Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really show how tit they are with finances when they do stuff like this. If your income is declining, Louise, you CUT costs, not increase them!

Reactions: 2
They really show how tit they are with finances when they do stuff like this. If your income is declining, Louise, you CUT costs, not increase them!
I think she thinks like a gambler, if she keeps on putting money in then she will make money back. She isn't though because no matter how much she employs people, she is too lazy to do any work/filming/content so it will never work. Its a bit like buying gym gear to look the part but never going to the gym. She likes the thought of work but hates doing it.

Reactions: 5
I think she thinks like a gambler, if she keeps on putting money in then she will make money back. She isn't though because no matter how much she employs people, she is too lazy to do any work/filming/content so it will never work. Its a bit like buying gym gear to look the part but never going to the gym. She likes the thought of work but hates doing it.
Yeah unless she has a pewdiepie moment where she realises all she needed was herself, but then I think she's had someone edit her videos for a long time..

Reactions: 1
‘Salary depends on experience’=get someone on minimum wage who needs the experience.
Like the wardrobe organisers it’s for the exposure (not then I’m cross with but I strongly suspect they are being exploited by madam).

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She exploits everyone. Why not just let Darcy be the social manager. She does all the rest of Louise's work? She's got experience at working with Louise.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Louise-pentland-11- lazy lou, real life no clue, big lady boss of two, lots more child exploiting ads to do😭😤

HOW can she need nicolenavigates as a content creator AND a SM manager??????😆🙈🤦
Oh god thats what she does you're right!
So she has:
Maddie: Manager
Charlotte: PR
Nicole: Content (does she edit videos too?)
New person: Social media
Annd because she's part of Gleam they/Maddie presumably do a lot of the heavy lifting on the brand work

So this will leave Louise with... 'writing'? She's done her biography and the final Robin Wilde book is out now so... like... what will she be doing? She's not exactly 'in' enough to be paid to show up places or put her nane on products/clothing lines, and you just know that her and her dad probably have someone deal with the property stuff sooo what will she do?

Louise Pentland #11 Decked her halls thanks to Darcy! 'Tis the season to be exploiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Louise Pentland #11 O Christmas tree O Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her latest face book story... So bloody smug about her stupidly expensive Xmas decorations ,pink and white feather boas tree... Just take yr stupid £5 k decos, smug bloody lazy face and shove it where the glitter don't shine.😖😤 Funny how she hasn't put it on Insta stories only facebook.... Silly me that's tooooooo much work... That's why she s hiring another minion to manage her SM empire. Just have as much self care her and lazing on the sofa time gazing smugly at her £5 000 colour coordinated least festive decos🤐. Irritated rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm confused. I thought Louise did social media consultancy? Why does she need to hire someone to do what she sells herself as having the ability to do??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who finds Devons undermining of Louise frustrating? She’s ALWAYS done tit like this. Babes, she’s not your kid. Stay in your lane.
You are not alone! She can’t resist a backhanded dig. I always think that Louise might be a bit of a knob but she’s not daft enough to stay with “Matthew” like one certain wet blanket of a woman.

Reactions: 17
You are not alone! She can’t resist a backhanded dig. I always think that Louise might be a bit of a knob but she’s not daft enough to stay with “Matthew” like one certain wet blanket of a woman.
Oh yeah I don’t doubt Louise is a snobby head but Devon has overstepped her role, at least online since day 1. I would have war behind the scenes if I was Louise.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who finds Devons undermining of Louise frustrating? She’s ALWAYS done tit like this. Babes, she’s not your kid. Stay in your lane.
I know this is a Louise thread but YESSSSS I’ve always found Devon to be super “I’m not like other step-mums I’m so chill and different” like okay but that last post is a straight up dig at Louise being so “pink and glittery” I don’t like her approach of almost dissociating her from her mother (Louise) and also, perhaps I’m reading into it more so as I am a mum and if there was a “stepmom” on the scene I would be really pissed off tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.