Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just potentially out Marie’s next baby’s name? Feels so weird that she would talk about how much Marie loved the name Penelope when she’s due to give birth in a matter of weeks.
It was a serious contender for their last child but then they changed it to Sadie but yeah I thought Louise was being a bit sus

Reactions: 1
Been peeping on this thread here and there, Louise has always bugged me - She’s just got one of those personalities I hate😂
But can anyone explain to me why Pearl has Louise’s surname instead of Liams? it’s so bizarre to me, I know there not married but my parents aren’t married and I still took my dads surname. I would understand it if she had a difficult relationship with Liam, but she doesn’t.
Especially if Darcy has her dads surname, it’s very weird to me, but then again she is a very weird person.
She seems extremely controlling, jealous and possessive.

Reactions: 6
Been peeping on this thread here and there, Louise has always bugged me - She’s just got one of those personalities I hate😂
But can anyone explain to me why Pearl has Louise’s surname instead of Liams? it’s so bizarre to me, I know there not married but my parents aren’t married and I still took my dads surname. I would understand it if she had a difficult relationship with Liam, but she doesn’t.
Especially if Darcy has her dads surname, it’s very weird to me, but then again she is a very weird person.
Eh, this is one thing that I think is kind of up to the couple to decide. She wanted Pearl to have her surname (she was going through her super 'feminist' married to herself phase around then) and discussed it with Liam and they agreed on that. Her and Liam weren't married and there's no reason a kid has to take the dad's name over the mother's.

Reactions: 16
Eh, this is one thing that I think is kind of up to the couple to decide. She wanted Pearl to have her surname (she was going through her super 'feminist' married to herself phase around then) and discussed it with Liam and they agreed on that. Her and Liam weren't married and there's no reason a kid has to take the dad's name over the mother's.
I see, she’s always on her “i’m not like other mums” bullshit and it absolutely does my box in. She’s just a wank honestly I have 0 good things to say about the woman🤣

Reactions: 1
Knight, Cosmo, Dash and Apollo 😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 After saying would they suit an adult let alone a.. cat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chose names that would suit a politician, actress etc....
made me laugh, her girls have lovely names but Pearl doesn’t make me think politics lol! As if the name matters tho, just noticed it because she said

Reactions: 4
1. The awful filter still being used.
2. What ladder are you climbing, Louise? Your career peaked about 7 years ago.
3. Again going on about how she earns more money... doing duck all!
Mortified for her. I can't tell if she's proud or embarrassed that she is the higher earner in the relationship. There was no need to say that in response to this question. In fact I genuinely don't understand what a partner would have to do with the other's career at all other than maybe childcare/working hours?

Reactions: 26
and the having to respect that his does better for the world in the ‘grand scheme’ (spelt wrong I might add). She’s making it out like its hard for her to respect her partner for doing a public service job that actually helps & saves people. And is making it seem like it’s really big of her to accept his line of work. What world does this woman live in.

Reactions: 24
It’s a lot more common nowadays for people to give their children their mums last name when the couple aren’t married. It’s no more weird or controlling than automatically giving the child the dads name just because that’s what used to be more popular.

Reactions: 17
That has completely pissed me right off. Why does she feel the need to point out that she earns more than he does? Also why does she seem salty that his job is deemed as more important? The damn man works for the police force, his job in hugely important! Compared to her pedalling her kids out on social media for money. If her work dried up tomorrow she'd be fucked as it is not secure or guaranteed. Even renting out properties is not a guaranteed income. Liam job is secure. God she is so infuriating at times, thinking she is better than everyone else.

Regarding Pearl's surname, my daughter has her dad's last name. We were engaged but never got married and when we split it was awful being called Mrs ** at nursery and then school, I had to tell them I was actually Miss **. At the time it was a painful reminder of our split. I always said that if I had another child I would give them my own surname unless I was married. I think with Louise it was more trying to look like this boss lady who doesn't need a man. 🙄

Reactions: 7
She doesn't care that his job matters more than hers, she just wanted to shoehorn in the fact that she earns more money and thought this caveat made her look like less of a dick. Didn't work.

Reactions: 17
Classic passive aggressive response from her. How does she type this out and not realise her attitude is one of her biggest reasons for her change? It has nothing to do with her divorce, her new family, books, podcast.......and the Pope? did I read that right?

Nobody wants to subscribe to a passive aggressive 35 year old who can barely post decent youtube content because she cares more about the money she can make via Instagram.

Screenshot (65).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Classic passive aggressive response from her. How does she type this out and not realise her attitude is one of her biggest reasons for her change? It has nothing to do with her divorce, her new family, books, podcast.......and the Pope? did I read that right?

Nobody wants to subscribe to a passive aggressive 35 year old who can barely post decent youtube content because she cares more about the money she can make via Instagram.

View attachment 535887
I love the way she trots out meeting the Pope as one of her achievements 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
💫 Tory- uh I mean- UNIQUE baby names I NEARLY used 💫
Louise babes, WHAT and I cannot stress this enough THE duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.