Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think its 3? this, the time she said a friend was pregnant and everyone suspected zoe, and the time she wished someone good luck for a c-section when they hadn't told anyone yet :rolleyes:
why is anyone still telling this woman things!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No need for Wagatha Christie when your friends with Louise. You just know it will be Louise spilling the secrets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet the likes of Marie would think it would be safe to tell Louise and send her videos etc because although Louise has burst people’s bubbles in the past, Marie will think “she’d never do it to me”. Hopefully now she knows she underestimated how dire a friend Louise is! No one is off limits.

Reactions: 6
I bet the likes of Marie would think it would be safe to tell Louise and send her videos etc because although Louise has burst people’s bubbles in the past, Marie will think “she’d never do it to me”. Hopefully now she knows she underestimated how dire a friend Louise is! No one is off limits.
Marie was talking about how they’d talked about calling the baby Eloise Marie if it had been a girl. Thank god it was a boy.

Reactions: 2
Marie was talking about how they’d talked about calling the baby Eloise Marie if it had been a girl. Thank god it was a boy.
Never watched Marie so sorry if I'm missing something but whats wrong with the name? Or is it because she would give her own name to her kid?

Reactions: 2
I have to say this went right over my head 🤣
Yeah in Marie’s video she emphasises how it sounds like “Louise Marie”, I don’t think Eloise is a bad name it’s just if someone named a child after Louise we’d. Never. Hear. The. End. Of. It.

Reactions: 9
Yeah in Marie’s video she emphasises how it sounds like “Louise Marie”, I don’t think Eloise is a bad name it’s just if someone named a child after Louise we’d. Never. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
Louise would wet herself, making out Marie named the baby after her.

Reactions: 9
Any guesses as to what her new project might be? I am thinking a collaboration on a clothing line or something because she mentioned child models. :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.