Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm watching the vlog and Louise mentions trying to branch into TV, which I swear she's mentioned in the past but nothing has come of it.

I guess I'm wondering what TV stuff she would even do?

Reactions: 2
So I'm watching the vlog and Louise mentions trying to branch into TV, which I swear she's mentioned in the past but nothing has come of it.

She blames the TV failing on the pandemic and yeah maybe it caused less guests to be hired but I'm sure the main reason was how wooden and unnatural she is infront of the camera.
Her vlogs are even uncomfortable to watch when she's in public let alone watching her on TV - why does she always resort to joking about being fat or make a silly innuendo? She had no people skills.

Reactions: 22
I just get complete boomer vibes from her 😂 she’s so cringey
I agree so much! She’s a woman in her mid thirties she should be so much ‘cooler’ than she is online. She’s made being a stereotypical mum her whole personality.

in my opinion she’s like an awkward cross between a middle aged women just learning about the digital world, a motivational speaker, and a mum obsessed with her children...

Reactions: 18
Her Celeb Debrief is so tragic. Her guest tonight is the man who styled her last week at that shoot. He has 8k followers on Instagram... in what world is he a celeb? I have secondhand embarrassment for her.

I feel like she goes through cycles of being "professional"- does anyone remember back when she had Katie Snooks and her then-boyfriend producing/editing her videos and she had that title card in her video intros? Then she stopped doing that to be "more real" and now she's back at it. It's like she can't figure out what her online presence should look like which is fine except this has been her job for a decade lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her Celeb Debrief is so tragic. Her guest tonight is the man who styled her last week at that shoot. He has 8k followers on Instagram... in what world is he a celeb? I have secondhand embarrassment for her.

I feel like she goes through cycles of being "professional"- does anyone remember back when she had Katie Snooks and her then-boyfriend producing/editing her videos and she had that title card in her video intros? Then she stopped doing that to be "more real" and now she's back at it. It's like she can't figure out what her online presence should look like which is fine except this has been her job for a decade lol
well she can’t get any real celebs can she. Why would any celeb want to do that for free on some youtubers Instagram? 😂

Reactions: 5
Wow she really knows how to use her angles lol the arm
OH my god I didn’t even realise how drastic it was. She looks so good in the first photo. What happened?
Dont forget shes really good at angles though but yeah she looks super slim and healthy !

This might be old news but I've never looked at her website before and oh my god it's a cringefest🤢

Reactions: 3
Her content is getting so repetitive. Every single thing she says or makes a video about I have heard at least 5 times before

Reactions: 7
she looks quite upset in the video when she talks about feeling too young to have made the decision to get married and regretting getting married and how much the divorce hurt her

Reactions: 4
From her latest video, her huge life mistakes include:

- Decorating her house according to instagram trends.
- Not standing up for herself when she should.
- Getting married to Matt because she was too young and immature. She said the divorce tore her heart and soul into two. She said she doesn't regret the relationship or having Darcy but she regrets the marriage.
- Not sorting out her finances as soon as she had to. She messed up her accounts when she was first starting out and she wasn't managing her records well. Her dad had to help her get an accountant but she still missed a few deadlines on things so she received a lot of fines.
- Her biggest mistake of all was keeping the abuse she suffered through a secret. She said she is at peace with herself for not speaking about it when it was happening but she still wishes she spoke about it instead of dropping breadcrumbs.

Reactions: 8
Her content is getting so repetitive. Every single thing she says or makes a video about I have heard at least 5 times before
I haven't watched the video but judging by the summary above I have to say I agree we have all heard about those regrets many times before apart from the finances one. She could really do with changing her content up in some way as its all the same.

Reactions: 12
Not suprised to see Louise sharing a very biased piece of media about Palestine and Isreal. I wish she would keep out of things she doesn't understand in the slightest instead of directing people to very pro-Isreal posts

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not suprised to see Louise sharing a very biased piece of media about Palestine and Isreal. I wish she would keep out of things she doesn't understand in the slightest instead of directing people to very pro-Isreal posts
How is every influencer on the planet apparently totally unaware of and unable to understand the Israel and Palestine situation? And more so, how are they unable to realise that ethnic cleansing and apartheid are bad? These are all the same people who cash in on being socially conscious UN bloody ambassadors or whatever but have apparently never learned basic history and geopolitics?

Reactions: 18

She’s always been desperate for Strictly Come Dancing hasn’t she? I remember hearing this years ago in one of her mummy vlogs 🤢🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.