Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the En suite just looks tacky, which matches the rest of her aesthetic tbh

edit to add: it’ll age badly I think, she’ll be having it redone in a couple of years to match her new style

Reactions: 8
View attachment 528099
When people say UK when they actually mean England 😠😠😠 Annoys me so much!! There’s more than one country in the UK Louise and we are all following different rules. No such things as “UK rules” or “UK roadmap” for Covid, Louise 🤦‍♀️
“Darcy is under 11, she is 10.”

Does she not realise how bleeping stupid that makes her sound?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand being picky about the roadmap rules but when people ask me where I’m from I say the UK (I live abroad). I don’t really identify with being English as I have a lot of Irish and Scottish blood so... I dunno. I wouldn’t go to Scotland and say I was leaving the UK though 😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
That bloody mirror is so tacky. And it all looks horrible.

She spends 5k on Christmas decorations but won't hire someone to design her bathroom ? K

Reactions: 3
I understand being picky about the roadmap rules but when people ask me where I’m from I say the UK (I live abroad). I don’t really identify with being English as I have a lot of Irish and Scottish blood so... I dunno. I wouldn’t go to Scotland and say I was leaving the UK though 😅😅😅
It's not about when you genuinely mean the UK though, but when things are specified you have to be specific. All too often English people (and others, but it's usually English people) will claim something applies for all of us across the UK when it's actually just true for England, and it's really annoying as someone from another country in the Union.

Reactions: 13
That bloody mirror is so tacky. And it all looks horrible.

She spends 5k on Christmas decorations but won't hire someone to design her bathroom ? K
I think she mentioned how much the bathroom cost and someone on here said she’d been had haha

Reactions: 4
Slightly OT but has she ever mentioned where she got the beads from? I really wanna make a bracelet. I’ve been #influenced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thought she was trying to shed the Sprinkle of Glitter stuff! Seems to be slowly creeping back recently 🙄
Probably realised that back then she actually had views 😂 this woman has money to burn, she could have literally just make a great office at home, she doesn't need to rent one out.

Reactions: 6
Probably realised that back then she actually had views 😂 this woman has money to burn, she could have literally just make a great office at home, she doesn't need to rent one out.
I love that the government message is currently work from home if you can - and will be until July - and yet here Louise is flaunting her new office, new gifted sign, new fancy furniture that she’s getting.

Reactions: 7
It looks like she's missing a leg 😂 also she really needs to stop grabbing her skirt like that. It makes her look so childish.
Screenshot (61).png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't the meet outside rule still limited to 2 metres apart? If so im surprised she'd put up that vlog blatantly cosying up to everyone in the garden

Isn't the meet outside rule still limited to 2 metres apart? If so im surprised she'd put up that vlog blatantly cosying up to everyone in the garden
I think it is but my mum is adamant "BORIS SAAAAAAYYYYYYSSSS we can go to the pub and sit at the same table and so it's ok for me to do what I like with who I like as long as we're outsiiiiiiiide!!!" so if anyone had any evidence that it isn't the case, I'd be so pleased to have it, never mind Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it is but my mum is adamant "BORIS SAAAAAAYYYYYYSSSS we can go to the pub and sit at the same table and so it's ok for me to do what I like with who I like as long as we're outsiiiiiiiide!!!" so if anyone had any evidence that it isn't the case, I'd be so pleased to have it, never mind Louise.
Im legit confused at this though as ive not seen a single restaurant that has seating where you can sit 2 metres apart from the other people you are on a table with!! Each table is 2 metres away from the next table, but noone anywhere is making people at the same table sit 2 metres apart so whats the point of the rule?

Im legit confused at this though as ive not seen a single restaurant that has seating where you can sit 2 metres apart from the other people you are on a table with!! Each table is 2 metres away from the next table, but noone anywhere is making people at the same table sit 2 metres apart so whats the point of the rule?
I don't really post here, I just quietly read and lurk.

Your comment resonated because when we came out of lockdown 1 all my friends thought I was bonkers for asking 'but how do six of us sit at a table 2 metres apart from each other!?'. Then when I went to a restaurant with my parents and even though the guidance said we were meant to be social distancing the person seating us was like 'no.... you don't need to do that' and thought we were mad for wanting a bigger table. The government can basically blame us for not following the guidance, even if the guidance isn't possible all the time. Imagine all the MASSIVE tables for people to maintain 2 metres social distancing..... everyone seems to be implementing a rule of staying 2 metres away from people you don't know, but sitting right next to the people you do know.

Sorry, as you were 🤐

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.