Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt know she kept the old house! I dont think she has mortgages on any of them does she as she mentioned there being no mortgage on her grandparents house. So thats 3 properties she gets rent for, all family houses so 600+ a month, so what nearly 2k a month rental income alone, then she has the pub income and the ads she does on her own... anyone else know what else she might have coming in?
Na, I’m pretty sure she sold her and matts house, it was on Rightmove

View attachment 319003

I guess Devon reads here too!
Not really sure it’s her place to be passing on mother to daughter messages.....ya know, as she’s not her mum! I speak as a mum and step mum, back the feck up Cornwall!!!

Reactions: 4
Louise talking about sylvanian families again #beg but why on Earth does she pretend to live in Olney 😂 I’m sure I read on here she lives about 30/45 minutes away??

Reactions: 2
Prob an unpopular opinion but I like what Devon said to Darcy.. Even tho a bit of a dig...... Feels like Darcy has little choice at Louises... girly, pink, pjs or HM cos that's the latest paid partnership... Given away by her saying to lazy " you told me t o out these pyjamas on" and she does live with Devon 50% of the time🤷 I like that we be never seen Darcy s bedroom or other rooms at Matt's or the outside of the house .. In fact very little mainly days out which seem more like family memories. Darcy s room at lazy s, don't think Darcy really had any say in it... It's just an Insta pretty room... Not that of a yr 5, 10 yr girl showing posters, her likes interests .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Prob an unpopular opinion but I like what Devon said to Darcy.. Even tho a bit of a dig...... Feels like Darcy has little choice at Louises... girly, pink, pjs or HM cos that's the latest paid partnership... Given away by her saying to lazy " you told me t o out these pyjamas on" and she does live with Devon 50% of the time🤷 I like that we be never seen Darcy s bedroom or other rooms at Matt's or the outside of the house .. In fact very little mainly days out which seem more like family memories. Darcy s room at lazy s, don't think Darcy really had any say in it... It's just an Insta pretty room... Not that of a yr 5, 10 yr girl showing posters, her likes interests .
nope. She’s her stepmam, not her parent. It isn’t her role to do that. If my child’s stepparent was having words with my child that was against me AND put it online I’d have war. Matt? Ok sure but it isn’t devons place.

Reactions: 12
Did she not contradict herself there? Darcy pointed it out (supposedly) and she’s been in her life for years so she noticed the difference. Then she said what her Mother said. So she must have pigeon holed herself in order for her to notice and say. Deffo a dig. I’m afraid I would be with Louise on this one!

Reactions: 4
Louise lives in a very nice area of Northampton, but imo it is no where near as nice as Olney lol, I love it there..it is about a 30 mins drive away. I live near her ( but on not such a posh road).

I know this is a Louise thread but YESSSSS I’ve always found Devon to be super “I’m not like other step-mums I’m so chill and different” like okay but that last post is a straight up dig at Louise being so “pink and glittery” I don’t like her approach of almost dissociating her from her mother (Louise) and also, perhaps I’m reading into it more so as I am a mum and if there was a “stepmom” on the scene I would be really pissed off tbh.
100% she's that I AM THE COOL STEP MUM. She clearly tries so hard, and no way she doesn't have any influence over what Matt and Darcy wears. Not forgetting that we are all shitting all over Louise for using Darcy on social media. Isn't that what Devon very clearly was doing for months and months to try and make her and Matt slightly famous. Not doubt she tells everyone about how she is the most amazing step mom to a BASICALLY FAMOUS CHILD!!!
Sorry but she needs to stay in her lane, or off the internet publicly slandering someones parent when she has clearly previously tried to use that child and parents fame to get to be someone, or something more than the no hoper the girl is.

Reactions: 13
Love that like three weeks ago most people were saying “oh my god darcy gets more freedom at Matt’s” and now Devon is like “sometimes I wear pink and that’s okay.” The knives are out.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for Darcy because other than Liam (who seems spineless anyway) all the adults in her life are twats

Reactions: 19
Love that like three weeks ago most people were saying “oh my god darcy gets more freedom at Matt’s” and now Devon is like “sometimes I wear pink and that’s okay.” The knives are out.
I don’t see the problem in what Devon said to her tbh. It could have been a teacher saying the same thing to a student, I don’t think it was anything inappropriate for a step mother to say especially as she looks after her for as much time as Louise does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t see the problem in what Devon said to her tbh. It could have been a teacher saying the same thing to a student, I don’t think it was anything inappropriate for a step mother to say especially as she looks after her for as much time as Louise does 🤷🏻‍♀️
For me it's not the fact she said it to her but that she felt the need to post it online to make herself seem so perfect and wise, knowing that people have commented on how Louise dresses Darcy.

Reactions: 18
Yeah i dont think it was inappropriate to say either, yep it could be a swipe at louise but its still a valid nice thing to say to a child so they feel comfortable experimenting and dont feel like they have to dress a certain way for whatever reason so no damage done?
Plus we get onto dangerous territory really, if for example louise bought a puppy from a puppy farm and 2 years later Devon adopts an older dog and when Darcy asks why she didnt get a puppy and Devon explains why puppy farms etc. are considered not good, is Devon 'out of order' explaining because she knows Louise got her dog from a puppy farm? Nah.
Also cant get her worked up posting it online, she posts stuff about clothing and she posts stuff about Darcy, so... not exactly diverted wildly to include this conversation.

Reactions: 5
For me it's not the fact she said it to her but that she felt the need to post it online to make herself seem so perfect and wise, knowing that people have commented on how Louise dresses Darcy.
I agree with this. Devon is obviously going to contribute to parenting Darcy as she is her stepmum and that’s great but it’s the posting about it on social media that makes it uncomfortable. Plus it just reads like one of those posts these people do when they’ve read something on here and they want to react to it. Does she ever post similar life lessons stuff about teaching Darcy? Usually it’s all wet “I love Matthew” “yay Matthew” stuff. It’s a passive aggressive swipe at Louise.

Reactions: 10
Considering that Matt and Devons home is a actual home to Darcy I don't care tbh. Darcy has 0 privacy in Louise's not very family orientated business. At least Darcy has that option of going to her bedroom matts and not having a camera shoved in her face 24/7

I don’t see the problem in what Devon said to Darcy either, I think it’s important for Darcy to know that and feel comfortable experimenting with her style. BUT Devon’s always been a bit holier than thou compared to Louise and seems to always be trying to get little digs in and that’s her problem, especially since she posted it online it still feels like a dig.

Reactions: 7
100% she's that I AM THE COOL STEP MUM. She clearly tries so hard, and no way she doesn't have any influence over what Matt and Darcy wears. Not forgetting that we are all shitting all over Louise for using Darcy on social media. Isn't that what Devon very clearly was doing for months and months to try and make her and Matt slightly famous. Not doubt she tells everyone about how she is the most amazing step mom to a BASICALLY FAMOUS CHILD!!!
Sorry but she needs to stay in her lane, or off the internet publicly slandering someones parent when she has clearly previously tried to use that child and parents fame to get to be someone, or something more than the no hoper the girl is.
Devon has always used her “position” (marrying someone with an internet names ex) to gain views and popularity. It’s cringey and very transparent... like they made videos and tried vlogging and it flopped as they’re not internet stars (Louise is a lot of things but she is known online) and she’s obviously tried to latch onto that but playing the narrative of the one who “saves” darcy and get pats on the back, maybe I’m just being anti Devon but it’s not admirable at all it’s very obnoxious of her imo to plaster darcy over the internet making out they’re this family unit and she’s more of a mother figure than she actually is. Again, this is a Louise thread not a “rave” one either, but I do think given Louises past (the stepmom situ) Matt should shut down a lot of devons online passive posts, Louise is a pompous arse but she is darcys mother - we may argue she plasters her online too much for ads and yes that’s icky and wrong but still her mum, Devon doesn’t need to be treading on toes as much as she does. Side note, notice how Devon calls darcy “D” to me that’s like another dig at Louise - almost like “she’s more grown up (like with the choker constantly when she’s there) and edgy with us not pink fluffy darcy doodles” all the power to darcy being who she wants in this confusing world, but it seems like a lot of tug of war between each home and identity.

Reactions: 8
Louise talking about sylvanian families again #beg but why on Earth does she pretend to live in Olney 😂 I’m sure I read on here she lives about 30/45 minutes away??
She probably can afford to live in Olney but she would have to downsize and the house wouldn’t be Instagrammable enough for her. Also people in Olney wouldn’t be taken in by her Z list shite - there are many more people with a lot more money and class than she has and so she would just be seen as a try-hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.