Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I imagine Esther grew sick of her. She looked like she despised her in new york.
I ended up rewatching the New York vlog the other day (thanks, autoplay) and had forgotten quite how uncomfortable it was! Felt like Louise was just dragging her around all her favourite places from previous trips like she was the queen of NYC.

Reactions: 6
I'm still fuming about her asking us to save the Darcy leaf post on Instagram, a few pages back. I bit my tongue with the ridiculous Christmas decorations expense/"you can do it too" condescending crap, but I'm really, really tempted to say something to her regarding this (even although I haven't used my Instagram for months and I'm not in that great a place mentally to deal with her passive aggressive response and/or minion retaliation).

We all know she's only asking for the save, for the algorithm, but how can anyone be an ambassador for a charity that protects children and ask complete strangers to save a video of their young child? Surely, she can't be that stupid? Choosing to expose your kids on social media is one thing and different people have different levels they are comfortable with (and I know viewers will/can save videos/photos regardless of you asking), but it shows that getting her ratings up, means more than the safety of her own child here...that's what I can't get my head around. We can nit-pick her lack of parenting and our opinions there will vary, but I'm flabbergasted she or anyone could think this is ok and can't see how wrong it is. She was married to a teacher, now engaged to a detective, how can she not have ANY knowledge of the dangers of publicly sharing child images and videos and asking to save them for future 'reference'? Reference for what exactly, because we've never seen leaves before? There's NO justification for asking people to save that post, none. The NSPCC need to see that and ditch her pronto, she's not an ally to kids, she's a danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am in awe of her lack of common sense at this point. After listening to a few horrendous speeches about the freaks and creeps who create such networks, I am amazed she's even keeping her child content up for all to access. It's one thing if Darcy wants to be on social media publicly once she is an adult. Again and again I'm amazed at how Liam can be chill about this. Even if he intervened, I'm sure Lousy Louise would clap back with some "my kids, my house, my rules" type of tit. I don't even see Liam as an equal part in that family anymore, based on how Louise portrays the whole dynamic.

Reactions: 5
I'm still fuming about her asking us to save the Darcy leaf post on Instagram, a few pages back. I bit my tongue with the ridiculous Christmas decorations expense/"you can do it too" condescending crap, but I'm really, really tempted to say something to her regarding this (even although I haven't used my Instagram for months and I'm not in that great a place mentally to deal with her passive aggressive response and/or minion retaliation).

We all know she's only asking for the save, for the algorithm, but how can anyone be an ambassador for a charity that protects children and ask complete strangers to save a video of their young child? Surely, she can't be that stupid? Choosing to expose your kids on social media is one thing and different people have different levels they are comfortable with (and I know viewers will/can save videos/photos regardless of you asking), but it shows that getting her ratings up, means more than the safety of her own child here...that's what I can't get my head around. We can nit-pick her lack of parenting and our opinions there will vary, but I'm flabbergasted she or anyone could think this is ok and can't see how wrong it is. She was married to a teacher, now engaged to a detective, how can she not have ANY knowledge of the dangers of publicly sharing child images and videos and asking to save them for future 'reference'? Reference for what exactly, because we've never seen leaves before? There's NO justification for asking people to save that post, none. The NSPCC need to see that and ditch her pronto, she's not an ally to kids, she's a danger.
I was shocked too!! I think that she is realising that Darcy is 99% of her earnings and engagement so she is cashing out whilst she still can! I think it kills her that she isn't better than that, that she isn't a successful author or clothing designer. She truly is just a youtuber who got famous off the back of Zoella and now sells her kids privacy to make money. Her books were merch. I wonder how she sleeps at night!

Reactions: 4
5k on decorations , when people are loosing their jobs and 3 million have been excluded and loosing their business’s. Honestly.

Obviously she can do what she likes with her money, but justifying it by saying “when I was on 16k when I was younger” - just shows how privileged she is. 16k is still a lot of money to a lot of people. I wish I had been on that in my early twenties.
Kick in the face that, my mum is a cash office manager and she gets 20k a year and I’ve seen her pay slip she gets...£1,223 (after tax obv)a month . She’s 60 and works 6am- 5pm (half the time stays longer as she’s on salary she isn’t paid for the extra) 6 days a week. Makes me physically sick these influencers getting paid that much hand on heart unless I was giving half to help ppl in need I could never accept 10k to promote a toothbrush etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
OMG I literally cannot deal with these shite Swarovski ads. It’s like something I produced for my Media A Levels 🙈 I feel so embarrassed for everyone involved except whatever head came up with the concept.

we mention esther and again she has written about her :LOL: saying that facetiming with her is on her happiness list.. but the kids aren't even on the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me that finds it weird that in her most recent Swarovski ad she says that baths are ‘a chance to escape from my family’, I might just be being picky but I feel like she could’ve just said ‘it’s a chance for a bit of alone time’, just something a bit less harsh and dramatic 😂

Reactions: 17
Is it just me that finds it weird that in her most recent Swarovski ad she says that baths are ‘a chance to escape from my family’, I might just be being picky but I feel like she could’ve just said ‘it’s a chance for a bit of alone time’, just something a bit less harsh and dramatic 😂
Yeah honestly starting to see why people are getting bored of “honest mumming” seems like they don’t enjoy time with the kids. But I guess lockdown has exacerbated things...

I, and many others on this thread, understand how you feel. If you don’t want to contact Louise directly as we know she’ll get pissy, it might be worth contacting her management company. Why would someone actively encourage strangers to save pictures/videos of their child?!?

Louise can I just remind you how you weren't considered a key worker at the beginning of this year a person who collects your rubbish IS a key worker AND their job is far more important and valued than yours... just a bit of food for thought...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw this graphic and made think of Louise's comment: "Save this video of Darcy for future reference". She only did it for the algorithm.
oh yeah she outright admitted this last time she asked people to save a picture, literally ‘save this picture of Darcy for my engagement/the algorithm‘. Handing your kid out to perverts on a silver platter but never mind, you got those clicks, eh?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Nadiya Hussain also did a Swarovski ad, she looks her normal lovely self, just like in her photos. I am confused why Louise looks so very different. Does she really use facetune or some similar app to alter her face all the time?

Do we thinking she's leading up to quitting with all these Darcy ads? Making as much as she can before going cold turkey?
Also can we just do the numbers a bit here, is it 1 or 2 houses she rents out? - around these parts the house she just did up would be rented for around 6 - 700 depending on the area. Plus she owns a pub with her dad. Plus what else?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.