Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her in the sense that I grew up being abused (sexually by a family member) for years and it honestly does mess you up. I got some form of justice, if you can call it that, as he went to jail when it all came out but even now at 37 I still struggle almost daily. I have poor mental health, severe anxiety that affects everyday life, ptsd and eating disorder. I cannot work at the moment due to a disability but also my mental health too and honestly I feel like a failure most days.

However, and I understand how cold I may sound here, Louise needs to get over bashing her dad and bringing it up constantly. I don't talk about what happened to me despite how it has affected my overall life because it is in the past, nor do I blame my parents for it because they genuinely thought they could trust my 'grandfather' (hate calling him that) to look after me at the weekends and during school holidays when they had to work.

I feel with Louise she will use any excuse to bring it up. A simple post about her youngest starting dancing should be happy, why was there a need to her abusive past to be mentioned?! It does my head in.
You’re not a failure...and sending you virtual hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she properly announce who won the prizes? I've unfollowed. I'm not convinced there's a 'Holly from Staffordshire'

Reactions: 6
Why is she promoting her crap baby name video so hard, not like she's said those names many times before

Reactions: 7
Why is she promoting her crap baby name video so hard, not like she's said those names many times before
Yeah and now she’s asking other people for their favourite baby names - so she can use them next time I guess....

Reactions: 1
Did she properly announce who won the prizes? I've unfollowed. I'm not convinced there's a 'Holly from Staffordshire'
I thought that, there was no tag or showing the winner being picked. Just looked like an opportunity for Louise to stand next to a load of cardboard boxes

Reactions: 10
Yeah you woulda thought this ‘holly’ would comment on her post like wahey it’s me I won hahaha
Why all the baby stuff all of a sudden... is she pregnant

Reactions: 9
When she said you’re going to see more of “X” name, I got worried..... I really think it might be Zoe’s name for her baby?

Reactions: 3
When she said you’re going to see more of “X” name, I got worried..... I really think it might be Zoe’s name for her baby?
I think it means she's writing another book tbh, I don't think Zoe will be telling anyone the baby name until the baby's here

Reactions: 19
She literally said all these names in a baby name video she posted in 2017..?? strange. maybe she's pregnant? or she really wanted to out marie's baby name in a fresh and unique way lol

Reactions: 12
I thought the same thing until I looked at the original giveaway post. She tagged Holly in a comment on that post but it is real odd that she didn't tag her in the announcement post.

Reactions: 2
she's seriously promoting that video and talking about baby names every day.. i wonder why 🤔
It’s strange, she never usually promotes videos this much.
New image? Trying to be a parenting resource or something?? Because I also get quite a corporate vibe from the promotion stories, as opposed to a chatty normal story.

Or maybe now Zoe’s pregnant she thinks babies are trendy?!

Reactions: 1
Let’s be honest, Louise happily had Pearl because she assumed she would be like Darcy. However, now having the shock that all children are different and may behave a bit “wild” (I still think she’s grossly unfair to Pearl who seems like a sweetheart), I honestly can’t see her having any more kids. Unless it’s another accident because I also can’t imagine her being pro abortion.

Reactions: 22
Maybe she's seen Zoe, Maddie Chester, TheAnnaEdit etc all with bumps/babies and she's pretending to be broody to be relevant again. She seems so out of touch with everyone relevant maybe she thinks babies are trending again so she needs to jump on the band wagon.
She did say in the baby name video that she isn't trying for a baby but I wouldn't put it past her to think she could suprise us with baby news.

On a more concerning note though, she's barely able to parent Pearl both physically and mentally, let alone having another baby. If she does we all know it'll be just an attempt to get a better baby than Pearl was.

Reactions: 16
Maybe she's seen Zoe, Maddie Chester, TheAnnaEdit etc all with bumps/babies and she's pretending to be broody to be relevant again. She seems so out of touch with everyone relevant maybe she thinks babies are trending again so she needs to jump on the band wagon.
She did say in the baby name video that she isn't trying for a baby but I wouldn't put it past her to think she could suprise us with baby news.

On a more concerning note though, she's barely able to parent Pearl both physically and mentally, let alone having another baby. If she does we all know it'll be just an attempt to get a better baby than Pearl was.

Barely able to parent Pearl? Did you not know Louise was a #SingleMum for a few years struggling on by herself like an absolute #GirlBoss? She can parent anyone after everything she went through with no support from anyone. Just her and Darcy every night in their little #GirlGang. Inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Barely able to parent Pearl? Did you not know Louise was a #SingleMum for a few years struggling on by herself like an absolute #GirlBoss? She can parent anyone after everything she went through with no support from anyone. Just her and Darcy every night in their little #GirlGang. Inspirational.
Ah silly me forgetting Lady Lou's superpowers! She really is #such #a #good #egg! What a difficult time she had- but she made it look so effortless! What an icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.