Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darcy’s account - poor girl. I’m a BIG sprinklerino and I enjoy watching the girls, but I also respected Louise a few years back when she said she was sharing less of Darcy as she became her own person. If Darcy was old enough to have her own account (teenager etc - legal requirement age) I’d get it but this is pushy parent x100000. Matt helping with the dance stuff should have something to say too

Reactions: 7
Louise calling her grandma ‘old grandma’ probably isn’t the endearing nickname she thinks it is. Also anyone noticed that every time she mentions her she has to say ‘she’s still with us‘ ...like ok?
The way she sighed before saying ‘she’s still with us’ felt very like fed up.. which felt weird like she’s annoyed by it or something.

Reactions: 5
Honestly? I’m repulsed by this. Louise has already set up a “gifted” highlight. I don’t care what she says, this is NOT a normal dance account. This is her turning her daughters hobby into a cash cow. How children’s organisations work with her

So so wrong

It is now stupidly easy to know where she dances. She’s putting her child at risk

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Honestly? I’m repulsed by this. Louise has already set up a “gifted” highlight. I don’t care what she says, this is NOT a normal dance account. This is her turning her daughters hobby into a cash cow. How children’s organisations work with her

So so wrong

It is now stupidly easy to know where she dances. She’s putting her child at risk
It’s so dangerous and so disingenuous. I’m not naive enough to think that kids under 13 don’t have insta, but kids should be kids and having them on insta this young, with an account made to look this professional? At best it’s taking Darcy away from when she should be playing and being a kid/pre teen and at worst just highlighting her to the worst of the Internet…which she should know about.

Reactions: 14
Darcy's new account follows Tring Park - a residential dance and stage school...
Louise wants to think about getting a grip - Tring is an extremely competitive school for kids that really, really want it - Darcy has done grade one (1) ballet as a hobby. Louise, please don't ruin this for her. She can do dance and have a fantastic time without wanting to be a pro, it's still a great thing, hobbies can just be hobbies and not everything needs to be monetisable :/

Reactions: 25

So so wrong

The gifted highlight 🙄🙄🙄🤢 and the beauty one wtf

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
When Louise keeps saying 'lately Darcy has REALLY gotten into it' over and over what she means is Darcy has taken more of an interest than she did before and wants to sign up for more classes and has made friends at her dance school so it's becoming a bigger hobby for her. It's Louise who seems to have really gotten into it, and seems to see this as a new extension of her branding.

Reactions: 15
I think it is disgusting that she's projecting her dreams onto Darcy. Just like any pushy stage mom I guess.
I won't be surprised if in a few years we start to see children of influencers taking legal action against their parents for exploitation.

Reactions: 20
It’s also such a weird vibe for a kids account. If Darcy were a bit older and it was her actual account it just wouldn’t look like this. Gen Z mostly use video format, it’s much more casual and unedited (in some ways at least). The idea that any child would want an account that is so sanitised and sparkly is also ridiculous.
She’s exploiting her child and can’t even do that properly (not that she should, of course!)

Reactions: 13
Who is the target audience of that Instagram? If it's adults then that seems weird to me. If it's other children, that's also weird as it's Louise posting to the account and not Darcy herself. It seems like she's made the account just to showcase that she now identifies as a 'dance mom'.

Reactions: 16
Who is the target audience of that Instagram? If it's adults then that seems weird to me. If it's other children, that's also weird as it's Louise posting to the account and not Darcy herself. It seems like she's made the account just to showcase that she now identifies as a 'dance mom'.
I would say the presumption of gifted products implies this account is for Louise’s ego and bank account

Reactions: 17
Noticed that Matt doesn't follow the account - and the account doesn't follow him either. Wonder how he feels about it?

(Devon - we know you're reading this - feel free to give us an update)

Reactions: 17
thread suggestion
Louise using darcyjanedancer to get more tit gifted, is her greed really this unlimited?

Reactions: 15
Noticed that Matt doesn't follow the account - and the account doesn't follow him either. Wonder how he feels about it?

(Devon - we know you're reading this - feel free to give us an update)
You would think that since they share darcy 50/50 he should get a say in his child being online & also being used in ads / as a prop to get free items.

Reactions: 8
Being cooped up for over a year hasn't been great for most children's development and sensory processing. I hope that going to Nursery does Pearl some good and she gets socially acclimated to more kids and people and situations. Also Louise has mentioned that Pearl is an energetic child so maybe go on outings to parks and outdoor places rather than always stores shopping for tat. They live in the country. Why do we never see them at parks during her vlogs? Some kids are bored in grocery stores or Next or Primark. And maybe in a few years put Pearl in a sport where there is running to use up her energy. Not all kids have a ballet or dance temperament. I think Louise is used to having Darcy who likes quiet activities like Louise and crafting and dance and wandering around Country Houses. Hey Louise you can be a sports mum too. Maybe put Pearl into tennis in a few years.
They don’t live in the country at all!

I also hate that she’s hashtagging herself. Obviously needs to be about queen louise too, but not even that she knows more people will find the page and come to it if she’s hashtagged.
that’s what annoyed me as well. It’s just another way to diversify her ‘branding’ and it makes me very uncomfortable.

Sorry to double post but while I’m here. She isn’t your descendent though, Devon. You’re not her mother. Her attitude to Darcy will forever creep me out. Yes you are her family but you’re not a blood relation.
A5CF3BB4-B3CE-411D-BEDD-EA3C0B3B932F.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think it’s disgusting that she‘s a NSPCC ambassador and yet finds no issue in splashing every detail of her kids life out for the cash

• Heart
Reactions: 28
that’s what annoyed me as well. It’s just another way to diversify her ‘branding’ and it makes me very uncomfortable.

Sorry to double post but while I’m here. She isn’t your descendent though, Devon. You’re not her mother. Her attitude to Darcy will forever creep me out. Yes you are her family but you’re not a blood relation.
View attachment 675546
Came here to post this you were rapid haha. Such a strange thing to post given she is no actual relation to darcy, very weird

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.