Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Louise gets seriously called out for this. I’m sure she will say she didn’t mean Zoe but surely she knew what speculation it was going to cause. I know her views are struggling but this is trash behaviour

Reactions: 28
Louise was wrong to hint about someone being pregnant but not announcing yet. It seems obvious it would draw speculation about Zoe as if it were just a personal friend no one would care. I would be pissed if I were Zoe. My sister told some family members of ours that I was pregnant before I was ready to tell people (I was only about 9 weeks) and I was fuming. I only told her as she is my sister and I thought I could trust her.

I think Louise from a professional point of view must be slightly annoyed as Zoe has always been the bigger name, able to get sponsors and opportunities that Louise would love. Louise has been trying for ages to be known as a mumfluencer (I hate that word) but watch Zoe out mum her now. Zoe is good at baking and can kindof cook (well she can cook like 3 meals), she's good at crafts and can take better insta worthy pics which is something Louise is obsessed with but fails at.

Reactions: 28
People on the Zoe thread are saying they have messaged Louise about hinting about Zoe! I wonder if she will reply and ask to Skype them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's so obviously hanging on zoe's coattails to try to remain relevant. As much content/shite louise churns out, zoe's always been more famous/popular even when she sits around her house doing duck all.

Reactions: 19
Louise was SO wrong for her comment. I would be FUMING if I was Zoe.

Reactions: 34
I think Louise has been the most prominent “Mummy Blogger” (🤮) and Zoe, if she makes that kinda content, will get all the ad deals and get everything that Louise has. Zoe has also wanted to be Mum for a long time now and I think she will be really good, Louise just seems so detatched from her kids, so I think Louise will definitely feel threatened by this news, brands first choice of Influencer won’t be Louise anymore, it’ll be Zoe

Reactions: 17
Someone on the Zoe thread pointed out that Louise has done this before - she tweeted Fleur De Force 'good luck for tomorrow' the day before her c-section which she hadn't made public. It's seriously not okay, people keep details of their pregnancy private for a reason. Weird how she seems obsessed with proving that she was privy to info about other people's pregnancies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
If Zoe starts making motherhood content Louise will be FUMING as anything Zoe chooses to do will have 100 times the views and popularity Louise gets, even if none of them are at their peak anymore

Reactions: 18
Someone on the Zoe thread pointed out that Louise has done this before - she tweeted Fleur De Force 'good luck for tomorrow' the day before her c-section which she hadn't made public. It's seriously not okay, people keep details of their pregnancy private for a reason. Weird how she seems obsessed with proving that she was privy to info about other people's pregnancies.
Just don’t tell Louise stuff 😂 she obviously can’t be trusted. She’s a weird person for Zoe to have already told when they aren’t even close? There was even rumours they’d fallen out

Reactions: 14
Just don’t tell Louise stuff 😂 she obviously can’t be trusted. She’s a weird person for Zoe to have already told when they aren’t even close? There was even rumours they’d fallen out
Wonder whether one of her friends will someday go full Colleen Rooney, Wagatha Christie on her and expose her as a secret sharer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The theory is that Zoe announced the pregnancy a few weeks ago on her personal instagram (people noticed that there was a new post on there) and that's how Louise found out, rather than her being told personally by Zoe. They haven't been close in a long time so that seems the most likely scenario I think.

Reactions: 32
Maybe Louise is outing people because her pregnancy with Pearl got leaked by that woman who saw her at Disneyland Paris

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for Louise's mum tips to Zoe, maybe she will give her a copy of mum life! A guide for how the baby can make you money from bump to birth, how to be consistently annoyed by them, how to get everyone else to look after them but you and most importantly teach the poses for all the ADs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wasn't the story that a woman saw louise at disneyland and asked her for a photo but louise said no, she felt off because she was pregnant and then the woman posted about it online?
Why not just make something up instead of telling a stranger that, idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s face it, Louise is irrelevant. She knows this makes her even more irrelevant. She will be quietly seething about this.

Hence the odd and passive aggressive ‘told you so’ type post on her story without a congratulations. Plus she pretty much outed Zoe’s pregnancy, when she said someone hasn’t announced lots of people were talking about Zoe.

This whole thing feels like a new low for Louise.

Reactions: 20
She knows she won't be the number 1 mummy blogger anymore, that's all it is. Spitefulness and pure jealously.

Everyone thought Zoe may have been the toxic friend, turns out its lady Louise 🤡

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.