Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really off topic, sorry.
I had this video pop up in my recommendations randomly today and decided to give it a watch.

If you watch from about 4:50 on, I don't think it's a stretch to think Louise did indeed make the comment that Zoe needed to get over her anxiety at Hello World.

Louise confesses that the situation was one of Zoes 'worst panic attacks ever' but after an hour of comforting her she says it 'all got a bit silly' and proceeded to laugh at her behind her back. Some friend!

If I had already been in a situation where someone laughed at me while having a panic attack, and then I forgave them, and then in a seperate incident they told me to just get over it, I wouldn't be their friend either. She has no empathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is really off topic, sorry.
I had this video pop up in my recommendations randomly today and decided to give it a watch.

If you watch from about 4:50 on, I don't think it's a stretch to think Louise did indeed make the comment that Zoe needed to get over her anxiety at Hello World.

Louise confesses that the situation was one of Zoes 'worst panic attacks ever' but after an hour of comforting her she says it 'all got a bit silly' and proceeded to laugh at her behind her back. Some friend!

If I had already been in a situation where someone laughed at me while having a panic attack, and then I forgave them, and then in a seperate incident they told me to just get over it, I wouldn't be their friend either. She has no empathy.

That's gross.
I don't know much about Zoe and I know some people say she uses her anxiety as an excuse not to do things but for Louise to admit it was one of her worst ever panic attacks and then to tell the internet that she thought it was funny and silly..that is another level of bitchiness.
She probably felt Zoe was getting far too much attention and it needed to be shifted back to Lady Louise. Can you imagine how angry she'd be if she was having one of her 'moments' when she's overwhelmed from doing nothing all day and Liam or someone was laughing and making snide comments when she wasn't looking.

Reactions: 14
I really feel like Louise is the sort of person who will only care about other people if it doesn't affect her life.
She mentioned how the panic attack was in the middle of the night.. Clearly, she felt really inconvenienced that it interrupted her sleep.
Yet she expects everyone to drop everything for her if she's having a bad time eg. Expecting Liam and Esther to leave work when she's bored of looking after her child.

She's definitely the sort of person that if someone says they're unwell and cancels plans her first thought will be 'ergh you've ruined my day' not 'oh no I hope they feel better soon'.

Reactions: 19
Tbh controversial but I kind of agree with Louise WRT the hello world thing, but that was because I was there and it was awful. Zoe didn’t go out for a majority of the day, missed fan meetings, then at the stage show at the end they were waiting for her to come onstage and she came on for two minutes to do an eating challenge then when it came to her turn said ‘I’m not doing this’ (essentially) and walked off. There was no mention of her anxiety, no ‘sorry I can’t meet up/do this’, at the end of the evening it was one of the other youtubers who apologised and said ‘sorry Zoe is unwell she couldn’t manage the rest of the show’ - couldn’t even say so herself. It was a total waste, and I imagine Louise felt incensed by it because she was very pregnant at that point and still went out there on stage. But, I am of the belief that anxiety or not you should at least have the balls to explain - which Zoe didn’t. And while anxiety is awful and debilitating I don’t think Zoe helps herself by not pushing herself, it’s only when you push yourself to do/deal with the things that trigger your anxiety that you begin to manage it. But that’s a point for Zoe’s thread lol. Also, I only went to day one of hello world - day two might (she says, tentatively?) have been better.

I think her sitting there laughing about Zoe having a panic attack in the video above is shocking and based on that I definitely agree she’s the type to drop people who inconvenience her like that, she’s a bit of a user is Louise.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Tbh controversial but I kind of agree with Louise WRT the hello world thing, but that was because I was there and it was awful. Zoe didn’t go out for a majority of the day, missed fan meetings, then at the stage show at the end they were waiting for her to come onstage and she came on for two minutes to do an eating challenge then when it came to her turn said ‘I’m not doing this’ (essentially) and walked off. There was no mention of her anxiety, no ‘sorry I can’t meet up/do this’, at the end of the evening it was one of the other youtubers who apologised and said ‘sorry Zoe is unwell she couldn’t manage the rest of the show’ - couldn’t even say so herself. It was a total waste, and I imagine Louise felt incensed by it because she was very pregnant at that point and still went out there on stage. But, I am of the belief that anxiety or not you should at least have the balls to explain - which Zoe didn’t. And while anxiety is awful and debilitating I don’t think Zoe helps herself by not pushing herself, it’s only when you push yourself to do/deal with the things that trigger your anxiety that you begin to manage it. But that’s a point for Zoe’s thread lol. Also, I only went to day one of hello world - day two might (she says, tentatively?) have been better.

I think her sitting there laughing about Zoe having a panic attack in the video above is shocking and based on that I definitely agree she’s the type to drop people who inconvenience her like that, she’s a bit of a user is Louise.
It’s almost like she might have a medical condition that prevented her from doing so... like anxiety. Funny that.

Not defending Zoe but it’s a right pain in the arse to see mental health issues dismissed so casually on here sometimes just because it’s a way to digging at a YouTuber.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s almost like she might have a medical condition that prevented her from doing so... like anxiety. Funny that.

Not defending Zoe but it’s a right pain in the arse to see mental health issues dismissed so casually on here sometimes just because it’s a way to digging at a YouTuber.
Anxiety can be awful and debilitating but she still has to explain herself because people paid money to see her. It was work event and she didn't fulfil her obligations so asking for an explanation as to why that happened isn't an overreach.

Reactions: 21

Well yes but people paid to see her so deserve something, no? I know how badly anxiety can affect a person thanks. I’m not getting into the ins and outs of whether she should’ve/could’ve gone up there onstage that day especially not on Louise’s thread but not once did she apologise or explain herself - ok she didn’t need to go reeling off her medical history - but she DID go out there just to walk off again. She could’ve apologised. She could’ve said oh sorry guys I’m not well but thanks for coming I really appreciate you. She didn’t. duck, the event passed and she still didn’t 😆 Anxiety or not, I’m sorry if you disagree with that but that was bleeping crappy of her not to. Especially because, like I said, Louise was close to giving birth while she was there and she had a whole segment to do - I’m sure she wanted to say duck it guys I’m not seeing any of you today I could give birth on this stage it’s too much of a risk (etc). She didn’t. Obviously don’t know for sure but I would imagine Louise was trying to encourage Zoe to go up on stage beforehand and it caused friction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well yes but people paid to see her so deserve something, no? I know how badly anxiety can affect a person thanks. I’m not getting into the ins and outs of whether she should’ve/could’ve gone up there onstage that day especially not on Louise’s thread but not once did she apologise or explain herself - ok she didn’t need to go reeling off her medical history - but she DID go out there just to walk off again. She could’ve apologised. She could’ve said oh sorry guys I’m not well but thanks for coming I really appreciate you. She didn’t. duck, the event passed and she still didn’t 😆 Anxiety or not, I’m sorry if you disagree with that but that was bleeping crappy of her not to. Especially because, like I said, Louise was close to giving birth while she was there and she had a whole segment to do - I’m sure she wanted to say duck it guys I’m not seeing any of you today I could give birth on this stage it’s too much of a risk (etc). She didn’t. Obviously don’t know for sure but I would imagine Louise was trying to encourage Zoe to go up on stage beforehand and it caused friction.
I defo agree. If it was any one of us in our normal 9-5 jobs we’d have to either get on with it or if it was really bad explain ourselves and why we couldn’t do it. It’s been discussed recently on Zoe’s thread about how she seems to actually refuse to deal with her anxiety and doesn’t even see a real therapist about it.

Whilst I’m sure knowing Louise she could have been more tactful in whatever she said to Zoe. She’s not wrong to point out that there needs to be a degree of professionalism from Zoe and at the very least she could have said something as she was leaving or even a simple tweet during the event to explain something. Especially since she was the most famous of the lot of them & it was defo that most people probably wanted to see her.

I do understand that it’s a medical condition but we also live in the real world where when working you need to be professional. And I do think in that situation Zoe was unprofessional, which I imagine is what Louise was trying to say to her.

Reactions: 12
Louise put a story on saying she never finds plus size clothes in primark for her size, yet I’m fairly certain they go up to size 24

Louise put a story on saying she never finds plus size clothes in primark for her size, yet I’m fairly certain they go up to size 24
They do, but the sizing is wildly inconsistent in Primark plus sizes. I’m plus size and on the same day in Primark I’ve had 20s be so tight I can’t get it on, and 18s that hang off me. Plus, they’ll often stock maybe 1 or 2 of those sizes so they sell out fast. I do believe that she’s not finding them in Northampton Primark, however she can easily afford to go elsewhere for her clothing.

Reactions: 9
No they don’t in their like proper clothes. They do occasionally make some of their lounge stuff like pjs sweatshirts, joggers, T-shirt’s in a 2xl which would fit a 22-24. But their like trendy clothes they don’t.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why but Matt’s put Darcys dance times on his insta. Why?
He’s also called himself a dance dad. Him an Louise do really seem to think Darcy is going to be a famous dancer one day don’t they? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Matt has always been just as bad as Louise for wanting SM attention, especially using Darcy to get it. He’s just not as in your face about it.

Reactions: 13
Was just coming here to say about Matts post.
Why on earth has he shared the exact times of the class? And being a 'dance dad'
God I get secondhand embarrassment from both him and Louise around Darcys dancing

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.