Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand why Louise wants to make one-on-one Disneyland memories with Pearl like she has with Darcy but I think it will be an extremely crappy thing for her to do considering a trip to Disneyland will be their first proper family holiday post-covid and it would be without Darcy :confused: I think that would hurt her quite a lot.

I know they all went to Center Parcs but that doesn't compare to Disneyland...

Reactions: 10
They’re going in October all together. Louise is thinking about going just her and Pearl again in March...

Reactions: 5
I can understand why Louise wants to make one-on-one Disneyland memories with Pearl like she has with Darcy but I think it will be an extremely crappy thing for her to do considering a trip to Disneyland will be their first proper family holiday post-covid and it would be without Darcy :confused: I think that would hurt her quite a lot.

It won’t be the first, they’re going in October..

I know this is the Louise thread but her friend Marie from bitsandclips is reallllyyy dragging out her baby reveal, it’s bonkers
I love Marie but have to agree and I’m starting to lose interest, she did the same thing with Sadie. Give it a few days and I guarantee Louise will “accidentally” reveal the name/sex.

Reactions: 5
the whole thing with wanting one on one time with Pearl is a bit weird... she’s forgetting that darcy will leave home seven years before Pearl, and that’s when the Pearl one on one time will happen? it’s like she’s forgetting tht part of the age gap lmao
exaclty and it’ll come a time when Pearl is 7/8/9 and Darcy is 14/15 and is out with her friends or doing her own thing and Pearl will still be little and want that mummy daughter time. It won’t even just be when Darcy has moved out!

Like when pearl is 10 & Darcy is 17. Darcy may not care about going to Disney for the weekend but then Darcy is old enough to make the choice. Instead of purposely being left out by her mum at only 10 years old when she’s a big Disney fan!
Imagine your mum taking your sister to one of your favourite places and not even considering taking you when you were a little kid. You’d be so sad 😞

I agree. There’s no way this won’t hurt Darcy feelings! Even if she doesn’t tell Louise it will it’ll be something she thinks about.

Reactions: 13
I'm with Louise on this one, I actually think it's lovely to have quality time with parent(s) without your other siblings, and whilst for mere mortals like us that is usually a dinner or a day in the park etc, Louise has the means for it to be a really special holiday. Darcy is not short on trips/experiences and will likely be with her Dad having a great time anyway! She's a sensitive kid yes, but with that also comes an understanding of your sister having nice things too.

I mean, we moan when she clearly picks favourites with D, then when she wants to "even it out" and put that time and effort in to Pearl, we think that's terrible too? I'm by no means a Louise fan but I don't really think this is fair.

Reactions: 18
I love Marie but have to agree and I’m starting to lose interest, she did the same thing with Sadie. Give it a few days and I guarantee Louise will “accidentally” reveal the name/sex.
Is there a thread for Marie ? Cause YES THIS! So much! It’s your 4th baby come on!

Reactions: 6
They’re going in October all together. Louise is thinking about going just her and Pearl again in March...
Okay, that's really good. It would be awful if she took Pearl first and left Darcy behind.

Now I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal out of the trip when Darcy still gets to go to one of them? The way people were wording things, I really thought Darcy was going to be left behind but she isn't.

Reactions: 1
As a rule I just wouldn’t leave one of them out unless Darcy was away with her dad at the same time, and so it was to give Pearl something ‘nice’ too during that time.

Reactions: 8
Marie revealed the sex in her latest YouTube video (it’s a boy), but I think Louise has already outdone expectations by including a clip of the baby in her latest video at 42:01. She films her phone and says her friend is baby spamming her, and we can see a little boy on the screen. Surely it’s Marie’s? I think that’s her voice isn’t it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know this is the Louise thread but her friend Marie from bitsandclips is reallllyyy dragging out her baby reveal, it’s bonkers
Generally I like Marie but I thought the same thing

Can someone start a thread for marie? I can't.

Can someone start a thread for marie? I can't.

Reactions: 4
Marie revealed the sex in her latest YouTube video (it’s a boy), but I think Louise has already outdone expectations by including a clip of the baby in her latest video at 42:01. She films her phone and says her friend is baby spamming her, and we can see a little boy on the screen. Surely it’s Marie’s? I think that’s her voice isn’t it?
100% Marie's voice! The narcissism knows no bounds with Louise! Can you even imagine how livid Louise would have been if someone had posted a clip of Pearl before she had?

Reactions: 8
No teaser posts needed with Louise as a mate - she'll happily (steal your thunder and ruin your announcement) do your reveal for you!
I cant believe she's done this again! How many times is this now??

Reactions: 14
I cant believe she's done this again! How many times is this now??
i think its 3? this, the time she said a friend was pregnant and everyone suspected zoe, and the time she wished someone good luck for a c-section when they hadn't told anyone yet :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.