Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I was absolutely NOT being mean about Pearl! She is beautiful ☺ Just find it annoying how Louise babies her children 😂

Reactions: 3
Where I live, everyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask and we're doing great with vaccine distributions and haven't had a lockdown in almost a year, so things are definitely getting better.

That homesense video must have been an ad? Have any of you been to the shops? They’re rammed! No way she filmed that when other people were around.

Reactions: 4
That homesense video must have been an ad? Have any of you been to the shops? They’re rammed! No way she filmed that when other people were around.
someone on the brummy mummy thread said that she must've got early access for an influencer event.. don't know if thats true or not though

Last edited:
  • Wow
My son is a couple of weeks younger than Darcy and has worn a mask since they were a thing, he’s never questioned it, equally I’ve never forced it but he knows it’s a sensible thing to do.

also, just going back in time in a bit- he also sometimes says really cynical things like Darcy’s world is rotting comment- I don’t think he particularly sensitive, he knows it’ll get a reaction and kids are so bombarded with environmental things nowadays that I think that’s a kind of normal reaction. I took it as a wry ‘prediction’ rather than an indication of sensitivity or anything too deep.

Reactions: 5
Brummy Mummy says UK instead of England all the time too. So ignorant! And I’m pretty sure she once talked about going to Scotland as if it was a completely foreign, far off land 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That bloody filter she uses is ridiculous! Look how much it changes the colour of her ensuite
Screenshot (59).png
Screenshot (60).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That bloody filter she uses is ridiculous! Look how much it changes the colour of her ensuite
View attachment 528612View attachment 528613
Am I the only one who really dislikes the ensuite? It looks odd to me, can't quite place why but I don't think it's stylish or appealing at all!

EDIT: maybe it's how small the sink is compared to the unit itself? I know most people prefer bathrooms that aren't cluttered, but it feels too bare to me!

Reactions: 26
Am I the only one who really dislikes the ensuite? It looks odd to me, can't quite place why but I don't think it's stylish or appealing at all!

EDIT: maybe it's how small the sink is compared to the unit itself? I know most people prefer bathrooms that aren't cluttered, but it feels too bare to me!
I also hate it. it doesn't fit with the style of the rest of the house and it looks like someone trying to create a luxury feel but the marble and gold just kind of look cheap

Reactions: 13
I like the colour of the sink counter, but it doesn’t fit with the rest of the room. It looks tacky. Very Trump.

Reactions: 12

Agree with your edit I was like how small is that sink? Plus she’s only photographing it tidy for the gram I’m sure it’ll be cluttered in no time.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it's because we going back to a super strict lockdown in germany, but seeing Louise in her new reel, skipping around a shop and looking so smug irked me so much.
I'm also super surprised that the age for compulsory masks is 11 in the UK. Here it is 6!
Where I am in Canada, it's 3!

I think it just looks very very dated!

I think she's gone for a spa/hotel styles en-suite without realising she doesn't live in a spa or hotel and it looks stupid next to her poorly decorated bedroom. Definitely very Trump-esque though. Her ignorance also reflects The Wotsit Man

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.