Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she wasn’t so damn useless she wouldn’t have left it until the last minute to get 100 cans of coke and it could’ve been pre-ordered.
This is the real point... her only bleeping job is to do these sponsored posts, and she realised THE MORNING OF that she needed something as ridiculous as 100 cans of coke? She's like a high school student cramming their essay the night before the due date, then complaining that there isn't enough support for students. Idiot. She doesn't need ANOTHER assistant, she needs someone to set her targets and ensures she meets them, someone to hold her accountable, someone to do performance reviews and give feedback on job performance, someone to oversee the direction of her projects and maintain consistency.
She doesn't need an assistant, she needs a boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
yeah I see your point! I didn’t think of buses/taxis, dohhh lol 😅
technically I think there’s a govt scheme that means, if you’re disabled and require taxis etc to carry out your job (both commuting to and fro as well as getting a million coca colas) your employer has to reimburse you those costs so you’re right, there is no need to close it off. I do feel like sometimes if you don’t drive and rely on buses and taxis people see it as an inconvenience. (Not that I think that!)
Access to Work is the scheme, just in case anyone was wondering! And it’s paid for by govt, either directly or reimbursing the employee or employer :)

Reactions: 5
I would have thought that with Louise being all #GirlBoss and #Equality, there would be some transparency regarding payment for the advertised role.

As someone who is casually job hunting (but will not be applying here lol), job ads without salary info is a pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: 27
This is the real point... her only bleeping job is to do these sponsored posts, and she realised THE MORNING OF that she needed something as ridiculous as 100 cans of coke? She's like a high school student cramming their essay the night before the due date, then complaining that there isn't enough support for students. Idiot. She doesn't need ANOTHER assistant, she needs someone to set her targets and ensures she meets them, someone to hold her accountable, someone to do performance reviews and give feedback on job performance, someone to oversee the direction of her projects and maintain consistency.
She doesn't need an assistant, she needs a boss.
Totally agree with you on this but since she’s a social media “queen” (saying that very loosely) she doesn’t need anyone.

is there a person like that though?

Reactions: 1
If Princess Pentland wants a gopher we'll she should set them up with an Uber account. She'll realise how much she's taking the piss when the expenses start rolling in. Also, love, download trello, plan your own campaigns and source your own props. Lazy twit.

I'm only 10 seconds into her new vlog and I already want to turn it off. Why does she still sing that stupid "its a new dawn, it's a new day" bullshit?? Has she not realised how annoying and cringeworthy it is? she needs to give it a rest 😬

Pearl and Darcy playing in front of the camera was adorable but then Louise intervened :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have found myself thinking about this job. I actually think Louise enjoys the title of being an employer. She likes the fact she can say she has staff, etc. I cant see why she needs so many people working on her social media when she claims to be a social media expert and was even giving social media consultancy services at one point. 🤷🏻‍♀️
For her home life she has a nanny and a cleaner, she had a night nurse when Pearl was a baby. Lets not forget Auntie Judith and her passing everything to Liam the second the man gets home from work.
She always has so much help yet still gets easily overwhelmed. I get overwhelmed easily too, so I am not bashing her for that but I don't take too much on. It isnt worth the anxiety it causes me.

Reactions: 20
Can we please talk about how she wants to redecorate her living in room! Putting her television in the fireplace????

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can we please talk about how she wants to redecorate her living in room! Putting her television in the fireplace????
She is also getting the floors in the front room sanded back and made into a chocolately brown colour even though the rest of her downstair floors are grey 😬 I know she doesn't want to follow instagram trends in her house anymore but I wish she'd do the same colour floors throughout her house. She's already going to the trouble of having the front floors sanded back so why not have those grey ones put in the front room, or splurge on real floorboards in the dining/lounge/kitchen area instead of keeping those plastic grey ones?

Maybe it's just me but I think it will look so odd having two different coloured floorboards in a home, especially real wood mixed with plastic 😬😬

Reactions: 11
I think her front room ideas are awful, all except the painting of the walls I think light walls are a great idea! That sofa she has was a freebie a few years ago from some sofa company (harveys maybe?) so to say that she hates the furniture style/decor seems a bit tit considering the sofa was free to advertise a competition or something. But that just sums up the influencer type - grab anything as long as it’s free!

Reactions: 12
I think she needs to lighten the walls in that front room and make it a usable space because it's such a waste. I don't dislike it currently but if she's not using it then why bother having a bigger house? I don't like the idea of having the walls exactly matching the hallway though, same palette maybe but not the exact shade.

Just watched her vlog and main things that bothered me:
- don't bang on about how you felt you HAD to decorate a certain way then try to tell your friend what to do with her house. I mean, bunk beds without kids is not for me but where does Louise get off after all the rubbish she's said about her own house?
- really dislike taking Pearl to Disney without Darcy. You can't use the excuse that she's done it with Darcy first because of course she has, she's older! You wouldn't start giving Pearl another Christmas midway through July because Darcy has had more of them in her life. The fact is that Louise can't manage both girls alone and knows she can't just take Darcy forever, plus term time = cheaper.
- Pearl was with the nanny all day, then they got a babysitter? Also it was one of the few nights a week she has Darcy, surely you could have done that on a day which meant you actually spent time with your kids.
- She honestly took out the camera in the car with Liam and went 'oh look you can't really see it but there's a rainbow' what must he think of her? What a dull cow.
- Imagine having a millionaire friend and when you buy a new house they buy you a basket of tat from poundland... and a cushion. Those brushes and dog toys were just pure tat.
- Why is Louise being asked to film something about living in her local area when we know she never leaves her bed?

Reactions: 17
- really dislike taking Pearl to Disney without Darcy. You can't use the excuse that she's done it with Darcy first because of course she has, she's older! You wouldn't start giving Pearl another Christmas midway through July because Darcy has had more of them in her life. The fact is that Louise can't manage both girls alone and knows she can't just take Darcy forever, plus term time =
I can’t face sitting through the vlog so thanks for the bullet points. So is she going to go to Disney with just Pearl?

Reactions: 2
I know this is the Louise thread but her friend Marie from bitsandclips is reallllyyy dragging out her baby reveal, it’s bonkers

• Haha
I can’t face sitting through the vlog so thanks for the bullet points. So is she going to go to Disney with just Pearl?
Shes planning a trip for next year just her and Pearl during term time. Pearl has absolutely no awareness that Louise and Darcy went without her before she was born and its easily explained but poor Darcy seems like such a sensitive kid I bet it upsets her!

Reactions: 8
Shes planning a trip for next year just her and Pearl during term time. Pearl has absolutely no awareness that Louise and Darcy went without her before she was born and its easily explained but poor Darcy seems like such a sensitive kid I bet it upsets her!
it’s quite rude considering she watches disney vlogs wit Darcy every night before bed so Darcy obviously has a massive love for Disney world. Pearl is so little she can only do half the rides anyway. It really doesn’t even make sense to go with just Pearl... it’s most likely not even something she’ll remember when she’s older. And tbh Pearl would probably prefer to have Darcy there to play with her as we all know that Louise won’t play with her she’ll just be exploiting her for pics the whole trip.

she should just wait and do a whole family holiday in the school hols. As a parent you don’t decide to leave one child at home! My mum took my brothers on a hundred trips before I was born I’ve never once resented her or them for that. Plus with the age difference there’s bound to be trips her and Pearl go on when Darcy is a teenager or adult and Pearl is still a child that Darcy doesn’t want to go on. So Pearl will get that time later on in life.

Reactions: 16
Louise has taken Darcy on multiple trips away from Pearl, whilst I get Pearl might be too young to remember that - I’m actually with Louise on this one.

the whole thing with wanting one on one time with Pearl is a bit weird... she’s forgetting that darcy will leave home seven years before Pearl, and that’s when the Pearl one on one time will happen? it’s like she’s forgetting tht part of the age gap lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.