Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the episode of Marcus' Butlers podcast "Lower your expectations" with Louise on, they spoke about "the brit crew" and vlogging children. It's been deleted off YouTube but the podcast is still on Spotify, its from 2018 and its so interesting hearing Louise's opinions on vlogging kids considering how she is now

Reactions: 3
Going blonde blonde? Louise your hair has been bleach blonde for years now… it couldn’t get much blonder!
66F93605-0A3E-4BCE-9517-63DD9F06C158.png

Reactions: 5
This is very disturbing… Yet Louise clearly sees nothing wrong about showing het children online for all kinds of weird people to see😢
I know you think it would be a bit of a wake up call but the damage is done now, darcy is recognisable and there isn’t much she can do now. She did start showing her less and only when darcy wanted to be on camera but it seems like it’s back to plastering her and Pearl in the vlogs and ads. She’s always been a big part of lousies channel though I guess but Devon and Matt were something else for trying to gain views by using darcy. You can see when you look at likes on especially devons insta she gets way more whenever darcy is featured 😣

So it looks like Darcy’s exam didn’t go well. Louise mentions that Darcy’s “so, so hard on herself” and I’m wondering if that’s actually because Louise is putting a load of pressure on her (not only to do with ballet but constantly being on camera), as well as making what should have been a fun hobby for her kid into her entire personality. Poor Darcy.

Reactions: 28
So it looks like Darcy’s exam didn’t go well. Louise mentions that Darcy’s “so, so hard on herself” and I’m wondering if that’s actually because Louise is putting a load of pressure on her (not only to do with ballet but constantly being on camera), as well as making what should have been a fun hobby for her kid into her entire personality. Poor Darcy.
I also wonder if its partly because Darcy is becoming aware of the audience that her mum has in a more real way and understanding that those views on videos are Real People etc, and because Louise told us all the exam was happening, she then has to tell us all how it went on the day, and no doubt we'll be told the grade when it comes back, but where does that stop? Are we going to know how she does on secondary school entrance, GCSEs, etc??

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'd like to hope that Louise doesn't put pressure on Darcy, but if she talks to her about this exam as much as she talks about it online, Darcy will start feeling pressure! Darcy seems sensitive and reminds me a lot of how I was as a child, and if Louise keeps going like 'no pressure just do your best' but then talks about it ALL THE TIME, sensitive kids will pick up on that and as a result feel pressure because they can sense how important it seems to be to mum

Reactions: 13
Louise needs to think twice about this exposure with Darcy and the ballet stuff. I think back to being a child - it’s stressful enough navigating your ever changing feelings and interests as well as a kid’s natural desire to please their parents - add to that mix a need to impress strangers on the internet? It makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 17
Poor Darcy. It didn’t end in tears because she’s so hard on herself, Louise. It ended in tears because she’s got her mum trying to make her daughters hobby her new personality and Instagram venture and she’s got her dad raving on about being a dance dad too. Poor thing never just gets to breathe or enjoy anything.
And then the shite about scooping her up and fixing it all. You can, you daft cow. Stop pressuring your child and she won’t get so worked up!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s probably not even just the social media as Darcy probably doesn’t know exactly what Louise says on there. But knowing Louise I imagine every conversation she’s having with Darcy at the moment is about her dancing and how excited Louise is about it. And Louise is so high strung and uptight that I imagine Darcy is scared of disappointing her mum. She seems like a sensitive little kid who defo people pleases.

I also think Louise is trying to live vicariously through Darcy as Louise didn’t dance as a child & still can’t dance now and I imagine she would have loved to.

we know she’s obsessed with being on strictly.

Reactions: 19
It’s probably not even just the social media as Darcy probably doesn’t know exactly what Louise says on there. But knowing Louise I imagine every conversation she’s having with Darcy at the moment is about her dancing and how excited Louise is about it. And Louise is so high strung and uptight that I imagine Darcy is scared of disappointing her mum. She seems like a sensitive little kid who defo people pleases.

I also think Louise is trying to live vicariously through Darcy as Louise didn’t dance as a child & still can’t dance now and I imagine she would have loved to.

we know she’s obsessed with being on strictly.
Louise could just take a hobby class for adults right? I learnt tap a few years ago and it was really fun! (And no stress or anything, just a hobby)

Reactions: 8
Louise could just take a hobby class for adults right? I learnt tap a few years ago and it was really fun! (And no stress or anything, just a hobby)
She could! And it could either be a great thing and she lays off the obssesion with darcy, OR it could be the worst thing and she'd be putting even more pressure on her by being like 'mummy is doing dance too' and make it even more obsessive!

But I don't see her doing anything like that requiring the physical activity and the social activity of going to a class, especially if she had to go alone without a friend for comfort. Louise stays within whats comfortable and known for her, she rarely tries new things.

Reactions: 13
Is she joking? It looks like the same towel folded in two different ways. Is this her idea of great content?
I’m so confused what the point of that post is? How is anyone supposed to know which one is cheaper from two random pics of white towels on her Instagram story.

Also why would she post that, I don’t think anyone is coming to her page looking for cheap towel recommendations 😂 nor are they coming to her page to respond to bizarre polls 😳

Also not to be funny but there’s not a chance in hell the £3 wilko towel is anywhere near the quality of a £99 towel. Although I do think £99 is stupid. But they’re not comparable at all..

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I don't get the point of her post..... there are different price points for towels.... some are £3, some are apparently £99. And what!? Different things are different prices and I'd imagine everyone following her would A. Be aware of that and B. Not give a tit about those towels.

Reactions: 7
Her hair just looks yellow. I miss the nice darker blonde with the extended roots she had in like 2019

Reactions: 4
I don't get the point of her post..... there are different price points for towels.... some are £3, some are apparently £99. And what!? Different things are different prices and I'd imagine everyone following her would A. Be aware of that and B. Not give a tit about those towels.
It’s not even that, it’s pictures of two white towels. How is anyone going to tell the difference! If you’re assessing towels surely you’re feeling them, I see zero difference between those towels other than how they’re folded 🤣

• Haha
Poor Darcy. It didn’t end in tears because she’s so hard on herself, Louise. It ended in tears because she’s got her mum trying to make her daughters hobby her new personality and Instagram venture and she’s got her dad raving on about being a dance dad too. Poor thing never just gets to breathe or enjoy anything.
And then the shite about scooping her up and fixing it all. You can, you daft cow. Stop pressuring your child and she won’t get so worked up!
EXACTLY this. You've described it perfectly. Also. I remember shitting my pants when I started taking my violin exams at around Darcy's age. Cannot imagine the added pressure of a Mum and Dad moving mad on top of general exam/ performance nerves. I really sincerely wish Darcy all the best, and hope to god that this kind of bullshit doesn't duck her up as much as I fear it will. Come through teenage rebellion!!

Reactions: 11
9125CD51-997F-4CF8-882E-608E999E074C.png

I mean it’s a kids bedroom, there should be toys in there? It’s their space and a place to play, not a perfect insta space

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.