Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Louise will talk about this bubbling kick back of her hinting about Zoe or will she just ignore ignore ignore

Reactions: 1
What a piece of 🤬
Sent her a message that this wasn't her news to share. If I were Zoe, I'd cut her off completely...
Screenshot_20210306-230304.png

Reactions: 15
Also notice how that post doesn’t even add a congratulations or a Yey I’m so happy for you

Reactions: 30
So it seems Louise was following Zoe's private IG account and no longer is. Do you think Zoe removed her?!

Maybe Louise is outing people because her pregnancy with Pearl got leaked by that woman who saw her at Disneyland Paris
What has that got to do with Zoe? Why be a complete witch to someone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m no fan of Louise but didn’t she put that post out at the same time as Z, it says 9 hours ago on both posts. I found the way she basically congratulated gummy and not Z as a bit bitchy but funny, but it would have been fake for her to pretend and say congrats to Z, they must really hate each other.

Reactions: 4
I never really paid much thought to it when it was brought up here before, but this kind of behaviour is just textbook narcissism isn't it? I swear its' not the first time she's done something like this, ruined someone's big announcement. All so she can have that bit of attention and 'ooooh, look at me I KNEW FIRST'. It's such a gross thing to do.

I think though she's just going to deny and deflect everything if it is brought up to her or say that she meant someone else. That's entirely possible of course but the way she worded it '...someone hasn't announced yet' sort of implies it's someone 'big' who would make an announcement of it, IYSWIM? So of course people were going to speculate, especially the minions.

Reactions: 20
I’m no fan of Louise but didn’t she put that post out at the same time as Z, it says 9 hours ago on both posts. I found the way she basically congratulated gummy and not Z as a bit bitchy but funny, it would have been fake for her to pretend and say congrats to Z, they must really hate each other tho.
The post we have the main issue about isn't the one she shared today. It's one from Tuesday, where she shared a list of friends who announced they were pregnant and added there was someone else who hadn't announced yet. People obviously immediately speculated it was Zoe. The only reason she would've done this is for attention so she could've said 'look, told you so!'

The post today saying "remember the other day..." is affirming she was alluding to Zoe's pregnancy. And today's post is bizarre in itself, as it isn't a congratulations, she just made the whole thing about herself.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh right, typical Louise 😂

I’ll be interested to see how this pregnancy, birth and dealing with a new born goes, but then they won’t really be showing the reality, they never do. I just can’t see Z coping with the challenges of motherhood very well, she just doesn’t seem suited to it to me, it feels like she’s a pampered teenager looking at it through rose coloured glasses and the reality is gonna be a real shock to her.

Reactions: 10
This has been the push I needed to unsubscribe and unfollow. I actually think she’s a horrible person for doing this when Zoe’s wanted this for years

Reactions: 28
I swear its' not the first time she's done something like this, ruined someone's big announcement.
I remember she posted on the day Fleur de Force was going in to hospital to have her baby, meanwhile Fleur had very purposefully not posted about it at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not only Zoe baby going to hit her muminfluencer /mum queen but Giovanna Fletcher... Her and Tom are irritating and using kids for the gram when they combined earned multi millions... ( louisr likes stuff on her gram)

I also didn't realise his huge Zoe Alfie pad is... She s made millions not just blogging but her beauty product range i ( I 've begrudgingly had to go on Superdug online and buyher range for daughter as gifts as she adores her... And Louise pentland) 😤😷 This is my secret website!!! And long covid off sick... Cannot sleep more than an hr at time.. So many symptoms .. Bored fed up ... You lot... And the piss taking pom stuff just.. .😆😁😝😄🙏❤

Reactions: 4
The best part is that Zoe carried Louise for years. Now that Louise couldn't stop herself being a narcissistic bellend she'll have lost her opportunity of gaining new followers from her. This could have been a good opportunity for Louise to build her audience with Zoe's followers but it seems they're really annoyed by this stunt so thats not going to work 😂.

Reactions: 17
The post we have the main issue about isn't the one she shared today. It's one from Tuesday, where she shared a list of friends who announced they were pregnant and added there was someone else who hadn't announced yet. People obviously immediately speculated it was Zoe. The only reason she would've done this is for attention so she could've said 'look, told you so!'

The post today saying "remember the other day..." is affirming she was alluding to Zoe's pregnancy. And today's post is bizarre in itself, as it isn't a congratulations, she just made the whole thing about herself.
What a completely pointless post for her to put up anyway. Yeah, people get pregnant & have babies. No tit Sherlock.
She does realise that people in real world get pregnant too, right?
Absolutely can not stand this woman 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Someone asked on a q and a or something last week about Zoe and she said that Zoe was a good egg but they were on different paths. Errrm it looks like you are on the same path Louise but she still doesn’t want to know you.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone asked on a q and a or something last week about Zoe and she said that Zoe was a good egg but they were on different paths. Errrm it looks like you are on the same path Louise but she still doesn’t want to know you.
Was the cryptic pregnancy post before she said they were on different paths? Because it looks to me they’re now on a similar path! It’s such a bitchy comment to make, almost makes me wonder if she’s tried to rekindle the friendship and Zoe has been reticent so Louise is on some sort of takedown.

I’ve never liked Louise, I think she’s a diva.

Reactions: 16
Louise is such a horrible, spiteful cow. I always wondered what happened between her and Zoe and if it was Zoe to blame, but it’s quite clear now that Louise is a hideously jealous twit. Zoe carried Louise’s career as a YouTube/influencer for YEARS. Zoe’s pregnancy is going to make Louise even more irrelevant. I’m actually looking forward to the new exciting content Zoe will be creating now she’s having a baby as she was getting a bit boring and samey. The only content Louise can come up with is tidying her pigsty of a house and stuffing her gob with food. I’m glad that her stuck up “I knew it first” attitude has backfired and that she’s getting slated for her post.

Reactions: 29
Zoe removed Louise from her private Instagram yesterday so I don’t think Louise will get any information any sooner than anyone else now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Ooooo I bet she’s absolutely seething about zoeys news! Ha! Trying to be so smug and making it about her that she knew first, well so what!

Totally right that zoe is going to get all the brand deals and probably a book about pregnancy and then new motherhood.

Fat, middle aged couple on their second marriage just doesn’t have the same novelty and appeal as Zoe’s first baby does it?!

if zoe wants to she can make a lot of money and get a hell of a lot of views out of this pregnancy. Lazy Louise let her channel go to dust and is completely irrelevant ow. Even if she was to have another baby, the novelty’s gone, who is really going to be interested? She’s a lazy washed up wannabe who owes everything to zoey but she will never admit it.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who doesn’t care about this Louise thing? Yes it’s great Zoe’s finally got what she wanted but she can be a shady twit as well, so oh well.

shes constantly rude and and putting people down including her brothers girlfriend and is not supportive towards anyone unless it’s benefitting her.

She should have trimmed her close friends list to actual close friends she actually cares about. Aren’t one of Louise’s her god child and she never even mentions them?

sorry but not sure how everyone thinks zoe is an angel just because she got herself up the duff

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.