Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ermmm is she sitting indoors somewhere eating cake with Pearl?
Was coming here to say the exact same thing.

Very noticible when the only cake dates one has had in recent weeks is in gloomy weather outside lol.

I'm assuming they know the owner because why else would a company risk it?

Reactions: 5
Was coming here to say the exact same thing.

Very noticible when the only cake dates one has had in recent weeks is in gloomy weather outside lol.

I'm assuming they know the owner because why else would a company risk it?
Very odd to then put it on social media too? 🙄

Reactions: 6
That mess isn’t just not insta-worthy it’s just lazy sloppy and disgusting

Reactions: 1
Haven’t cafes and stuff been open for indoor dining for a while in England? (Plz don’t jump on me if I’m wrong I’m not from there but going by the news sources I read)

Haven’t cafes and stuff been open for indoor dining for a while in England? (Plz don’t jump on me if I’m wrong I’m not from there but going by the news sources I read)
Nope no indoor dining since December! Outdoor dining started again about a month ago and indoor dining will be allowed again from tomorrow

Hasn’t been paid to say nice things about that “the hub” place. Doesn’t mention the fact it’s run by her friend and she gets free entry though... #gifted

Reactions: 9
Shouldn't she have put gifted or whatever on her Hub posts since she gets in there for free? I remember her saying pre-covid that she gets in free because she posts about it and used to put a little tiny 'gifted' in the corner.
I haven't watched her Life Mistakes video because it will be a woe is me, and an excuse to complain about how hard her life is. But I find it strange she had to mention she regrets getting married to her child's father. I get when you separate/divorce you do feel that way, I know I did when i split from my daughters father. We weren't married but I don't think I would say I regret the marriage. How will that make Darcy feel when she is older?
I think she regrets it because she hates being labeled as a divorcee. the posh school mums at the gates must look down on that. She's so desperate to fit in with them, it's cringey. She needs to stop making such videos, her daughters friends could easily find them, their parents will most definitely know because I can picture her swanning about bragging about her fame to them all. This is why I feel so sad for all the kids that's been exploited on these family channels.

Reactions: 11
Shouldn't she have put gifted or whatever on her Hub posts since she gets in there for free? I remember her saying pre-covid that she gets in free because she posts about it and used to put a little tiny 'gifted' in the corner.
I haven't watched her Life Mistakes video because it will be a woe is me, and an excuse to complain about how hard her life is. But I find it strange she had to mention she regrets getting married to her child's father. I get when you separate/divorce you do feel that way, I know I did when i split from my daughters father. We weren't married but I don't think I would say I regret the marriage. How will that make Darcy feel when she is older?
I think she regrets it because she hates being labeled as a divorcee. the posh school mums at the gates must look down on that. She's so desperate to fit in with them, it's cringey. She needs to stop making such videos, her daughters friends could easily find them, their parents will most definitely know because I can picture her swanning about bragging about her fame to them all. This is why I feel so sad for all the kids that's been exploited on these family channels.
Do posh mums look down on divorcees or does she just think they do? I find divorces/being a 2nd wife really commonplace in the posher circles. I think she bangs on about it because she has literally nothing else to talk about.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't she pregnant when she got married ? Maybe thats why she regrets it ? They got married so young cause they got pregnant

Reactions: 2
Wasn't she pregnant when she got married ? Maybe thats why she regrets it ? They got married so young cause they got pregnant
I think she was 2 or 3 months pregnant when they got married? I always thought they were such a bizzare couple, not well matched at all.

Reactions: 9
I think she was 2 or 3 months pregnant when they got married? I always thought they were such a bizzare couple, not well matched at all.
I reckon them being a couple was a mixture of Louise needing someone to look after her (because of her dad and stuff) and Matt needing someone to control. It broke down when she got more confident and independent. It’s probably why it works well with him and doormat devon.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.