Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Disney reel was awful!!! It was so fast you couldn’t even see the bits properly. She’s just so tit at her job

Reactions: 5
I think I've said it before but how after having professionals to organise her house and she must have a cleaner, does it get to the point it takes 5 hours to sort one of the girls rooms.

I don't understand how her house is so chaotic and every room needs a deep clean and organise every week.

Reactions: 19
So I’ve just watched louises new video where she gets those two women (Sophie and ..?) to clean pearls bedroom (they cleaned louises wardrobe before I believe). This is incredibly lazy on so many levels, but what bothered me most is seeing a heavily pregnant woman (one of the cleaners/bedroom sorters/whatever they get called) clean pearls bedroom for Louise.

Now I’m not bashing pregnant women working, far from it, but I believe their service should really only be used by disabled or genuinely super busy people when it’s a big, big job that will take days, NOT people like Louise who CAN tidy (pearls room was messy yes but not THAT terrible, Louise could’ve gutted it in an afternoon!) . I’m aware she’s paying for it and provides them with publicity but even then…I’d be so, so mortified if a pregnant lady was cleaning my bedroom for me when I could so easily do it myself.

genuinely horrified at the audacity of Louise who is a mummy vlogger, vlogging a pregnant woman cleaning for her! I hope she’s ashamed of her laziness.

Louise put a story on saying she never finds plus size clothes in primark for her size, yet I’m fairly certain they go up to size 24
As a size 26 girl who is around the same size as Louise (but taller) I guarantee Louise is bigger than size 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m happy she has finally stopped pretending she can shop in Primark tbh. There is literally never anything above a 22 in my local one

Reactions: 2
This is really off topic, sorry.
I had this video pop up in my recommendations randomly today and decided to give it a watch.

If you watch from about 4:50 on, I don't think it's a stretch to think Louise did indeed make the comment that Zoe needed to get over her anxiety at Hello World.

Louise confesses that the situation was one of Zoes 'worst panic attacks ever' but after an hour of comforting her she says it 'all got a bit silly' and proceeded to laugh at her behind her back. Some friend!

If I had already been in a situation where someone laughed at me while having a panic attack, and then I forgave them, and then in a seperate incident they told me to just get over it, I wouldn't be their friend either. She has no empathy.

Dunno how many panic attacks I've had from anxiety. Im ok now and they're rare cause I was hospitalised but having one felt like I was suffocating, going to faint, all while being mortified .. what a witch to say it got a bit silly. And she was clearly saying Zoe was overeating!!!!

Reactions: 6
This forced dance mom persona Louise has now is slightly disturbing. Why must Darcy’s hobbies be posted all over social media? Why can’t she just let her daughter enjoy ballet? Oh, I know! It’s because she might be gifted free leotards and dance equipment.
Also hey can cant darcy have a hobby without them going full force into it?
Not all hobbies have to be profitable, Louise.

Reactions: 10
Cringing at Louise’s IG stories about wanting to go to Disney “as much as possible” this year. She’s perfectly entitled to holiday as much as she wants but I think it’s really distasteful when a lot of her audience will be struggling Mums, who probably save up for years for a once in a lifetime trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cringing at Louise’s IG stories about wanting to go to Disney “as much as possible” this year. She’s perfectly entitled to holiday as much as she wants but I think it’s really distasteful when a lot of her audience will be struggling Mums, who probably save up for years for a once in a lifetime trip.
Also, just generally, I don’t get it. What is the appeal? The novelty surely wears off?

Reactions: 19
Also, just generally, I don’t get it. What is the appeal? The novelty surely wears off?
I have never been to Disney. I am in my late 20’s. I enjoy the films, not a fan of rides. I really don’t understand the appeal of it unless you have kids?

Reactions: 8
I have never been to Disney. I am in my late 20’s. I enjoy the films, not a fan of rides. I really don’t understand the appeal of it unless you have kids?
Even if you do, how many times can you go (especially in a short space of time) before it’s not even a treat for the kids anymore.

Reactions: 13
You would think.

As magical as Disney is and with all the money Louise has, there are so many other wonderful holidays with fantastic experiences her kids could have!

I think Louise is tied to Disney due to her childhood memories spent there with her Mum.

Reactions: 13
You would think.

As magical as Disney is and with all the money Louise has, there are so many other wonderful holidays with fantastic experiences her kids could have!

I think Louise is tied to Disney due to her childhood memories spent there with her Mum.
Imagine if she took her kids somewhere new where they could experience a new culture and learn about a new place!

Reactions: 7
As as 20 y/o who is obsessed by the parks I can see why Louise would love going so much BUT I wouldn’t have such a love for disney if it wasnt such a treat to go. Going to Orlando is A LOT of money especially considering that Louise likes to stay in the deluxe resorts. With all that money why doesn’t Louise take them to another disney if thats the focus? Why is it constantly Disneyworld?

Reactions: 11
As as 20 y/o who is obsessed by the parks I can see why Louise would love going so much BUT I wouldn’t have such a love for disney if it wasnt such a treat to go. Going to Orlando is A LOT of money especially considering that Louise likes to stay in the deluxe resorts. With all that money why doesn’t Louise take them to another disney if thats the focus? Why is it constantly Disneyworld?
I get the vibe Louise isn't someone who likes to push her boundaries. She knows Disneyworld and Disneyland Paris, she can manage it because they're familiar. Disneyland or one of the Asian Disney parks are not familiar to her, so she won't go.

Reactions: 16
Louise even admits herself that she won't travel to new places very often or at all, which is a shame for someone with the means to show her children so many different cultures and experiences instead of just going to Disney over and over again. I'd love to see her actually push herself out of her comfort zone.

Reactions: 14
Louise even admits herself that she won't travel to new places very often or at all, which is a shame for someone with the means to show her children so many different cultures and experiences instead of just going to Disney over and over again. I'd love to see her actually push herself out of her comfort zone.
Agreed. I thought it was nice when they took Darcy to somewhere in Spain because Liam's family lives there (maybe Malaga?) but she doesn't seem willing to return. They have the money to have amazing holidays, even if it was just going to a resort somewhere in Europe with the occasional day out, but it's just Disney time and time again. I hope now Darcy is getting more opinionated she might tell Louise that she doesn't always want to go to Disney.

Reactions: 12
I get the vibe Louise isn't someone who likes to push her boundaries. She knows Disneyworld and Disneyland Paris, she can manage it because they're familiar. Disneyland or one of the Asian Disney parks are not familiar to her, so she won't go.
She didn’t like Disney land Paris she was comparing it to America the whole time.

Reactions: 2
Wow didn’t realise she was going to Orlando each time,, that’s not gotta be cheap or worth it after all those times

Reactions: 5
I loved Orlando. Im a massive Disney and Marvel fan and we went for the first time in 2017. We didn't want to go as kids, I was 25 and sister was 21. We had an unreal time and will go back in 2022 or 2023.. but nothing before that.. did she even go to Universal or Bush Gardens ? We flew then to Boston , Salem, NY..

Dunno why she goes so often like maybe its to do with going to Disney with her mum before she died?? Since I went to Florida in 2017, I've been to more US states, NZ, Scandinavia..

I'd go back to all but the fun about travelling is seeing new places but louise has a fear of that doesn't she 😒😒😒

She didn’t like Disney land Paris she was comparing it to America the whole time.
Disneyland Paris is shite though. I was the only one who spoke French and all my mates hadn't a clue what was going on on most of the rides etc 🤣

Castaway Cay and Disneyland Tokyo 😍

Reactions: 3
She could even try the Disney Sea cruise type holidays if she wanted something Disney but also something new - they’re on my bucket list, as is Tokyo Disney (and Tokyo in general!). Maybe it’s a comfort thing as she knows what to expect every time but I’m surprised Darcy isn’t bored of it yet!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.