Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we thinking she's leading up to quitting with all these Darcy ads? Making as much as she can before going cold turkey?
Also can we just do the numbers a bit here, is it 1 or 2 houses she rents out? - around these parts the house she just did up would be rented for around 6 - 700 depending on the area. Plus she owns a pub with her dad. Plus what else?
I think she will leave YouTube for good. She literally doesn't know where to place herself, who her audience is, what she's about etc etc etc!

Reactions: 11
Gal was done SO DIRTY on this shoot- why does she look like she is wearing a crumpled dressing gown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
because she is wearing a crumpled old dressing gown, I thought this too, should have been one of those velvet affairs with fluffy cuffs.

Reactions: 3
It really bothers me that the age requirement for most social media sites is generally around 13, yet influencers flaunt their kids around on it like it’s nothing. No child should be exposed to social media, especially on such a huge platform like Louise’s. The age restrictions exist for a reason...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Gal was done SO DIRTY on this shoot- why does she look like she is wearing a crumpled dressing gown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She's always had quite large bright eyes in my opinion but this makes them look very small! Think its the makeup.
Also reminds me of the pregnancy shoot where she didnt look like herself either!

Reactions: 1
Do we thinking she's leading up to quitting with all these Darcy ads? Making as much as she can before going cold turkey?
Also can we just do the numbers a bit here, is it 1 or 2 houses she rents out? - around these parts the house she just did up would be rented for around 6 - 700 depending on the area. Plus she owns a pub with her dad. Plus what else?
She's got at least two (her old house, plus her grandparent's old place that she did up and rents out to single mums only) but it wouldn't surprise me if she owned more. I could see her owning some commercial property, especially in that twee little village she pretends she lives in.

Reactions: 3
She's got at least two (her old house, plus her grandparent's old place that she did up and rents out to single mums only) but it wouldn't surprise me if she owned more. I could see her owning some commercial property, especially in that twee little village she pretends she lives in.
Doesn't she own another that her cousin and his family live in too?

Reactions: 2
I watched a zoe's utube for years and years ago happy birthday Louise their friendship was real but the last gift receiving christmas video was very fake. Do you think that all the years of utube ruined their friendship or something darker

Doesn't she own another that her cousin and his family live in too?
I didnt know she kept the old house! I dont think she has mortgages on any of them does she as she mentioned there being no mortgage on her grandparents house. So thats 3 properties she gets rent for, all family houses so 600+ a month, so what nearly 2k a month rental income alone, then she has the pub income and the ads she does on her own... anyone else know what else she might have coming in?

louise just posted on her stories saying "we're hiring".. hiring for what?! :LOL:
edit- i looked.. social media manager apparently

louise just posted on her stories saying "we're hiring".. hiring for what?! :LOL:
Blimey! That was the only thing she did herself! Didnt think it would be long before she became to lazy to do that. Lazy cow.

She is gonna start burning through money if she is directly taking on staff and having an office space. She is declining as a vlogger, she's gonna be making less money, unless she gets worse with shilling everything she gets offered. And increasing expenditure on staff and office space is extremely wasteful when she just doesn't need to.

Reactions: 6
Salary 'Depends on experience' but no starting range listed - is that usual?

She is gonna start burning through money if she is directly taking on staff and having an office space. She is declining as a vlogger, she's gonna be making less money, unless she gets worse with shilling everything she gets offered. And increasing expenditure on staff and office space is extremely wasteful when she just doesn't need to.
I was just thinking this, so she has Maddie whose her manager, Charlotte who does her PR, and then whose Nicole again? Plus the office space? Do we think its her pressure on herself to grow/expand as otherwise she'll think she's achieving nothing complex she has

It's like a battle for who can have the most pointless office space and staff between her and Zoe/Alfie 🍿:D:D🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.