Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Darcy gets a manager I hope at the very least that they don't let Louise feature Darcy on her Instagram without fair compensation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What was even the point of the update. Why did we need to know that it was the dance school summer holiday? At least the other posts it was because something was happening…
6B49FBC1-536C-4187-A8ED-E8B77658B01C.jpeg

Reactions: 10
And once again, Louise has made another post about Darcy’s dancing.

I hope I’m not the only one who finds Louise’s excessive updates about her children’s personal lives disturbing. Regarding dance we have now been told that Darcy has ‘REALLY gotten into it’, which to me seems like a desperate attempt to convince everyone she’s not forcing her to do it.

I hope Darcy really does enjoy dance but Louise needs to let go of this Dance Mom persona. As someone who had a self-proclaimed Dance Mom, it was horrible. Dance can be a very negative environment for children because it’s extremely competitive and when you have a parent who devotes their life to your dance career you feel as if you must push through for their sake. In the past few weeks Louise has made multiple PUBLIC posts about Darcy’s dance career and how good it makes LOUISE feel.

Reactions: 22
These updates are more suited to her personal facebook. They're bordering on inappropriate for her public audience imo. I'd be cringing if I was darcy

Reactions: 20
she also promoted it on her stories like 'dance update on the grid' but what is the update? that the dance school closed for the summer? not really breaking news. that they both dance? you can't follow her without knowing that. that darcy is really into it? this is maybe the 5th time she's said that.

Reactions: 16
You'd have thought Darcy being upset and stressed about her exam (which lets face it had to partly be due to Louise being pushy and over-sharing everything to millions of people) would have made her calm down and stop posting about it so much, but nope! If anything she's gotten even worse since then

Reactions: 6
Strong pushy parent vibes going on here!

Loads of tweenage girls enjoy dance, I am sure Darcey does love it but I’m not sure why she has suddenly made it into a huge thing? Has Darcey been talent spotted or something?

Reactions: 8
This is just a guess here.. (hint of sarcasm!)
I think if Darcy gets further into the dancing Louise will push Pearl into it too when she’s old enough!

No matter the state of her relationship with Liam that is still his daughter and I’m wondering what he really thinks considering his job?

Reactions: 5
It’s taking all of my strength not to ask her how her pushing of Darcy online marries up with her position as an NSPCC ambassador. But I’d probably just get blocked or ignored 😬

Reactions: 15
I commented negatively on last week's YouTube video and to her credit she replied to me. Obviously her cronies/sprinklerinos all jumped on board to defend Louise's tasteful and totally practical heart bags and crazy 🤪 price tag.

Reactions: 3
I really hope she hasn’t gotten Darcy a talent agent. You can just tell from the photos she posted that she isn’t the strongest dancer. It seems like Louise does not know what to do with herself anymore.

I really hope she hasn’t gotten Darcy a talent agent. You can just tell from the photos she posted that she isn’t the strongest dancer.
I agree but she doesn't care. She will keep pushing Darcy into being her perfect little ballerina. It's all about fame, appearances and money to Louise. God forbid she let Darcy be a normal kid and enjoy herself for once.

It seems like Louise does not know what to do with herself anymore.
Yeah, exactly! I think it's becoming more obvious just how desperate she is to find something to cling onto because her Youtuber career is basically dead and she needs to feed her ego.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long the dance thing will last, it might just be a phase just like her posh school mum "I'm the head of the PTA" phase before she got bored and pawned the job off on Esther. Or the fittybitty phase.

I would be totally cool with her leaning into being a Disney Adult if she had more interest in the other Disney parks which have incredible attractions (and photo opportunities I’m sure). I feel like if she opened her horizons just a little it might bring some more true joy into her seemingly miserable life.

Reactions: 9
Weird to see Darcy in makeup! I know it’s a dance thing, it’s just funny because louise seems to… little girlify? Darcy a little bit, the very traditional dresses and nighties and matching clothes with her sister. She looks very grown up!

I do wish Louise stayed out of it though… she must be desperate for content the way she’s going on about the dance mum thing and if she’s not careful she’s going to stress Darcy out. I feel like at the age Darcy is it’s going to be a little bit harder for her to excel, I base that purely on the fact my cousin has been dancing since she was five. Of course there’s no NEED for Darcy to excel as such, but the way her mother is going on about it will probably make her feel that way, and because she’s coming into this hobby a little later than her peers she might find it a little tougher and be discouraged. And that’d be awful especially if it’s something she gets enjoyment out of.

Reactions: 6
If we are being honest, by the time children are 10/11 the real talents will already be filtered out, so whilst Darcy might love it, there's a small chance she will make it to the top. However, that shouldn't be on Louise's mind anyway. All she should care about is her daughter's wellbeing and love for ballet. That's what it is all about after all.
In my sport (Dressage) tiger mums are all too common, and nothing will ruin your passions like overbearing/overachieving parents. I hope Louise lets Darcy enjoy her hobbies and passions and doesn't get ahead of herself by making her life all about being a dance mum now.

Reactions: 15
I'm rewatching Louise's series of videos about renovating her rental house and I honestly wish she made more videos like this. The house ends up looking really nice and well done unlike the interesting design choices she makes in her own home. Home flipping/ being a landlady is certainly niche content but it's far more interesting than endless "shopping for tat, going out to eat, paying people to organize and decorate my house" videos. Her current channel tagline is Beauty, Baby, Lifestyle but she doesn't really do makeup videos other than hauls and has a toddler these days not a baby. As mentioned upthread re: the purses, I don't think Louise has a firm grasp on who her audience is and what content she should be making to cater to them.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.