Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to also say about louise doing cameos. How embarrassing. Yeah the money goes to charity but surely she can think of something less washed up.

Reactions: 7
I agree with PP, obviously now it turns out it did last and Devon IS her step mum, but when she was posting all about Darcy after knowing her for 5 minutes was so weird. She was definitely trying to use her for clout to promote her book/her music/their joint youtube channel.
As much as I cannot stand Louise nowadays, I’d always choose her over creepy Devon.

She pushed the step mum narrative from day one, she used Darcy for major clout, she copied Louise’s YouTube and it was just so cringe. She also publicly revealed Louise had a new partner before Louise had shared anything about Liam - and she did it deliberately to defend herself from criticism.

Reactions: 20
As much as I cannot stand Louise nowadays, I’d always choose her over creepy Devon.

She pushed the step mum narrative from day one, she used Darcy for major clout, she copied Louise’s YouTube and it was just so cringe. She also publicly revealed Louise had a new partner before Louise had shared anything about Liam - and she did it deliberately to defend herself from criticism.
Where did she do this? YouTube?

Where did she do this? YouTube?
I could be recalling it wrong but I think it was in a caption or a comment on Instagram - she was deflecting some criticism and saying something about “Louise and her partner do this”, when up until that point there had been zero hints about Liam. Now I’m second guessing myself and thinking maybe it was a YouTube video, though?! Agh!

Hopefully someone with a better memory will come along to clarify exactly what happened.

Reactions: 3
Who called it about her next celeb debrief guest being Katie Piper 😂 who's next, Sue from tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder who else she will have on? Katie Piper probably. No one cares what Eyal is doing with his life, especially not her audience? I bet the number of people who join her live later will be embarrassingly low
Called it!!!

• Haha
Screenshot_20210408-203720_Instagram.jpg

I clicked on in the last minute and apparently it was only me 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't see anything wrong with the Cameo project, to be fair. It's cringe as a concept, sure, but it's money to charity and her fans (however misguided they might be) get something out of it. I imagine she'll only keep it up for a few weeks though, as the work will be too much!

That’s actually on the cheaper end of Cameos, so fair enough. Some of the prices on there for people you’ve never even heard of are shocking!

Wait no this can't be real surely?! Wouldn't a defrosted sandwich be grim? 😥
I thought the same! Defrosted bread is fine as toast, but making a whole ass sandwich and freezing it and then defrosting it?! It’s a no from me.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.