Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 'll never get over the fact the greedy cow took a paid partnership from weightwatchers... knowing the minute the month of or amount time she had to promote it she d ditch it. She lost no weight, out no effort in... She hangs on about the misery of losing her mum as a child get she does nothing g to try to protect her own health for her kids. Guess she can't pay someone to exercise for her ... She even said she can't be bothered to go for walks. And she refuses to learn to cook. She s pathetically self indulgent and just bloody lazy. She s changed so much from sprinkle d ays... Maybe that's what buying a ladyship title does for you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing I don’t get about her Swarovski advert (and this is ridiculously minor) is that when the advert pops up (on facebook via Swarovski) in the caption it says Louise’s simple pleasure is a bubble bath but on the advert she showed she says her simple pleasure is hunting for treasure in the charity shop, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I 'll never get over the fact the greedy cow took a paid partnership from weightwatchers... knowing the minute the month of or amount time she had to promote it she d ditch it. She lost no weight, out no effort in... She hangs on about the misery of losing her mum as a child get she does nothing g to try to protect her own health for her kids. Guess she can't pay someone to exercise for her ... She even said she can't be bothered to go for walks. And she refuses to learn to cook. She s pathetically self indulgent and just bloody lazy. She s changed so much from sprinkle d ays... Maybe that's what buying a ladyship title does for you!!
Right! Pays for BOTOX. Wardrobe organisation. Christmas decorations. But can't pay for a personal trainer or nutritionist or intensive therapy to challenge her food and weight issues.

It's ok kids, I'm high risk morbidly obese BUT look at all this STUFF! Your gonna remember forever.

Reactions: 15
Right! Pays for BOTOX. Wardrobe organisation. Christmas decorations. But can't pay for a personal trainer or nutritionist or intensive therapy to challenge her food and weight issues.

It's ok kids, I'm high risk morbidly obese BUT look at all this STUFF! Your gonna remember forever.
I agree. She has the money and access to those things. I’d be embarrassed if I was her. I don’t know who she is supposed to relate to. She is so irritating 😠

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen on the nail tech group I’m in on fb that Swarovski are no longer doing loose pieces because they want to focus on being in the luxury market.

And apparently the way to do that is have a mummy blogger as part of your ad campaign 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing that upset me most about the Botox is that whilst she sees it as a want, not a need, for some people it genuinely is a need. It’s not always for cosmetic reasons, so for her to say no one needs Botox is wrong and unnecessary.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for the two organising ladies she is ‘mentoring’
I doubt this ‘mentoring’ is a quality service and they basically did her wardrobe decluttering for free and that video gave Louise FREE CONTENT. Sounds like a scam to me.

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for the two organising ladies she is ‘mentoring’
I doubt this ‘mentoring’ is a quality service and they basically did her wardrobe decluttering for free and that video gave Louise FREE CONTENT. Sounds like a scam to me.
not just for free! they are paying her!! she is being payed and getting free labour from them

• Wow
I’m sure her ‘mentoring’=exposure and nothing more.
What could she teach them? How to be transparently false and directionless?

Reactions: 7
Wonder what's going on in Pentland towers at the moment? Silent day from her yesterday and pre recorded IGTV dropped today with no intro/ plug on stories (she never does this). Maybe Liam ate her minstrels again?

Right, call me Sherlock but I think something has gone wrong with her management/ PR person.

2 days ago Louise did a happy birthday post to 'charlottebelletobinpr' calling her a 'friend for life' - as far as I can see Charlotte didn't even 'like' this post - but she did like thefatfunnyone/ Kate Piper/ MotherPukka's comments underneath.

Plot thickens... she doesn't appear to follow Louise at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

That’s why I always cringe when she talks about wanting to be around as long as possible for her girls as she lost her mum at a young age. What exactly is she doing to live as long as possible? She doesn’t eat right, she doesn’t exercise...

Reactions: 6
Wonder what's going on in Pentland towers at the moment? Silent day from her yesterday and pre recorded IGTV dropped today with no intro/ plug on stories (she never does this). Maybe Liam ate her minstrels again?

Right, call me Sherlock but I think something has gone wrong with her management/ PR person.

2 days ago Louise did a happy birthday post to 'charlottebelletobinpr' calling her a 'friend for life' - as far as I can see Charlotte didn't even 'like' this post - but she did like thefatfunnyone/ Kate Piper/ MotherPukka's comments underneath.

Plot thickens... she doesn't appear to follow Louise at all.

Scrap that - she does still follow Lou. Rest still stands though

Scrap that - she does still follow Lou. Rest still stands though
I imagine Louise to be a demanding hole. Charlotte gets paid to be in her company and probably in no way, shape or form sees her as a friend. Who exactly does she spend time with that isn't family or on the pay roll?!

Reactions: 4
I imagine Louise to be a demanding hole. Charlotte gets paid to be in her company and probably in no way, shape or form sees her as a friend. Who exactly does she spend time with that isn't family or on the pay roll?!
esther? but she barely talks about her unless she needs something.. like when louise made her go to the dentist with her, or when she kept calling her asking for her to leave work to hang out :rolleyes:

• Sad
esther? but she barely talks about her unless she needs something.. like when louise made her go to the dentist with her, or when she kept calling her asking for her to leave work to hang out :rolleyes:
Exactly. I imagine Esther grew sick of her. She looked like she despised her in new york.

I remember she hadn’t been mentioned in weeks, I brought it up on here and within hours Louise had mentioned her 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.