better dancer, if she’s enjoying herself, who cares if she’s a “natural” at it or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 51

g.m.j

Okay so I have found out some gossip, I can’t necessarily promise to the truth but would be very weird if lies although I can’t promise to how much has been exaggerated!
So my best mate is in an emergency force, and has a colleague on Liam’s team. He works in child protection (which really shocked me) and apparently in person Louise is demanding, she’ll call Liam at work to say she doesn’t want to look after the baby or anything like that, she’ll just give him the baby (I’m assuming Pearl) after work instantly because she can’t take it - and the most shocking is that apparently she had a night nurse for the whole time she had Pearl as a proper baby. I wasn’t sure if she ever mentioned it but yeah...apparently she’s very snooty. I’m sure we can all see that though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I always wonder why Matt and Devon don't have their own children....
I would never want to speculate that. You never know someone’s reasons why they haven’t got children. There could be a myriad of reasons why, none of which are really our business

• Heart
Reactions: 48

graps

Every single one of them should know better. Louise as a NSPCC patron, Liam as a law enforcement officer, and Matt being a teacher, they all should know better than to make a public instagram page for their underage daughter’s hobby. Makes my blood boil seeing these things.

Reactions: 46

Smca53

VIP Member
I had to say something, I haven’t been blocked but I also haven’t had a response. I doubt I’ll get either of those as it would be an acknowledgement. I don’t know how she doesn’t see it. Or does she see it, and she just doesn’t care, because it’s a reflection of her true colours? She is disgusting me with all of this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Honestly? I’m repulsed by this. Louise has already set up a “gifted” highlight. I don’t care what she says, this is NOT a normal dance account. This is her turning her daughters hobby into a cash cow. How children’s organisations work with her

So so wrong

It is now stupidly easy to know where she dances. She’s putting her child at risk

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I would say my mum and dad are "dance parents" as in my sister has been dancing since a child and they've ended up helping out backstage, building sets and other things for her productions. Louise is literally just dropping Darcy off and making it her whole personality.

Reactions: 40

Mooncalf

VIP Member
To be fair, one credit to Louise (if you can even call it credit) is that she and Matt must have raised Darcy to have a LOT of self confidence because there is no way in hell I would be posing let alone dancing for pictures/insta stories/boomerangs in the middle of London at 10 years old, I'd have been humiliated.

Reactions: 38

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I was looking for another Darcy on Instagram and found this. Let this child have a HOBBY. I know she’s not promoted it but i found it just by finding someone with the same name?? seems a bit much frankly
That’s too far! A 10 year old should not have an Instagram account even if it’s run by her mum. NSPCC should stop partnering with her. This is the complete opposite of child safeguarding!!

saltymermaid

Thanks to @lhb120 for the title and also @FakeSmile

Recap:
- Somehow blended families and divorces are linked to.....vitamins?
- She has a "side hustle" where she re-sells jewellery that she buys from ebay and possibly from charity shops
- She ate full sized chocolate cake in her car
- The hot tub was sold because it was too costly for her and replaced with some shitty string lights and new pavers
- She hinted at Zoe Sugg's pregnancy a few days before Zoe announced it
- She has also did something similar but with Fleur De Force
- Zoe may have blocked Louise from her private instagram
- We got a sneek peek of Pearl's chore list which includes "no whinging"
- Her ensuite was renovated
- She moaned on about how hard it was to be a single mother even though she never parented alone. Darcy's dad (Matt) has always been a very active part in Darcy's life and she has/had nannies
- Liam HAS to respect that her job yields more money
- The girls got a trampoline and shockingly, it wasn't #gifted
- Darcy's birthday necklace cost about £389 with a genuine diamond but it easily could've cost either £1000 or £1500, depending on the type of gold plating
- Nothing quite says Happy 10th Birthday like a coco pops advert
- Darcy's birthday vlog recap
- She admitted to writing her first book to get back at her American ex, Drew. She even sent it to him to show him how successful she is
- She hopped on the "baby names I love but didn't use" trend about 3 years too late and promoted the video non-stop for 3 days
- Most of the baby names in question are god awful and of course she had to make another passive aggressive comment towards Pearl
- Life update vlog recap
- Louise, sweetie. Have you forgotten that you're engaged to a "good egg" named Liam?
- Times #1 Best Selling Author who is terrible at spelling
- A face reveal of her American ex boyfriend, Drew. The one she always moans on about even though she's engaged and their relationship was short-term and ended over 5 years ago

• Heart

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I always got odd vibes from Matt so I think the unfriendly terms may have been mostly his doing.

The whole quickly meeting Devon and then them trying to make YouTube careers themselves off the back of Louise thing. If I was Louise I would be raging at that too.
Same same. When they were together, I always got vibes that he was an absolute control freak and he couldn’t cope when Louise got more confident and independent. I remember how he was adamant he could not be in her videos because of privacy and his job etc then as soon as they split he was desperately trying to make YouTube his thing too and milking Darcy as much as possible. I reckon refusing to be in Louise’s videos when they were together was the only thing he could hold over her towards the end of the relationship (because she wasn’t a doormat little wifey anymore) and that’s why he did it.

And then when he got with Devon, despite knowing Louise’s horrendous history with her own stepmom, he introduced Darcy to her early on, didn’t warn Louise introductions would be happening, let Devon and her creepy mum plaster Darcy all over their instagrams after meeting her only a couple of times...

I mean, it’s no coincidence that his new wife is an absolute wet blanket of a woman who seems to worship the ground “Matthew” walks on. He can’t handle not being in charge.

It drives me mad when people rave about him on here like he’s this perfect dad who never pimps out Darcy and how he must have had a terrible time with Louise etc. And I’m not defending Louise before anyone suggests it, it’s just Matt has creeped me out since the beginning and I think Louise did well getting away from him rather than the other way round 😂😂😂

EmCheese

VIP Member
I wish she’d stop bloody saying this kind of thing as though her lifestyle is attainable! She is where she is because of the timing of the YouTube boom in like 2012 and, let’s be honest, being friends with Zoe. Most people cannot just fuck about with a camera occasionally and still afford a huge home, private school and their own office 🙄

Attachments

• Sick

Lemonz

VIP Member
You know what really bothers me. Referring to herself as ‘mummy’ when addressing her audience.

in this post it should be ‘sunglasses to hide MY eye bags’ since it’s coming from Louise herself to her audience.

You’d only say it the way she has when speaking to your own kids who you’d want to call you mummy.
View attachment 680027
You just know that Darcys going to have a rebel goth kid phase at some point and it will be SO FUNNY

• Haha

Yellowpear

Great 🙃 It looks like Louise is getting Darcy a talent agent 🙄

I wonder if Darcy wants to do this? or is Louise pushing her because she's desperate to stay relevant and wants to be able to brag about her future "famous" child? :sick:
View attachment 669189
Remember a few weeks ago when Louise posted those pics of Darcy and her 'friend' dancing? Well, turns out the friend is a full blown dance kid - complete with public Instagram, a few thousand followers and (interestingly) this management.

Louise is currently liking all her posts and almost exactly parrots the language this girl uses when she talks about Darcy's dance. I've noticed she is upping the costumes and make up for Darcy as well as getting Darcy to do some awkward public dancing - all very much in the style of this other page. It seems that has been Louise heavily influenced by this girl and her family and is now pursuing similar avenues for her own daughters.

I've seen this girl's profile and it makes me super uncomfortable. I can't figure out why any parent would want to go down this path - it seems so exposing! Would have real concerns about a parent like this being an NSPCC ambassador...

(not going to link the girl's page because she's a child)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Lifeislemons

I was looking through the Darcy dance pics and Uhm.. I don't think her form looks very good/graceful/elegant like a ballerina often does. 😬
And here is the exact issue. Or one of them. This is a fun hobby for Darcy and because she’s been put out there too much by her own mother she now has adults judging her online.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
This is a woman who doesn't wash her own hair, can't cook a meal and had someone else tidy her wardrobe. Of course she had a night nurse! No way is she getting up 4 times overnight with a baby, and who puts a tiny newborn in a different room? There was no moses basket in her bedroom those first few weeks, whether it was in her wardrobe or not its still a bit far for a newborn who wakes every 2 mins.
And we all know she's high maintenance in relationships. She can't keep a friend more than 2 minutes, her relationship with Esther is so dependant. That's why she was dumped last time and probably why Liam tried to run for the hills. I wonder whether she skipped a pill or two to avoid being abandoned again 🤔

Reactions: 35