Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree, I think it's very clear that Matt loves Darcy and I don't think Louise shows love more because she shows her her on social media and does more long rambling posts. Matt always has things planned for Darcy and I distinctly remember Louise saying that Darcy said she wished her and Liam and her Dad and her stepmother could all live in one big house.

I think with all the Devon bashing Louise is getting far too much credit 😂
I think Matt and Louise have both done the best in their minds for Darcys well-being. She seems like a well rounded, good mannered kid so to me anyway they’ve successfully co-parented her so far.

I don’t doubt Devon loves and cares for Darcy but her approach has always been VERY full on and most times very very rude towards Louise, which isn’t okay. Louise is a lot of things and probably isn’t a naturally maternal person, but that’s fine not everyone is. I dislike her branding now and I think she’s a sell out but she has every right to be crappy about Devon. Glad Darcy is happy with their family arrangements which is the main thing really isn’t it.

Reactions: 15
grim. surely you can make a sandwich the evening before??? like millions of people all over the world.

i do freeze bread but only certain kinds freeze well. trial and error.

Reactions: 5
Did Louise post about Prince Philip's death at all? I was expecting something about it since she had that framed photo of the Queen on her table, didn't she? :/

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She may have defended her sandwich freezing choices but it’s still disgusting 😂😂😂

Plus who freezes a jam butty? It literally takes 0.1 seconds to spread jam on some bread. I’d be mortified if she was my mum

Reactions: 12
7 seconds in to her new video and she says she is the proud owner of a 10 year old. Owner?! She is your child, not a pet! Something about that really irked me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why was she feeding Pearl the pancake so disgustingly? She is old enough to hold it herself or use cutlery...

Reactions: 6
Well that was awkward:

1) Darcy talking about how it took 36 hours for her to be born and Louise talking about how difficult it all was. Give the kid a break from this narrative- it had nothing to do with her.
2) Darcy and Pearl unwrapping presents and just putting them down again with no interaction
3) Easter eggs wrapped as gifts?
4) Louise being super intense and forcing each moment to be emotional. Exhausting and drained all the fun from the occasion.
5)Louise's passive aggression x 100 to her dad that Darcy seems to have now inherited
6) that question about what the world will look like in 10 years and Darcy's answer of 'it will continue to rot' - so much anxiety put on young shoulders
7) Louise asking what Darcy will look like in 10 years and her answer indicating that she would have a double chin
8) Darcy telling an embarrassing 'savage' story about Louise ( off camera) that clearly pissed her off
9) trashing Pearl - pretty much throughout the vlog.

What a miserable Birthday. My girl will be 10 in a couple of months and I'll use this is a guide for what to avoid...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Even using her 'landlady' status for ads too. Is there anything she won't use to make money?! Also thinks very highly of herself as a landlady, her grandparents home she done up was only going to be given to a single mum. That's discrimination right there.
Screenshot_20210411-121542_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Honestly duck landlords. I don’t care how ‘nice’ you think you are, you’re exploiting the need for shelter to get money without any labour at all. Peak Lazy Lady Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hate how louise is so b*tchy about pearls personality, she's only 3 and for years louise has been so rude about what she'll be like when she's older, projecting that onto her. Also today when Darcy was like "she'll be... energetic" and then louise was like "that's a nice way of putting it," you can tell Louise's mean sense of humour has rubbed off on her and she appeals to it for laughs

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Honestly duck landlords. I don’t care how ‘nice’ you think you are, you’re exploiting the need for shelter to get money without any labour at all. Peak Lazy Lady Louise.
10000%!!!!!!!

being a landlord isn’t a real job, it’s hoarding property. i think it’s one of the scummiest things that louise has done.

Reactions: 13
10000%!!!!!!!

being a landlord isn’t a real job, it’s hoarding property. i think it’s one of the scummiest things that louise has done.
And then to add insult to injury, she did the whole "I just want to help a young family and do a lower rent" spiel when she was looking for tenants as if she was some saintly person instead of someone making money off someone else's housing needs.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.