Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an interesting conundrum. I agree she looks good in the outfits from the stylist but it doesn't necessarily go with her message. If she doesn't feel conformable in them because it's not 'her' then doesn't really matter if she looks good or not. The message is about how you feel and wear what YOU want, not what you think society wants you to wear
I get your point, because I wear both clothes that look "flattering" but also wear things I like and don't care about the fit.

However, I dislike her style in general. She looks a like cosplay of a 1950's housewife. It was more about the subtle colours and the silhouette of the dresses that made her look effortless/chic.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who doesn’t like these outfits? 😂
nope I hate them! No offence to anyone that likes them but I actually don’t think they were particularly flattering. Especially that first black blazer dress she’s wearing 😳 it looks too small.

Reactions: 17
nope I hate them! No offence to anyone that likes them but I actually don’t think they were particularly flattering. Especially that first black blazer dress she’s wearing 😳 it looks too small.
Way too small. Flowy dresses are way better

Reactions: 5
Way too small. Flowy dresses are way better
Yes, I don’t love when she wears those big skirts or dresses (the 1950s style). I can see what someone else said about looking like a giant toddler.

But she’s had some lovely simpler flowy dresses over the years which suited her nicely.

Reactions: 3
I liked the white pant suit she wore. I think she looked mature and professional 😬 but I thought she was crazy when she was trying on the dress they let her keep and said it was a 22 but she could squeeze into a size 20 and a 24 would be too big 😂 she looks like she squeezed into the 22

Screenshot (76).png
Screenshot (77).png

Reactions: 10
I liked the white pant suit she wore. I think she looked mature and professional 😬 but I thought she was crazy when she was trying on the dress they let her keep and said it was a 22 but she could squeeze into a size 20 and a 24 would be too big 😂 she looks like she squeezed into the 22

View attachment 568917View attachment 568918
oh yes that dress looks tight around her arms and shoulders... she shouldn’t be sizing down in that

Urgh is she going to bleed this London content dry now like she did the baby name video. We don’t need endless stories about a trip that happened nearly 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 11
I think she’s in denial about how big she is, hence the lack of understanding around dress size.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s in denial about how big she is, hence the lack of understanding around dress size.
I can see that. She used to be an 18 a few years ago and like most she’s gained a bit of weight after having Pearl and in lockdown and is now a 22-24. It’s not the end of the world.. lots of people gain weight. trying to squeeze into something too small is going to make her look bigger than wearing the right size.

Reactions: 13
I can see that. She used to be an 18 a few years ago and like most she’s gained a bit of weight after having Pearl and in lockdown and is now a 22-24. It’s not the end of the world.. lots of people gain weight. trying to squeeze into something too small is going to make her look bigger than wearing the right size.
The funny thing is is that often you feel better when you just wear the clothes that fit. Like what feels worse - wearing clothes with a bigger number on them but you look great, or trying to squeeze into something that makes you super self conscious?
and this is coming from someone who has gained a fair bit of weight the last few years.

Reactions: 15
The funny thing is is that often you feel better when you just wear the clothes that fit. Like what feels worse - wearing clothes with a bigger number on them but you look great, or trying to squeeze into something that makes you super self conscious?
and this is coming from someone who has gained a fair bit of weight the last few years.
100%! I’m bigger than Louise and I’ve learnt to ignore that the number of my jeans is bigger than I might like... but then they don’t dig in and give me two stomachs 😂 because wearing the right size is so much more flattering!

If she would just accept that a size up might look better, especially around her arms & shoulders where when it’s too tight it looks like she might hulk out of it 😳

Reactions: 11

View attachment 568917View attachment 568918
Yeah I'd say she's a 22 or 24 now. But she's a nice shape. Tbh I used to love some of the outfits she wore. She really knew how to dress for her shape when she was like an 18 / 20 !

20210512_164032.jpg
20210512_164041.jpg

Reactions: 10
I think in all these pictures she looks pretty good & actually normal! And most of them aren’t that old...
C3B6F3DD-7D75-4AED-AC07-06616AC2EE66.jpeg
D564723A-31F7-4393-A4EA-EDD6046A4059.jpeg
5F00FC19-54E1-4142-94CB-14C9285BE44F.jpeg
4D2E0F39-DA12-484D-B01B-8CA8DF1196F5.jpeg
C647008B-2650-43CD-89CC-050F22A4810A.jpeg

however these big skirts / tight tops make her look childish, dated and bigger than she is 🤨
8E8F958F-E271-443D-A1BF-9D2E08974FD9.jpeg
5F31A435-EA61-426F-ADC8-DBBB393B9B5C.jpeg
4E6094AD-513B-43A7-96B1-95289B64FE18.jpeg
A8BF0896-18BE-4631-A287-8AC731550AE5.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I hate this new social media strategy she's using to boost engagement on her Instagram. The polls, "shareables", and random trivia about her latest video are just so impersonal. Her Instagram feels more like a brand page rather than a human beings. I'm not a fan at all.

Reactions: 27
I hate this new social media strategy she's using to boost engagement on her Instagram. The polls, "shareables", and random trivia about her latest video are just so impersonal. Her Instagram feels more like a brand page rather than a human beings. I'm not a fan at all.
I just get complete boomer vibes from her 😂 she’s so cringey

Reactions: 21
That grey dress in those photos is super cute! And in the pic of her in the rental with her hair up it makes her look like she's got darker hair and it really makes her eyes pop

Yeah asking questions about hotels and Disney feels really out of touch considering staying at a hotel is a way away for quite a few people.

Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what I was thinking earlier today, people follow influencers because they want it to be personal not some weird corporate vibe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.