Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 528099
When people say UK when they actually mean England šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜  Annoys me so much!! Thereā€™s more than one country in the UK Louise and we are all following different rules. No such things as ā€œUK rulesā€ or ā€œUK roadmapā€ for Covid, Louise šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Well she did refer to Scotland as a totally separate country when she visited with Pearl for her book signing. I cant remember remember exact wording but it was along the lines of Pearl's first trip out of the UK. She got called out for it in the comments for it, myself included as I am Scottish too and she corrected it. Not all english people but a lot seem to see Scotland as not part of the UK and clearly she is one of them!

Reactions: 2
Marie is back because she needs money. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll mention Louise soon, seems whenever she needs a boost she does
Oh no no, weā€™re not coming for Marie. Not here, not anywhere. Sheā€™s a gem, she works hard and yeah - sheā€™s about to give birth and had to quit her job so if she needs money, thatā€™s fine. Sheā€™s been homeschooling her kids AND her friendā€™s kids during the pandemic. Sheā€™s an angel.

I think i worked out how long she'd been with Drew earlier in a thread and it was either 3 months or 4 months. Definitely fling she got carried away with.
Honestly if I had a brief fling with someone and they wrote some sad victim complex book and SENT IT TO ME it would be in the trash or donated the same day. Woman needs to grow up and move on.

Reactions: 20
Oh no no, weā€™re not coming for Marie. Not here, not anywhere. Sheā€™s a gem, she works hard and yeah - sheā€™s about to give birth and had to quit her job so if she needs money, thatā€™s fine. Sheā€™s been homeschooling her kids AND her friendā€™s kids during the pandemic. Sheā€™s an angel.

Honestly if I had a brief fling with someone and they wrote some sad victim complex book and SENT IT TO ME it would be in the trash or donated the same day. Woman needs to grow up and move on.
So glad you said this, Marie is adorable and seems very genuine! Happy to see her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
how old is pearl now? she just turned 3 right? so whyyyy the duck is Louise making a video of baby names she ā€˜almostā€™ used....its a bit late to be making baby content šŸ™„

Reactions: 21
One of Louise's top 10 boys names is Cosmo, and she talked loads about how she likes it and why etc, has she already forgotten about Cosmo and Venus the kittens?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
how old is pearl now? she just turned 3 right? so whyyyy the duck is Louise making a video of baby names she ā€˜almostā€™ used....its a bit late to be making baby content šŸ™„
Came here to say that and I havenā€™t even watched it, I bet itā€™s just Duke and Knight and Pentland again

Reactions: 10
Did she just potentially out Marieā€™s next babyā€™s name? Feels so weird that she would talk about how much Marie loved the name Penelope when sheā€™s due to give birth in a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 11
Did she just potentially out Marieā€™s next babyā€™s name? Feels so weird that she would talk about how much Marie loved the name Penelope when sheā€™s due to give birth in a matter of weeks.
Wouldn't surprise me, she seems to enjoy hinting at these things before her friends announce them

Reactions: 19
Wouldn't surprise me, she seems to enjoy hinting at these things before her friends announce them
So THIS is why sheā€™s sharing baby names 3 years after giving birth... sheā€™s such a prick!

Reactions: 18
I reckon Liam is as much of a pleb as Louise is tbh. He wonā€™t be scared of speaking up etc he just wonā€™t be arsed to. I donā€™t think he will ever whisk Pearl away to protect her because itā€™s too much effort. If he canā€™t even be bothered to have words and risk tipping the apple cart, he wonā€™t do anything bigger. Heā€™s Louiseā€™s dad part 2 ie his woman comes before his child. Lots of men like that in the world unfortunately. Itā€™s sad to me that Louise canā€™t see the patterns from her own childhood slowly beginning to be repeated and that over time these little comments and digs will have a massive affect on Pearl the way her stepmums behaviour had on Louise herself.
Louise is going to "live long enough to see herself become the villain" one day pearl will be a teenager and lady Louise will be the wicked (step) mother

Sorry for the double post, but zoe has said she's ready to start making baby content soon, so Louise comes out with a baby names video šŸ˜‚ sad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting that she didn't want to name Darcy Florence because David Cameron had a daughter called that and she "didn't want anything to do with that political party", I honestly would have put money on her being a Tory voter. And if not this brand of Tory, at least Cameron's. Especially as she very proudly talks about accepting she's a "wanky posh mum".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find her choice to make a video about baby names now is a bit weird! If she was pregnant or recently postpartum and there was some hype there amongst her audience I'd think otherwise...

Also, Cosmo is a bloody awful name for a human baby. No offence to any Cosmos or parents of Cosmos here but it just makes me think of.... :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting that she didn't want to name Darcy Florence because David Cameron had a daughter called that and she "didn't want anything to do with that political party", I honestly would have put money on her being a Tory voter. And if not this brand of Tory, at least Cameron's. Especially as she very proudly talks about accepting she's a "wanky posh mum".
Gosh, did she really say that? How ridiculous! Because that's the first thing that comes to one's head when you hear the name 'Florence'?

Also, remember when Louise was promoting her cousin who was involved with the Conservative Party -

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I still think Louise is Labour in public but ticks Tory in the booth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.