Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bread frozen just as is and then defrosted is perfectly good for any use. But I must admit I wouldn't make sandwiches, freeze and defrost them. That I assume would make soggy bread
No I wouldn’t either. Frozen bread is one thing, I did it when I was a student to save money and swore I’d never do it again 😂. I can’t imagine defrosted ham or pickles are very nice. Just bring leftover dinner with you if you’re trying to save?

each to their own I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Also how is it really saving any time, making a sandwich takes about 5 seconds, this way you have to remember to defrost it AND it'll taste like trash

Reactions: 15
Also how is it really saving any time, making a sandwich takes about 5 seconds, this way you have to remember to defrost it AND it'll taste like trash
Especially the sandwiches they've made. Spreading peanut butter and jam on some bread isn't exactly going to make you late for work and all those things last quite a while so it's not as if there'll be tonnes of food waste.

Reactions: 12
I have never heard of freezing sandwiches in my life. Bizarre.

I don’t understand how it saves any money, either. It’s not like bread, cheese & ham goes off before you can use it up (especially if you’re eating it everyday!!)

Reactions: 12
This sandwich thing has blown my mind. And how big is their freezer to be able to have enough free space for all those sandwiches?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My partner and I have been watching episodes of Wife Swap Australia recently (don't judge... lockdown life) and there was a lady on there who froze the whole family's sandwiches for the week like this! She was an extreme penny pincher and also had some sort of money saving blog. We absolutely couldn't believe it and the idea of soggy defrosted bread makes me gag. Fine for toast but not when there are fillings touching it and probably thawing at different rates 🤢

I miss the old GG Devon thread but I guess she wouldn't be allowed one on here now that she's not a 'public figure' (wannabe)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I make my sandwiches the morning I'm going to eat it as it doesn't take any time to make. The thought of defrosted sandwiches really doesn't appeal to me. They could just make them the night before

Reactions: 1
To be fair my mum did this when I was at school, but that was because we had swim training really early. They actually tasted fine tbh they weren’t soggy, just a bit soft?? They were fine but it was never a money saving thing? Just a time saving thing for two kids. Weird to do as an adult when you’re in control of your life!

View attachment 521471
Christ I knew teachers salaries are shite but are Devon and Matt THAT hard done by? 😂😂💩💩

Doesnt Devon have a bit of a spotty job history - like wasnt she a nail tech for a bit before lockdown but not sure what she did when her and Matt met.

Reactions: 5
She’s been on that nail tech course, before that she did media or something at uni and was a wedding videographer for a bit. I think she was a receptionist for a while too (at a doctors or dentists maybe...?), we definitely used to talk about that on the Guru Gossip thread.

Reactions: 2
Honestly as much as we criticise Louise its clear that she really does love darcy and pearl, despite all the tit she does on Insta. Matt and Devon seem to be lacklustre parents

My partner and I have been watching episodes of Wife Swap Australia recently (don't judge... lockdown life) and there was a lady on there who froze the whole family's sandwiches for the week like this! She was an extreme penny pincher and also had some sort of money saving blog. We absolutely couldn't believe it and the idea of soggy defrosted bread makes me gag. Fine for toast but not when there are fillings touching it and probably thawing at different rates 🤢

I miss the old GG Devon thread but I guess she wouldn't be allowed one on here now that she's not a 'public figure' (wannabe)
That GG thread was gold! it was also when we were all rooting for Louise as the whole Devon thing was getting really awfu. Matt was a tit, he didn't even consider Louise's past with stepmothers and I can imagine it was hard for her back then.

This was back when I thought she was actually being a normal human not some weird sales lady mummy of the year type

Reactions: 10
Honestly as much as we criticise Louise its clear that she really does love darcy and pearl, despite all the tit she does on Insta. Matt and Devon seem to be lacklustre parents
I don't agree, I think it's very clear that Matt loves Darcy and I don't think Louise shows love more because she shows her her on social media and does more long rambling posts. Matt always has things planned for Darcy and I distinctly remember Louise saying that Darcy said she wished her and Liam and her Dad and her stepmother could all live in one big house.

I think with all the Devon bashing Louise is getting far too much credit 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.