Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah you can just found this ‘’From 12 April, further venues will be permitted to open. Unless a specific exemption exists, you must only visit these as a single household or bubble indoors, or in a group of 6 people or 2 households outdoors.’’

Reactions: 2
Ah you can just found this ‘’From 12 April, further venues will be permitted to open. Unless a specific exemption exists, you must only visit these as a single household or bubble indoors, or in a group of 6 people or 2 households outdoors.’’
Thanks - still doesnt make sense we're not forced to social distance outdoors really but im just glad to be able to eat with friends again.

Reactions: 2
She was on Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart's podcast this morning and she didn't really share anything juicy. Basically she talked about Liam and the kids a lot, she wrote her first book to get back at her American ex (Drew?) and sent it to him to show him how successful she is, and then they talked about Polly Pockets for a bit and she said she just collects them because her stepmum didn't let her have them. She also mentioned Darcy isn't really aware of her internet fame and doesn't know about that gif of her.

Reactions: 7
Marie is back because she needs money. I’m sure she’ll mention Louise soon, seems whenever she needs a boost she does

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure they weren’t even ‘together’... maybe that’s why she can’t get over him, because they never were together to split up?

Reactions: 8
She also mentioned Darcy isn't really aware of her internet fame and doesn't know about that gif of her.
I feel awful for all of these children of Youtubers. I can't imagine reaching a certain age and finally realising that millions of people know your face. If that was me I think it would haunt me as an adult to realise my parent had taken away my right to a normal life.

Reactions: 26
I think she and Drew weren't together long, but she was rebounding from Matt and was miffed that Drew broke up with her too. Wasn't he the one who called her high-maintenance and said she was a lot of work?

Reactions: 8
I thought Drew was this American guy who was having an affair with her, and he took her up the Empire State building or something? And then there was another guy that she met on Tinder before Liam in the UK that she dated for a few months and made this whole video on called 'I have a boyfriend' to make another video called 'he dumped me' two weeks later and that was because she was high maintenance?

I think anyway, I could be wrong, there could also be another guy in there somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so confusing trying to work out which of her alleged flings is which because she paints them all to be monsterous bastards.

Reactions: 9
It's so confusing trying to work out which of her alleged flings is which because she paints them all to be monsterous bastards.
Yet the only thing that is consistent in all the relationships is her ans her high maintenance demands.

So what if the American guy wouldn't bring you a packet of Minstrels everyday, or didn't apologise for eating some.

She really comes across as a bit of a man hater at times.

Reactions: 14
She loves to complain about men and always uses their lack of obvious feminist views as a reason why they're evil but then she goes and uses mysogynistic terms like 'hoe' and 'bleep' because it's 1 rule for yucky men and another for Lady Lou

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure they weren’t even ‘together’... maybe that’s why she can’t get over him, because they never were together to split up?
Lol, they weren't. I swear in the book she basically implied he led her on... which may have been the case, all while having a gf which apparently Louise didn't know about but GG did (i think)?

Reactions: 5
I think i worked out how long she'd been with Drew earlier in a thread and it was either 3 months or 4 months. Definitely fling she got carried away with.

Reactions: 5
Nothing says low maintenance like writing a whole ass book about a relationship that lasted a few months and then sending it to the guy to show him that you're TOTALLY FINE...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel awful for all of these children of Youtubers. I can't imagine reaching a certain age and finally realising that millions of people know your face. If that was me I think it would haunt me as an adult to realise my parent had taken away my right to a normal life.
I always think this. Because sure when they’re in primary school it’s very easy to kind of shelter Darcy from everything, but as soon as she goes into secondary school it’s going to be so different

Reactions: 9
The thing is I don't know why she's so bitter about a relationship that ended after three months? So you found out you don't like some things about your partner or you're incompatible. Better to end it early than draw it out for years. Like a PP said it was a fling that she took too seriously. And still does, apparently.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.