Mariethatsme/bitsandclips #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie is an American youtuber who posts family-centric videos to her channel MarieThatsMe, formerly known as BitsAndClips

Reactions: 1
A bit more info!

Marie lives in Seattle with her husband Ryan & four children: Scarlet (10), Luca (7), Sadie (3) and new baby boy, name TBC (born 12th May 2021).

She rose to popularity due to her friendship with Louise Pentland (sprinkle of glitter) and RawBeautyKristi as well as other Seattle based vloggers.

She is a Christian and is a homeschool teacher as well as vlogger but used to be a teaching assistant at Scarlet’s school.

Her content is generally very wholesome so I don’t think this thread will be super active but she sure is dragging out the new baby reveal!

She seems like a nice person, pretty normal for an instagrammer! but as I said on Louises thread, I just don’t understand dragging out this baby name/sex reveal

I didn't know Marie is a teacher.
I discovered her years ago through Louise... I really like her and think she is sweet but she is dragging out the baby reveal.

I wonder when they will finally move out. 4 kids in that tiny house, it’s giving me claustrophobia!
I know she has been looking for years now and there’s a lot of places she mentioned they could afford.

Preface: I think Marie is a nice lady and I have no issues with her, but this is a question that I have that I don't know where else to ask...

Yes their house is super small, but:
a) didn't they have some kind of annex that her mum used to live in? I believe Louise stayed in it one time while visiting?
b) that little room off their kitchen. The last she showed it was like... 4 years ago (though I don't watch religiously, so could have missed something) but it was just basically used as a storage room. Could that not be a bedroom for one of the kids?

This is just curiosity, not shade.

Time to bump this thread with the visit by Louise.

Honestly all I recall from years ago is that Marie had some financial difficulties I think and Louise paid for Marie's family to go to Disney and the like?

I remember Marie from her yt days years ago, which seem to be dormant now. She's still on Instagram. There's some trauma in her past, which I'm sure is why she bonded with Louise. I think both her parents are now deceased...

All of Marie's kids seem so sickly. I can't speak for the last one she had, but the rest sure were. Always sick or in a hospital.