Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn’t care about this Louise thing? Yes it’s great Zoe’s finally got what she wanted but she can be a shady twit as well, so oh well.
She should have trimmed her close friends list to actual close friends she actually cares about. Aren’t one of Louise’s her god child and she never even mentions them?

sorry but not sure how everyone thinks zoe is an angel just because she got herself up the duff
Because we're not talking about Zoe in the past, we're talking about something that Louise has just done in the past week. I haven't seen anyone saying Zoe is an angel.

Reactions: 23
Because we're not talking about Zoe in the past, we're talking about something that Louise has just done in the past week. I haven't seen anyone saying Zoe is an angel.
Oh okay, so now zoe is pregnant the past behaviour doesn’t matter. Okay...

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone has necessarily been defending Zoe because Zoe's past isn't really relevant, it's still a bit crappy of Louise to knowingly create speculation for Zoe's pregnancy a week before she reveals.

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who doesn’t care about this Louise thing? Yes it’s great Zoe’s finally got what she wanted but she can be a shady twit as well, so oh well.

shes constantly rude and and putting people down including her brothers girlfriend and is not supportive towards anyone unless it’s benefitting her.

She should have trimmed her close friends list to actual close friends she actually cares about. Aren’t one of Louise’s her god child and she never even mentions them?

sorry but not sure how everyone thinks zoe is an angel just because she got herself up the duff
I don’t think people are really focusing on Zoe here (generally). We’re focusing on Louise’s behaviour. As has been pointed out, Louise does this sort of thing all the time, to other people. This is just her latest.

Reactions: 22
It’s pretty low of Louise to have basically outed Zoe’s pregnancy before she was ready. Louise knew full well people would think of Zoe. What if Zoe wasn’t ready? What if something happened like a scare? And she had her inbox full of people asking if she was pregnant?

I commented on Zoe’s thread about my thoughts but it’s relevant here too. Considering how much Zoe did for Louise back in the day (and took her on her rise of Youtube). Remember when she was posting on her channel when Louise was in labour with darcy? And then absolutely doted on darcy like an auntie would. She even went to Louises first scan with Pearl. Yet didn’t whisper a word or make any “I knew first” comments when Louise announced she was pregnant.

I used to think the story of their falling out at hello world was a bit far fetched and fabricated. Like surely two friends who knew each other inside out and had done similar events previously, would understand how the other was feeling and would understand the pressures that come with a big event full of screaming fans? After this stunt by Louise I absolutely believe the story is true. Zoe is well shot of her.

Reactions: 31
This is really random but on the topic of babies, can anyone remember when Alfie was getting Nala and Louise said that his dog name was the same as her next baby name so they were racing to see who could use it first. Does anyone know if that name was actually Nala lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Louise can do one. Judging by Zoe's due date she's just at the 12 week stage which, even though it's generally considered the 'safe zone' for announcing a pregnancy, is still a precarious stage where things can go wrong. What if Louise brought all that speculation Zoe's way and then - heaven forbid - she'd had a scare or worse? I really hope Zoe announced the pregnancy because she was ready and not because she felt as if she had no choice. I certainly wouldn't be sharing anything with Louise in the future if I were her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is really random but on the topic of babies, can anyone remember when Alfie was getting Nala and Louise said that his dog name was the same as her next baby name so they were racing to see who could use it first. Does anyone know if that name was actually Nala lol?
Louise said that she liked the name Percy but then Zoe used it for her guinea pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A baby called Percy is hilarious
I'm called Percy 😞. Btw I can't remember what video it was but I'm sure it was a launch party for Louise's book merch on Zoes channel and Louise being tipsy (annoying drunk) and very catty towards Zoe I found her to be, I just found the whole thing awkward. I'm not a fan of Zoe but do hope she announced because she felt comfortable especially being her fist it can be a exciting time but very anxious time too. And especially with current circumstances. I do think future announcements should be kept on the down low with her ladyship as she can't keep it to herself. Btw I'm not called Percy I'm just being a wind up. I needed to make myself chuckle lol. 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She bought Pearl polly pockets so that she won’t play with the vintage ones. God.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.