Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% followed on the Louise Pentland main account, I literally checked yesterday and then 2 hours later she wasn’t following it

Reactions: 10
Just posted on the Zoe thread but also adding here - Zoe did tell Louise personally ahead of the announcement, and I guess this proves that Louise’s insta story was trying to hint at Zoe.

Also LOL that she couldn’t just be like “I cried with happiness for her” - she has to let everyone know she was told personally over FT.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She goes way to far to prove she's still bestest of friends with someone who's actually relevant. I don't like L or Z but Louise is nothing compared to Zoe really.

I do wonder if Louise is going to get revenge preggo just to compete with Zoe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She goes way to far to prove she's still bestest of friends with someone who's actually relevant. I don't like L or Z but Louise is nothing compared to Zoe really.

I do wonder if Louise is going to get revenge preggo just to compete with Zoe 😅
I think Louise will get revenge preggo cos she's panicking and desperate to get her view count/£££ back up.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will start to inform her followers that she’s so glad she’s through the baby stage, it’s such a struggle, she’s got through it now thank goodness, wouldn’t go back....
I wonder this because she’s a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I just hate those kinds of witches who have to make it blatantly obvious that they were one of the first to know, "i cried for her oN FAcETImE" shut it love, her whole behaviour just reeks of the kind of childish, petty, half-resentful behaviour somebody half her age would be pulling. I'm ambivalent towards Zoe but to see all these fully grown adults whose careers peaked in 2014 clawing at any vestiges of relevance by making it known that they know Zoe on a personal level is just embarrassing 🥴

Reactions: 26
Lady Pretentious Pentland wants the money millions Zoe has earned...and the luxury mansion Zoe has. Zoe has made a fortune from her self named beauty products and gifts... I 've had to buy them for my teen daughter in yrs gone by from Superdrug as she was / is a huge fan. 😫Hence her so belittling comment about Liams job... A bloody important job in the police force earning around £70 k plus overtime... But not enough for her😠😠😠

Reactions: 7
For some unknown reason, I decided to watch her bedroom/en suite/dressing room tour. It really bugged me that she filmed it when Pearl was going about making noise, messing with the tripod, and Louise was having to tell her off regularly throughout the video and apologise for her being there and messing with things. It’s like being on a work video call and someone has their toddler running around and they think it’s cute but actually, it’s just getting in the way and irritating. Louise has help, why didn’t she just film it when someone was watching Pearl?!

Reactions: 16
Came here from the Zoe thread and it’s opened my eyes. I never realised what Louise was really like

Reactions: 5
Was optimistic when I just saw Louise uploaded an IGTV titled “Apology, Pep Talk & Advice” this morning, but save yourself six minutes of your life and don’t bother watching it. It’s nothing to do with Zoe’s pregnancy. The video starts with her asking people to subscribe to her channel, then waffles on about all sorts of nonsense, then she brings up Harry and Meghan and compares herself to them (actual lol) by saying people write “horrible” things about her online and we should be kind in our comments following the Harry and Meghan documentary. She ends the video talking about potato wedges, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was optimistic when I just saw Louise uploaded an IGTV titled “Apology, Pep Talk & Advice” this morning, but save yourself six minutes of your life and don’t bother watching it. It’s nothing to do with Zoe’s pregnancy. The video starts with her asking people to subscribe to her channel, then waffles on about all sorts of nonsense, then she brings up Harry and Meghan and compares herself to them (actual lol) by saying people write “horrible” things about her online and we should be kind in our comments following the Harry and Meghan documentary. She ends the video talking about potato wedges, of course.
“Stop being mean to people, sponsored by McCain’s.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s probably all for engagement. She knows people will see the word “apology” and watch the video thinking it’s about Zoe, no doubt ready for her to post an advert for some sort of beige food or kids multivitamins...

Reactions: 14
C7E47D99-2588-4339-842E-AF566A9DC3FC.png

okay so anybody else think this take is incredibly racist??

Megan and Harry have overtly spoken about the racism she experienced at the hands of the Royal Family and her take is to not judge ???? Because we haven’t heard the palace attempt to deny or excuse it ???? VILE

this, on top of the Zoe outing really shows what a vile person she is.

can you imagine if someone said to her about her abuse from her stepmum ‘oh but she hasn’t published a book about it purely for her own commercial gain, so I’m not going to judge her’ SURELY she realises how utterly ridiculous and out of touch she sounds

there is a HUGE difference between ‘different views’ and supporting racists and child abusers !!!

Reactions: 38
I’ve always had a lot of sympathy for louise. I grnuinely feel she tries her best, despite losing her amum, having a crappy relationship with her Dad and his new wife, and clearly being in a crappy marriage with boring Matt for years.
But this pregnancy stuff is so so nasty. She just HAS to be seen as being in an inner circle, to the detriment of the sanctity of her personal relationships. It is so selfish and makes her a completely untrustworthy person.
There was speculation about Zoe already and she will 100% have known her post would direct people to Zoe. It is an unbelievable thing to have done. Zoe and Alfie are no angels (though I don’t dislike them), but it is well documented that their privacy is breached routinely. On top of that Zoe has extreme anxiety and emetophobia! Early pregnancy eill be hard on her in lots of ways! Imagine then having a supposed friend invite scrutiny to your reproductive journey. It is unreal that I can see that, and Louise supposedly cannot. She is a monstrously selfish person and really ought to be called out over this.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 472773

Megan and Harry have overtly spoken about the racism she experienced at the hands of the Royal Family and her take is to not judge ???? Because we haven’t heard the palace attempt to deny or excuse it ???? VILE

can you imagine if someone said to her about her abuse from her stepmum ‘oh but she hasn’t published a book about it purely for her own commercial gain, so I’m not going to judge her’ SURELY she realises how utterly ridiculous and out of touch she sounds

there is a HUGE difference between ‘different views’ and supporting racists and child abusers !!!
Omg the audacity of this woman!! Louise, you're not gonna be friends with Kate. Let it go!
Whether you like Megan or not, hearing someone relay how they wanted to die whilst pregnant and newly married is shocking and heartbreaking. Like you say, if someone turned round to her when she's talking about her personal experiences and said "yeah but there's two sides so not gonna judge" she would be livid
She's so desperate to be superior to other people at every single turn, it must be exhausting

Reactions: 21
That post about Harry & Meghan is so weird! Like she’s staying neutral so why even ask about it if you won’t share your own opinion.

it’s all for the engagement and it’s doing my head in. She would have been better off doing a poll saying “who is sick of the Harry and Meghan interview already” or something

Reactions: 21
View attachment 472773

Yeah honestly the Meghan and Harry thread makes me feel dirty whenever I have a peak. Unbelievable how much people hate them both.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Has anyone watched Lady Lou's recent video? Considering she's got a fit bit and has trialled WW 560,000 times, she looks so unhealthy. I've always noticed she drags her feet when she walks but now her lower legs bow out and she barely lifted her feet to walk a few steps down the hallway.
How on earth does she try to keep up this idea that she's head strong, determined to do what's best for her and able to do anything she puts her mind to because she's a strong independent woman and yet she's still putting on weight despite the numerous fad diets and health trends she's jumped on?? She looks so unwell and is clearly aware of it judging by the baggy clothes and pounds of makeup.

I'm not even going to bother commenting on her tit taste in home decor 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.