Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darcy looks so different in Matt's latest insta post. I think it's because she's got her hair tied back.

Reactions: 1
I just checked is storiesdow.com. and couldn't see a new insta??.She had the length and fringe cut whilst at Matts!!! Bet lazy wasn't impressed but prob had to agree cos Darcy wanted it... Lazy I bet would love long blond hair she can put pink colour streaks when she s at hers... And instagram it.

Reactions: 3
I've been to Olney plenty and it is a very beautiful, historic, charming place. I can guarantee people wouldn't be impressed with her lady ship yt nonsense. Olney has a lot of character as a town itself. Having Louise would be a joke and would make it very tacky and classless. She would be the local village idiot.

Reactions: 1
Oh god that story of her handing Darcy a personalised Nutella... Darcy wearing a long sparkly dress with a massive bow in her hair... must be for another ad!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t really getting it when people said Darcy looked like a Victorian child in Louises ads but oh my GOD did I see it in the Nutella ad.

shes 9 Louise! It’s 2020 she’s not going to die of consumption. Why so formal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine your mum forcing you to wear such ridiculous and unpractical clothing around the house! We know she isn't going anywhere because of lockdown, this is purely dressing her up and making her perform like a monkey.

• Sad
Completely unrelated but how tit is she at home decor? Just watched one of her old vlogs to compare to newer videos and that hideous pink paint with the cream and black kitchen made my stomach churn. What makes it worse is the rustic wooden table and tv stand with acrylic chairs and grey sofa. None of it matches and it's not even unique enough to pull it off. The 'posh lounge' looked like a jumble sale with 40 different colours and everything mismatched and #gifted. She'll spend 3k on tit decorations but couldn't spend the same on some decent matching-ish furniture? She has no taste, even her bedroom furniture doesn't 'go'.

Reactions: 12
Completely unrelated but how tit is she at home decor? Just watched one of her old vlogs to compare to newer videos and that hideous pink paint with the cream and black kitchen made my stomach churn. What makes it worse is the rustic wooden table and tv stand with acrylic chairs and grey sofa. None of it matches and it's not even unique enough to pull it off. The 'posh lounge' looked like a jumble sale with 40 different colours and everything mismatched and #gifted. She'll spend 3k on tit decorations but couldn't spend the same on some decent matching-ish furniture? She has no taste, even her bedroom furniture doesn't 'go'.
Oh good grief she wants her kitchen to be a country kitchen? 'like a cottage' you're in a new build and you'd probably cry if you stepped foot in the countryside love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AND another Darcy ad.. And More free stuff... Get it down to the food bank you greedy bleeping, lazy , RICH vapid waste of lazy space😠

Louise pentland-11 - name is smug louise,my 5 grand trees, still exploiting Darcy, instead my gifted xmas freebies

Louise pentland-11 - name is smug louise,my 5 grand trees, still exploiting Darcy, instagrammed my gifted xmas freebies

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Pass the sick bag :sick: especially when we know how she replies to any slight criticism. I actually think she’s a bully
32C326B5-36D2-4127-9DFE-B243F953E3DB.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Pass the sick bag :sick: especially when we know how she replies to any slight criticism. I actually think she’s a bullyView attachment 321673
There's a way to express your appreciatiom for someone and the content they make without it being this. I feel really sad for this person. Louise is an advertiser. She's not posting to be 'kind' or 'share the love'. She's doing it to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else seen how bad her recent advert with Freeman's is doing? or read the comments? She has 2.5 million followers yet that post only has 5000+ likes and 50 comments after 13 hours. 🤡💀 and some of the comments are quite sad. How does Louise not feel sick and guilty posting an ad like that and then seeing all those comments? I also thought her reply to the woman she was congratulating seemed crappy. She could've at least offered some encouraging words, or offered to send her something! I bet she still has tons of leftover nappies and baby products that were sent to her P.O box. :cautious:

Screenshot (56).png
Screenshot (55).png

• Sad
  • Angry
Came here to say this too, sitting underneath a tree with freebie ted baker backpack, and Emma bridge water gift bags. Fml.
Honestly I can't wrap my head around how she thinks that is ok! She has been paid and given free gifts to give to her kids. No wonder she paid herself half a million quid last year and can afford £5k on millions of Christmas trees plotted around her house.

Also her lounge/kitchen looks cold and unwelcoming since she got it done. But each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.