Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I have found out some gossip, I can’t necessarily promise to the truth but would be very weird if lies although I can’t promise to how much has been exaggerated!
So my best mate is in an emergency force, and has a colleague on Liam’s team. He works in child protection (which really shocked me) and apparently in person Louise is demanding, she’ll call Liam at work to say she doesn’t want to look after the baby or anything like that, she’ll just give him the baby (I’m assuming Pearl) after work instantly because she can’t take it - and the most shocking is that apparently she had a night nurse for the whole time she had Pearl as a proper baby. I wasn’t sure if she ever mentioned it but yeah...apparently she’s very snooty. I’m sure we can all see that though.
Anyone can say they know someone who knows them and make up whatever they want. There’s enough tit about Louise to comment on without these “well my best friends sisters cousins left eyebrow works with someone who once washed her car, and he says...” type of posts 😂😂😂

I bet they both feel tit knowing they’re only together for Pearl. Maybe that’s why Louise resents her so much.
Oooh, I bet that’s why she posts so much about other people fancying her and stuff. Like she doesn’t want Liam to think she’s madly in love with him because she’s know he isn’t with her. Sad.

Reactions: 7
Well we know Louise is demanding/high maintenance. She has made that clear herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she passed Pearl off to Liam (or a Nanny) a lot. Because that just seems to be how Louise presents herself.

Reactions: 11
she used to call her friend esther when she was at work so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she did the same with liam.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Anyone can say they know someone who knows them and make up whatever they want. There’s enough tit about Louise to comment on without these “well my best friends sisters cousins left eyebrow works with someone who once washed her car, and he says...” type of posts 😂😂😂

Oooh, I bet that’s why she posts so much about other people fancying her and stuff. Like she doesn’t want Liam to think she’s madly in love with him because she’s know he isn’t with her. Sad.

If it was my gossip to tell, I’d happily share the voice note but it’s not direct from me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lockdown life is dull, but it’s not quite make stuff up about celebs dull - at least for me. Just saying what I’ve heard 😂

Reactions: 21
she used to call her friend esther when she was at work so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she did the same with liam.. :rolleyes:
She filmed herself phoning Liam once last year I'm pretty sure to check what time he was coming home and then was super mopey that he had to stay late.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I fully believe it, especially the night nanny thing as if Louise was getting up several times in the night she would DEFINITELY have complained about how tired she was and I don't think she ever did, which is what people speculated at the time too.

Reactions: 17
Tbh I fully believe it, especially the night nanny thing as if Louise was getting up several times in the night she would DEFINITELY have complained about how tired she was and I don't think she ever did, which is what people speculated at the time too.
Yep, we definitely caught on to the night nanny at the time as there was a distinct lack of talk about nights or Pearls sleep in general beyond a generic comment in a video yet she spoke about everything else. Plus there was something fishy going on with bedrooms and who slept where, she made a big fuss about setting Pearl up in a corner of her room but then it always seemed more like a dumping ground. I mean tbh i dont blame her, if i had the money i would. But to say you cant cope even with help to the point of ringing your partner at work when he does such an important job!

Reactions: 14
I believe she had a night nanny and the idea of her just turning up at her partner's work in a stress rings true too

Do any of you remember the vlog when she went to see Liam at work? It was such a random thing, she possibly went to see him to just to dump Pearl on him for a few hours. I think it was when Pearl was still a baby.

We all knew she had some form of child care and like @Lemonz says it's odd that she never mentioned anything about Pearl's sleep schedule as that is usually the one thing parents to a newborn have to deal with.

This is a woman who doesn't wash her own hair, can't cook a meal and had someone else tidy her wardrobe. Of course she had a night nurse! No way is she getting up 4 times overnight with a baby, and who puts a tiny newborn in a different room? There was no moses basket in her bedroom those first few weeks, whether it was in her wardrobe or not its still a bit far for a newborn who wakes every 2 mins.
And we all know she's high maintenance in relationships. She can't keep a friend more than 2 minutes, her relationship with Esther is so dependant. That's why she was dumped last time and probably why Liam tried to run for the hills. I wonder whether she skipped a pill or two to avoid being abandoned again 🤔

Reactions: 35
This is a woman who doesn't wash her own hair, can't cook a meal and had someone else tidy her wardrobe. Of course she had a night nurse! No way is she getting up 4 times overnight with a baby, and who puts a tiny newborn in a different room? There was no moses basket in her bedroom those first few weeks, whether it was in her wardrobe or not its still a bit far for a newborn who wakes every 2 mins.
And we all know she's high maintenance in relationships. She can't keep a friend more than 2 minutes, her relationship with Esther is so dependant. That's why she was dumped last time and probably why Liam tried to run for the hills. I wonder whether she skipped a pill or two to avoid being abandoned again 🤔
She never took any contraception I remember her saying in her “morning after pill” story that she relies on condoms.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Of course she had a night nurse! No way is she getting up 4 times overnight with a baby, and who puts a tiny newborn in a different room? There was no moses basket in her bedroom those first few weeks, whether it was in her wardrobe or not its still a bit far for a newborn who wakes every 2 mins.
is this maybe why Pearl has the bigger room? so that theres space (or even an extra bed) for the night nurse to stay and take care of Pearl while Lady Lou is snoring away next door?

I still don’t understand why Pearl would have such a huge room and Darcy was shoved in the box room, but at least this would make more sense!

Reactions: 10
Oh looks like lady Louise is too royal to get the train to London like us commoners. Instead taking a car service the 2 hour drive from Northampton to London.

She never took any contraception I remember her saying in her “morning after pill” story that she relies on condoms.
To be fair there are plenty of reasons to avoid the pill... (it you take it no judgement here just it really screwed with me)

Her celeb debrief guests are getting embarrassing. I think the people she has on might be interesting but when it’s called CELEB you expect people a bit more well known.

Either way, I can’t face listening to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair there are plenty of reasons to avoid the pill... (it you take it no judgement here just it really screwed with me)
Same here, realised it sounded a bit judgey about condoms but I avoid hormonal contraceptives too!

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping wetting herself with having a car pick her up and going to London for a photo shoot. It’s the most excited she’s looked since that time she ate a full cake in her car. She’s so desperate to be a z celeb.

Reactions: 21
Agreed - we speculated at the time that there was a night nanny from birth. She was always very vague about Pearl's sleep apart from saying that they had established a 'great routine' early on. I guess great meaning passing over the baby at 8pm and getting a full 12 hours sleep before supervising Pearl being passed on to the day nanny the next morning.

Makes her 'motherhood' content all the more jarring!

Reactions: 23
Agreed - we speculated at the time that there was a night nanny from birth. She was always very vague about Pearl's sleep apart from saying that they had established a 'great routine' early on. I guess great meaning passing over the baby at 8pm and getting a full 12 hours sleep before supervising Pearl being passed on to the day nanny the next morning.

Makes her 'motherhood' content all the more jarring!
yes, tbh I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having help at night if you can afford it!
But hiding it and acting ‘#relatable’ and making mum content when you’re not actually the one doing the baby stuff is so disingenuous and makes her even more un likeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.